Other Hair Conditioners:
Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Mask

Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Mask

Amazing!

Comments about Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Mask:

I am so glad that I decided to try Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Mask. I have been dying my hair once or twice a year for over ten years, and because of this my hair has gotten damaged. It has also gotten dry and frizzy. The Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Mask has really saved my hair! Since I have started using the renewal mask my hair looks extremely healthy! My hair also feels very soft and looks shiny all of the time!

The Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Mask has been very effective for my hair. My hair that has been damaged from both hair dying and using a flat iron looks very healthy again after using this product. Since I have started using the renewal mask my hair feels very soft and looks shiny. I also saw a change in my hair after the first time I used the renewal mask.

I do not really like the scent of the renewal mask. It does not smell terrible but it does not smell as good as other Redken products I have used.

Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Mask is a great product!

from Wabash, IN

Comments about Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Mask:

My hair tends to be unruly - it's thick, wavy, and has issues with frizz and tangling.  A friend recommended the Redken Real Control line to me, so I decided to give it a shot.

The Intense Renewal Mask is one of my favorite hair products!  It comes well packaged in a little tub. I find the purple containers of the Real Control line to be very attractive, so it doesn't bother me if one gets left out on the counter.  More importantly, it works!

After shampooing, I work the mask through my hair and leave it in for 30 minutes.  When I rinse it out, my hair is smooth, silky, and shiny.  It is much more manageable and easy to style.  I'm very impressed with the results, and I use it as a weekly treatment.

While the price is a little more than I normally pay for hair products, it's not outrageous. I do believe that the good performance makes the price worth it, and one tub lasts me several months when used as a weekly treatment.

Overall, the Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Mask is an excellent product and I recommend it to anyone with unruly hair that needs a little extra TLC!

The best stuff I have ever put on my hair!

from Lexington, GA

Comments about Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Mask:

This is the best hair product I have ever used. I had gotten a very bad perm and my hair was fried.  A friend told me to try Redken Real Control.  I used it every day for two weeks and my hair was "healed".  I use it everyday now.  It leaves my hair soft, shiney, and manageble.  I love it!

Works like a charm

from Orland Park, IL

Comments about Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Mask:

I have very long hair - almost to my waist - and very fine hair also.  My main problem is breaking hair and I have found this miracle product!  Ever since I started using this, my hair has grown two inches or more!  What I do is put my hair in a braid before I go to bed (to prevent tangling, which is a problem with fine, long hair), and leaving three or four inches of hair out of the braid at the bottom, I apply the product and leave it for the night. This product really stops breaking, which is a problem with long hair because of rough brushing.  This gave my hair the strength it needed to take the abuse!  I liked the sample of this product so much that I went online and purchased another; in addition, I told my daughter this is what I wanted for Christmas!  It is too bad that this product is not available in regular stores, it would be alot more convenient that way.  But, easy enought to order online.  .