Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Damaged Hair
Redken
Redken Smooth Down Shampoo

Redken Smooth Down Shampoo

Don't leave home with out this shampoo!

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Redken Smooth Down Shampoo:

I first tried this product when the salon I was working in started carring it. I had been using the S Factor Smoothing shampoo which I still swear by, but the salon did not carry that one so it was time to switch. At first I was not at all happy, and my boss who I did not like came in the first day after I used this Redkin shampoo and asked me what I did differently. I said nothing. He went on to tell me that my hair looked great, it was smooth and shiny and what ever I was doing I should keep it up. Later that day I realized I had changed shampoos. I hated to admit it but this shampoo does work wonders.Now I switch it up between the two different shampoos becuase I find the redkin is a stronger product and I do not need to use it everyday.

Redken Smooth Down is great

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Redken Smooth Down Shampoo:

I have really thick frizzy and curly hair and I swear I have tried several shampoos out there with in a reasonable price and of course nothing was working for me but Redken Smooth down has worked great. My hair stylist had referred me to this product and i was a little weary of it cause. she has leaded me the wrong way before with other products. I decided i would give it a try one because it was 25% off that day. I thought what was there to lose. It took about a week or so before i could really see the results, I use to have to add tons of other products in my hair to help tame it which was just damaging my hair. Now with using this shampoo i no longer need to add all these other products. My hair looks and feels better than ever. My hair is growing faster, it has more shine to it and its more managable to handle now. I would also suggest if you are using this shampoo to also use the conditioner as well.

A great shampoo for stubborn hair

from Topeka, KS

Comments about Redken Smooth Down Shampoo:

Redkens smooth down is a great shampoo for all types of hair. It keeps your hair tame while still being able to "let loose". It doesnt leave your hair feeling greesy. Redkin is a great shampoo if your looking for something that smells amazing plus getting great quality for the price!

Finally! A product that actually tames my frizz!!!

from Buckeye, AZ

Comments about Redken Smooth Down Shampoo:

Perhaps this review is a bit premature, as I've only used the product twice, but I am thoroughly impressed. This product actually keeps my hair in line and looking healthy. I don't have curly hair, which it seems like most anti-frizz products are geared towards. My hair is just very fine and a lot of products, for whatever reason, send it in multiple directions. This product doesn't. Both the shampoo and conditioner work together to make my hair shiny and healthy. I do, however, wish it smelled a little better. It doesn't smell bad, but considering the expense, I'd like it to smell prettier. That's the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars.

Great for dry hair!

from Pensacola, FL

Comments about Redken Smooth Down Shampoo:

I would not have paid for quality before I tried Redkin Smooth Down shampoo. I use to go crazy over people that would go to a beauty salon and pay alot of money for shampoo. I honestly thought that whatever shampoo that the beauty salons had was no better than what the average discount department stores had. I babysat for this woman that worked in a beauty salon and one day she styled my hair and used this shampoo on it. First of all, I loved the smell. Secondly, it made my hair feel alive again. I loved how it took care of my dry damaged hair after using it. I will never again say that discount department store's shampoo do the same as salon shampoo. The price might be cheaper, but in the long run the hair needs to be healthy. It put health back into my hair. I felt the volume and the shiny feel of my hair come back in not time. I am glad I got attached to this shampoo. It is the best that I have found to bring my hair back to the natural, healthy shine that it once was.

Redkin Smooth Down is my regular brand of shampoo.

from Monroe, GA

Comments about Redken Smooth Down Shampoo:

I love Redken products and have found the one that works best for me in the Smooth Down formula. I have curly hair and it gets frizzy when there is any moisture in the air. This shampoo helps control the frizzies and keeps my hair curly instead of frizzy. I love the way the shampoo makes my hair smell. I have tried many different shampoos and this one is the best for me. I don't mind to pay more for it, because it gives me the effect that I am looking for in a shampoo.

One of the good guys

from Wilmington, DE

Comments about Redken Smooth Down Shampoo:

I use a combination of Redken Smooth Down shampoo and All Soft conditioner when I plan to waer my hair curly.  I've found that the Smooth Down keeps all of the hair in line, and it's a good, clean-feeling formula.Don't pour a puddle in your hand like I did the first time I used it - it's just a waste.  A little goes a long way!I so love Redken!