Other Shampoos:
Redken Time Reset Shampoo

Redken Time Reset Shampoo

Left my hair dry and frizzy

from Bossier City, LA

Comments about Redken Time Reset Shampoo:

I normally love Redken products, but this one is awful.  I received a sample pack of Redken Time Reset that had a shampoo, conditioner, and tube of leave in treatment.  I had heard so many good things about this new line from Redken and I was eager to try the products out. I have shoulder length, naturally curly hair that is thin and somewhat damaged from years of sun exposure, coloring, straightening, etc..

The shampoo was horrid!  It left my hair feeling dry and stripped of moisture. It didn't lather at all, and seemed watery to me. My hair was a tangled mess after I used the shampoo!

The conditioner did nothing for my curls, other than leave them frizzy and unmanageable.  It's not rich or thick or moisturizing at all.  The leave in treatment is ok, it did tame my frizziness a little.

These products are sold only in salons and are expensive.  I would gladly pay the price for products that worked with my hair type, but sadly, these just are not for me.  I will go back to my Matrix Biolage or Garnier Fructis shampoo/conditioner.