4.1

4.1

I love Redken shampoo!

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Redken Real Control Shampoo:

All Redken shampoo makes my hair feel amazing and so manageable. My favorite is this "real control" kind in the purple bottle. I like the way it smells, the way it lathers, and the way my hair looks when I use it. It doesn't leave any kind of build-up or residue behind on your hair like cheaper shampoos do. Even without using a conditioner with it, my comb glides through my hair after I use this shampoo. I have a friend who worked in a hair salon, she told me that Redken shampoos are a favorite among professional stylists for a lot of scientific reasons that I don't remember. All I know is that I tried Redken and I agree! Professional products truly do make a difference. The downside is that they are a lot more expensive than drugstore brands. If your hair is really important to you, it's probably worth spending the extra money on Redken products. I think it helps if you are trying to make your hair hold a style (curls, etc.)

Great buy

Comments about Redken Real Control Shampoo:

I actually really love the redken real control shampoo and entire line of products. This shampoo has a great smell. It also leaves my hair feeling extremely clean. When I use this shampoo it feels like breaks up product residue and it gives my hair a wonderful scent that seems to leave my hair smelling better longer. I also like how it tames my hair and takes the frizzy flyaways. If your hair is really damaged or just really frizzy this is a great product line to try. It doesn't leave my hair looking or feeling oily and it gives my hair a nice shine and healthier appearance while controlling my flyaways and frizz.redken real control shampoo doesn't weigh down my hair which I like because I have thin damaged hair. It leaves my hair feeling silky soft, smooth, and healthy and doesn't leave my hair looking greasy like other products do to my hair. I give this product a overalls 2 thumbs up.

Redken's Real Control Shampoo is not for me

from Pacific Grove, CA

Comments about Redken Real Control Shampoo:

Having gone to a new hair stylist. I asked her for a recommendation on my hair since it is fine and tends to frizz up in humid weather. She suggested the Real Control Shampoo and I unfortunately bought it. For me, it is great if you want your hair squeaky clean, and I agree with the others that it has a really nice subtle fragrance. But, I also found that my hair felt really dried out after using this product, and my hair seemed like it frizzed up all of the time when using it. So, I ended up giving it to a friend of mine who is enjoying it, and I bought a different shampoo with my friend's recommendation. It was an expensive mistake for me, but I'm glad someone else can enjoy it.

Redken Real Control Shampoo is great for unruly hair!

from Wabash, IN

Comments about Redken Real Control Shampoo:

My hair tends to be unruly - it's thick and wavy, and tends to get dry and frizzy.  I've spent years searching for the perfect hair care products - most will leave my hair unmanageable, or too greasy, or just not work.  A friend with similar issues recommended the Redken Real Control line to me, so I decided to give it a shot and bought several products, including this shampoo.

This shampoo is wonderful!  It smells great - I don't know how to describe the smell, but it is subtle, clean, and pleasant.  It is easy to work through the hair and feels good on the scalp.  It rinses out easily and leaves the hair feeling silky and smooth.  I've even used this shampoo without conditioner before when I had run out, and I still had great results with it. It left my hair shiny and easy to brush and manage.

I am very impressed with this shampoo, and though it costs more than I usually spend on haircare products, I do think it is worth the cost if you have difficult hair, as I do!

Great Shampoo

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Redken Real Control Shampoo:

When you are all the time outside and your hair is exposed , you need a shampoo that does a great job on removing all residues from your hair. When I first bought this Redken Real Control Shampoo I was a little skeptical as I have always seen Redken as a company that makes good hair gels and never really used their Shampoo or Conditioner. However, after using it over a few times I can safely say that this is one of the better shampoos available in the market. My hair are very oily and I need to shampoo it very often to keep it in good shape. This shampoo also has a very nice smell that makes the whole experience of shampooing enjoyable.  There is really nothing else much that you need in a shampoo other than feeling good on hair, making your hair softer and non-greasy after the use and also one that smells good and fresh. Redken Real Control shampoo has all these qualities that I look for when I determine purchase of any shampoo.

Redken Real Control Shampoo is the best value for your money!

from Yucaipa, CA

Comments about Redken Real Control Shampoo:

Real Control Shampoo is wonderful for your hair if you have dry damaged hair and you are trying to get that shinny luster back into it.  It says that it is for dry and coarse hair but my hair is straight and medium but due to blow drying, curling irons and what not, it is not as shinny as it used to be until I found this wonderful shampoo.  I can wear my hair straight and with minimal blow drying, it looks shinny and healthy.  My friend uses it because her hair is naturally curly and she wants it straight so she has damaged her hair with a flat iron, she now has soft and managable hair because the shampoo has helped her hair not get so dried out each time she shampoos it.  I only use the shampoo because my hair is not as thick as my friends' hair is so I find that I am saving money and I have great hair now!  Oh, it may seem more expensive than store bought brands but you use very little of it so you actually save money!

Soft and Silky hair

from West Lafayette, IN

Comments about Redken Real Control Shampoo:

I am a beautician and I really enjoy Redken Shampoos and Conditioners. Each of them have their own purpose. One of my favorite shampoos and conditioners is the Real Control. Its a newer line off of Redken and you can really tell the difference in the integrity of the hair. Hair is left feeling health, shiny, and soft. The scent is also a nice refreshing smell, not to strong. I would not recommend the conditioner if you have thin or really fine hair because it can weigh the hair down. Try not to use so much conditioner and you wont have that problem.

Redken Real Control Shampoo is too heavy for fine-medium hair.

from Tracy, CA

Comments about Redken Real Control Shampoo:

Redken "Real Control" was suggested to me by my stylist and I kind of wish I had stuck with my gut and gotten Pureology instead. I have fine-medium hair that has maybe a little wave to it, it's not too hard to control but gets weighed down and greasy easily if there's too much product. I'm sure this would be a great system for someone with dense, hard-to-control hair, but for someone who just needs something to keep her hair clean and soft, it's just too much.