Other Misc. Styling Products:

Redken Nature's Rescue Radiant Sea Spray

You'll love this stuff

from Bel Air, MD

Comments about Redken Nature's Rescue Radiant Sea Spray:

I recently won this product to try through a contest with a beauty magazine. I wasn't really sure what it was at first, but the description on the back says "Lightweight texturizer with time-touch fragrance capsules releases a burst of oceanic scent when hair is touched. Spray over damp or dry hair". So I decided it was 'hair perfume' and gave it a try. I found the scent very pleasing. It doesn't remind me so much of the ocean, but it is a fresh scent. So I was happy, but would anyone else ever notice? Turns out the answer is definitely yes! So far, I have had two people, a guy and a girl, tell me my hair smelled great after hugging me. And once, that was hours after I applied it. I really like that. Although I use regular perfume and I sometimes worry the two scents will conflict, this product is awesome if you are in one of those situations, like the holidays, where you know people will be very close to you or giving you hugs. It makes me feel a little more special to know my hair has it's very own perfume!