3.6
Relaxor

3.6

from Kenosha, WI

Comments about Relaxor Happy Feet Deluxe Footbath FM29W:

I have always wanted a Footbath, but just never got around to buying one. So one day my wonderful loving daughter gave me this as a gift, for no reason. That is the best way to give a gift, just because you want to. I enjoy walking, but some days my feet hurt. My daughter also likes to walk, so she know what I'm feeling. So to my surprise, she gave this to me. I was so very happy to get this and also to be using it. I like the way my feet feel after using it. I stared using it right away. I must say that I just love it. I will put some Epsom salt into it, add the water, put on the jests, and just enjoy how wonderful your feet will feel. I do put a towel under it to catch any water that might slip out. If you just want to use it without the Epsom Salt, it will still work for you. I just like to use the Epsom Salt. If you have not try a footbath, and you have feet that hurt, I would say that you should try this out. You will be very happy that you did.

"Happy Feet" aren't just for Penguins...

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about Relaxor Happy Feet Deluxe Footbath FM29W:

I've never been one to spend money just to pamper myself.  In order to justify a purchase to myself, it has to do something more than just make me feel good.  Otherwise, I tend to get buyer's remorse.  Luckily for me, my daughter doesn't make such noble demands of the stuff she buys for me.  She just wants to give me something that makes me feel good.  So she gave me the **Relaxor Happy Feet Deluxe Footbath**. The Happy Feet Footbath is a pure pampering pleasure.  The sturdy plastic footbath sits on rubber, non-slip feet for safety. Speaking of safety, I know that water and electricity don't make good companions so I'm always careful that both I and the footbath are dry when I plug in the unit.

I filled the roomy footbath with warm tap water, squirted in some foot bath bubbles, and then took the plunge.  The footbath has a removable splashguard, and also has a Massage + Heat regulator that you can use to help maintain the heat of the water.  Therefore, you can soak as long as you desire without having to heat up the water again.

The water jets are powerful enough to give you a stimulating splash, but the unit isn't unbearably noisy.  I enjoy the vibration of the massage, but I am more ambivalent about the massage rollers for the soles of the feet.  I understand that their purpose is to stimulate the soles of your feet by pressing against known acupressure points.  However, I find them inordinately uncomfortable.  In truth, I would prefer that the footbath have a smooth bottom rather than the bumpy acupressure surface.  If the soles of your feet are at all sensitive, this is likely to be an issue for you.

Once I've finished my soak, the footbath is easy to rinse out, dry, and store.  The cord wraps securely around the feet and makes it a compact unit to store in a closet.

Overall, the Relaxor Happy Feet Deluxe Footbath is not the kind of self-indulgent item I'd buy for myself, but I did appreciate it as a gift and I do use it regularly.

Relaxing aaahhhh!

from Southaven, MS

Comments about Relaxor Happy Feet Deluxe Footbath FM29W:

I have owned a Relaxor Happy Feet Deluxe footbath FM29w.  it is a God send!  When I used to work in a cafe (not that long ago) it was the perfect end to a day spent on my feet.  The different setting is what set this product above the rest.  I am also in to saving money and the Relaxor Happy Feet Deluxe footbath FM29W helps with that.  I am not able to give myself a professional pedicure.  Before I would have to use a regular bucket.  What is the fun in that.  I mean if you have to soak your feet for fifteen minutes than it is very nice to have them massaged as well.  I also really love the heat option it has.  Another problem with the bucket is that it gets cold way too fast.  That also makes it more of a chor than a treat.  Since I have gotten the deluxe footbath it has been a pleasure everytime I use it.

If I had to say anything against the footbath it would be that I wish it was a little easier to clean out, but I know if it was it wouldnt have all the cool features.

Lovely

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Relaxor Happy Feet Deluxe Footbath FM29W:

You know that feeling you get after a good exercice or a good night sleep or a very nice and calming bath? The feeling is the same here. So i got this from my hubby after I got my baby. After o long day of work, you got back home to a screaming baby (not that i hate it all the time) but yes you put your feet in the relaxor and you are in heaven. I guess a nice bath would do the trick, but it doesn't hurt to have both rigth? Like the vibrator, it massages your feet and leave you feeling better. The only problem I encounter is that I couldn't feel the vibrator at first so I went and exchange it for another one that worked well. What did they do with that one, I don't know, probably another victim or something but this one works well and is great. Good price too and easy to mount and get it going.

Not more info to compare with other brands but as it was my first one I cann't complaint. I would totally recommend it to a friend.

Piece O'Crap

from Ferndale, WA

Comments about Relaxor Happy Feet Deluxe Footbath FM29W:

I could hardly even feel the vibrating massage.  1-1/2" of water maximum - doesn't even cover your feet.  "Roll your feet on the bottom" - is hardly possible, even with only size 9-1/2 men's feet.  I could roll maybe an inch total.

I got it as a gift.  Does anybody know where I might be able to return it and get something useful?

Please advise.

ITS A GREAT TOOL

from Jasper, IN

Comments about Relaxor Happy Feet Deluxe Footbath FM29W:

I used to have this great tool for foot, i used it a lot in past and to tell you the truth i am going to buy another one soon, i love the relaxation using it, i recomment my friends to have such a tool. Foot relaxation is a great feeling.

DONT hesitate to buy it, its a great tool.

Rana

This is a great way to end a day on your

from Phenix City, AL

Comments about Relaxor Happy Feet Deluxe Footbath FM29W:

I like this product because my job requires me to be on my feet most of the day.  I like to be able to come home to a heated foot message after a long day.  I had a value brand massager before but it was not a great value.  My sister had this one and recommended it to me.  I had one and the heating mechanism never seemed to work, but this actually heats the water.  It is an overall good product.

Made my Feet HAPPY

from Harrison Township, MI

Comments about Relaxor Happy Feet Deluxe Footbath FM29W:

I received this footbath for Christmas last year from my stepdaughter.  It sat for quite a while before I used it...and really regret I didn't crack it open sooner.  It is very relaxing after a long, stressful day at work before a pedicure.  Was great just sitting around watching TV and soaking in it!  I highly recommend this footbath to anyone in need of relaxation!