Other Kitchen Cleaners:

Don't buy it

from Bella Vista, AR

About Me Casual Cleaner

Comments about Reeva/Aldi Automatic Dishwashing Gel:

Doesn't clean many dishes. Left white powder residue on my ceramic dishware. Worst I have ever used. Friend says add a 1/4 cup of bleach to save it from the trash.

Good price and it works well for us

Comments about Reeva/Aldi Automatic Dishwashing Gel:

I started using this brand gel a few weeks ago. I think it does a good job. I wonder if they've made some improvements to it. I noticed some pretty bad reviews for it. Most of them looked like they were over a year old, so maybe Aldi fixed it. I do rinse or soak most of my dishes before they go into the dish washer but not everything gets rinsed. Sometimes the kids just throw whatever in the dishwasher but everything comes out fine. I had been using the powder, and I will say the powder didn't do as good of a job. I suppose it also depends on what kind of machine you have. For us the gel works much better.
The price is great, but if you're shopping at Aldi you already know their prices are lower than most stores. They also only have one brand of most products, so when it comes to dishwasher detergent you're really only deciding between liquid or powder. I do think they also have the power packs now. I know I'll stay away from these. I've tried other brands, and I know those don't work well in my machine.
If you're nervous about trying the Aldi brand, powder or gel, Aldi offers a guarantee on all their brand products. I believe it's a double you're money back guarantee so nothing lost if you hate it.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Washington, DC

Comments about Reeva/Aldi Automatic Dishwashing Gel:

Like a previous reviewer, I am an avid Aldi shopper, but this product just doesn't do a good job. It leaves either a powdery white residue or cloudiness on everything. I definitely don't plan to buy it again

It's like you didn't add any detergent - don't buy it

Comments about Reeva/Aldi Automatic Dishwashing Gel:

I couldn't believe how poorly this product performed. Used Maytag dishwasher w/o any prior problems. Tried Reeva. Result: Many dishes dirty – this never happened before, even if they were left a few days prior to washing. I had filled up both cups all the way. I had to go out and get my regular brand right away since this brand was like using nothing. Don't they know this?