Other Shampoos:
Regis Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo

Regis Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo

Best shampoo ever!

Comments about Regis Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo:

I have very thick, oily hair and have tried many different shampoos. I have used many other shampoos with very little success. I was having my hair cut one day at a salon and the beautician was having a difficult time combing my hair (even though I had washed it before the appointment). She suggested rewashing my hair with Design Line's Olive Oil shampoo. It was amazing! My hair was virtually tangle free (an occurrence which rarely happens with my hair). Not only was it much more manageable but it looked great! It appeared clean and healthy! I bought some that day and have been using it ever since! My husband even started using it as well. He has black hair that tends to be oily too. Now we both use only this olive oil shampoo. I also use the conditioner and it works very well. I cannot say enough about Design Line's Olive Oil shampoo. If you have oily hair and have been searching for a shampoo that will keep your hair clean, search no further! Design Line's Olive Oil shampoo is also a great value! My husband and I will go through one of the big bottles about every three months...that's right...two people...one bottle...3 months! Give it a try!

Perfect for fine, processed hair.

Comments about Regis Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo:

Best shampoo I've ever used. I have fine hair and it makes my hair feel soft, silky and full of body. I bought it because my regular shampoo was not available and I'm glad I did. My own hairdresser told me that my hair was looking very healthy lately. I haven't told her that it's a Regis product which is not sold in her salon. I am 67 years old and I've finally found a great shampoo!

Yuck, won't be purchasing again!

from Kerrville, TX

Comments about Regis Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo:

I bought the Olive Oil by Regis shampoo & conditioner for my daughter after a hair stylist suggested it after cutting my daughter's hair. Her beautiful locks, thick wavy but not course, looked dirty and mangled after two uses and she complained of her hands being very dry after using it. I decided to try the sampoo and could not use it again after the second use. My hair did not shine felt brittle and was frissy which is very unusual for my hair. I also noticed that my hands and anywhere the product touched caused my skin to dry out. I thought the scent of Olive Oil was nice but was too strong. The nice scent is the ONLY positive for this product. Trying to get my money back because I have never been so disappointed in a hair product.

Regis Olive Oil Shampoo and Conditioner is Great

from Corona, CA

Comments about Regis Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo:

I have been using this shampoo for about six years, my hair is shiny and in great condition. Before my hair was alway dry and dull looking, I am on my sixth large bottle of both. It last about a year, since my hair is very short.

Awesome product!!

from Evergreen Park, IL

Comments about Regis Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo:

This product is awesome and does not strip your hair of nutrients nor does it leave an oily residue.  I have skipped one day of washing my hair and my hair doesn't look oily. Most shampoos and conditioners I've used will usually make my hair oily if I don't wash it everyday.

Regis Design Line Clarifying Shampoo is Terrific!

from Elwood, IN

Comments about Regis Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo:

The Regis Design Line Clarifying Shampoo is a terrific product. It has a very clean scent and it does not leave ant residue on your hair. The Regis Design Line Clarifying Shampoo cleans your hair and gets rid of all the build up that you may have on your hair from hairsprays, mousses, gels, fat iron sprays,and other hair styling products that you may use.I don't even have to use a separate conditioner after I use the Regis Design Line Clarifying Shampoo.The Regis Design Line Clarifying Shampoo is mde for all hair types and it works well with all hair types too. I have oily hair, and this product doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or flat. This product makes my hair look fuller and bouncier than other shampoos that I Have used.I also don't have to use very much at a time.Just a small amount does the job.I do have to purchase this product in a hair salon and wish it was available at some of the discount or grocery stores.I really like this product and I would recommend the Regis Design Line Clarifying Shampoo to everyone.

I LOVE this product!

from Verndale, MN

Comments about Regis Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo:

I picked up this shampoo and conditioner by chance when it was on sale.  It soon became a favorite of mine - and my daughters.  I color my hair on a regular basis and it keeps my hair healthy.  My daughters love it for the shine and managability it gives their long hair.  Great product!