Other Hair Conditioners:
Redken

Pros

Cons

Hydrate and condition soft hair with Redken All Soft Conditioner

I've been using the cheapest shampoos and conditioners available lately in an attempt to save money, so I was thrilled to find some salon-quality products, including *Redken All Soft Conditioner* in a Christmas present from my mother.

My hair is pretty soft already, but after months of using lower-end products it was starting to get dry and frizzier than normal. *Redken All Soft Conditioner* is designed to provide softness for dry/brittle hair. The label also states that it moisturizes, detangles, and softens hair.

I've been using *Redken All Soft Conditioner* for the past several days and my hair is definitely in better shape now than it was before use. It is hydrated and shiny which, unfortunately, it wasn't when I was using the cheapest grocery store hair care products. This conditioner also does an excellent job of detangling my hair so brushing through it after drying it is a fast and painless experience. A little goes a long way with this stuff, so I expect the 8.5 fluid ounce bottle to last for at least 3-4 weeks.

I have been very happy with *Redken All Soft Conditioner*. I can't afford this salon-quality hair care product at the moment, but I am happy to have it right now... and I would definitely buy it in the future when the cash crunch is over. Recommended!

This conditioner did an excellent job of softening and smoothing my very dry and frizzy hair. Apparently buying salon products at a higher price can get you better results than what you get from the cheapo grocery store conditioners.

The scent of this conditioner is pleasant but not something that you'd necessarily want in a candle or air freshener. It doesn't linger on hair after rinsing and drying it so it really isn't a concern of mine.

This will make your hair very soft and shiny.. at first

I loved this product at first. It made my hair very soft and shiny and I got immediate results BUT after using it for a while I noticed that my hair was starting to split and break off. It caused me to shed! Not too many know this, but this product contains a small amount of protein. Not a large amount of protein, like protein treatments have. It is a small amount and I don't even use this product every day. I told my hair stylist about how I was losing more hair since using this product and she told me that she's heard that many people she knows have experienced this after using this product for a while. I really love how shiny my hair is after using this, so that's something that I'll miss about this product, but I don't think I'll be buying this product anymore because the proteins in it become a problem for the hair after a while. So as much as I love the immediate results and the shine, it's just not worth having my hair breaking off.

Too soft for my fine hair

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Redken All Soft Conditioner:

I was looking for something to help my hair which was damaged and brittle. I flat iron my hair everyday and it has become very damaged. I tried this shampoo after my hair dresser recommended it. I used it everyday for a week and my hair really was soft. It does work to make your hair look healthy again and feel good, but it was just too heavy for my hair. I have fine, thin hair and after a few washes, my hair looked lifeless and dull. My hair was flat and weighed down. I have started only using this shampoo once a week or so. I use it as a treat for my hair and it seems to keep it looking healthy and soft. I wish I could use this shampoo everyday because it really does work well and my hair felt great.

This shampoo does what it says it will do, your hair is very soft and manageable. My hair feels clean and healthy after I use this shampoo.

The scent is very light, yet smells good. It doesn't stay with your hair for the whole day, but I like the way it makes my hair smell.

The name doesn't lie

Comments about Redken All Soft Conditioner:

This conditioner makes my hair SOOOOOO soft. It's kind of ridiculous in a way. I tried it a few times as a friend gave me a bottle and it's seriously one of the most moisturizing conditioners I've ever had the pleasure of using on my hair. If you have dry hair this will make it completely soft and manageable as well as moisturized and conditioned. The formula is extremely light and doesn't leave your hair feeling weighed down when you come out of the shower, just breezy and light and really easy to get a comb or brush through. After I've used this, I feel like my hair has been truly hydrated, not just artificially smoothed out to make it appear that way. Over time, I think your hair will become healthier as well.

Super moist and silky hair is the result. I can't find a single thing wrong with this conditioner. After you're done using it your hair won't even feel like your own.

The scent is light and airy and I don't think it would bother many people.

Really nice

Comments about Redken All Soft Conditioner:

My aunt is a beautician so she tends to give hair products to us during gift giving holidays. This All Soft conditioner was the gift of choice this last Christmas season. I normally use other brands so it sat on the shelf for several months before I discovered that I'd run out of conditioner and there was no way that I was going to get to the store until the end of the week. Well, that's what back up bottles are for, right?
I loved the easy flip cap. There is nothing so irritating in the shower as fumbling with a cap that won't open easily when your hands are wet and slippery. At first I thought that the bottle shape was a little awkward but once I was in the shower and using it, I realized that it's actually really nice to hold. It wasn't trying to slip out of my hands and the plastic of the bottle was easy to grip and squeeze for product.
This isn't one of those thin conditioners that you have to use a ton of in order to get decent conditioner coverage. I have long hair so I tend to use a lot of conditioner in order to get it all. With this stuff, I didn't have to use nearly as much as my normal brand which was really nice. The smell isn't strong or overbearing.
I would definitely recommend trying this brand.

This leaves my hair soft.

from West Virginia

Comments about Redken All Soft Conditioner:

This product sat in my shower for a couple months before I finally ran out of my regular conditioner and used it. I frequent buy Redken but somehow this bottle went neglected. I'm glad I finally decided to give it a try.

For starters, the product is thick. It's not super thick and gunky, it's just the right thickness. It's also still creamy. It goes smoothly into every strand of my hair. I can start at the roots of my hair or I can start on the tips and this product soaks right in. I like to leave it on about five minutes because I have extremely long hair. Occasionally I will leave it on about ten or fifteen minutes when I'm feeling like my hair is parched.

What I like about this product is that it rinses out of my hair easily and it doesn't leave behind conditioner in my scalp. I don't feel like I spend half an hour rinsing my hair to remove the product. I love the smell of it. It's very zesty.

The conditioner leaves my hair super soft. I can brush my hair repeatedly after using this and it never loses its softness. The softness this conditioner instills in my hair lasts for a couple of days before I need to wash and condition again. I'm a believer in this product for making my hair super soft. I do wish it had a little more frizz fighting power. My flyaway hairs just aren't as smooth with this as other products but it gives me a good amount of moisture and a huge amount of softness.

It certainly makes my hair soft.

It has a very nice scent. It has floral and citrus scents and is very zesty.

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Redken All Soft Conditioner:

This is one of the best conditioner's that I've tried. It not only reminds me of the scent of sweet and honey, it makes your hair so very soft. It is expensive or more expensive as it is a salon conditioner. This is the kind of conditioner you would use for a special date or night out. At least that's my take on it.

I love this conditioner and try to use it sparingly as it is more expensive. You really don't need a lot for this to make your hair soft. I would say it is very effective at making your hair feel wonderful. You might go to Redken's Facebook or home site and request a sample if you don't want to spend a lot, just so you will know if you like it or not.

The scent of sweet and honey is what I think of when using this and it makes your hair smell good. This is one of the best scents ever for me and I've tried many conditioners. Many that I've tried don't smell so good, and I not only want a product to work, but I want it to smell good too.

A conditioner worth the price.

Comments about Redken All Soft Conditioner:

I recently got my hair straightened, and the use of so many chemicals in the process took a toll on my hair. The hair was now more manageable, but they were so dry, brittle, dull and lifeless. At this time the sample of Redken All soft conditioner came handy which I used twice. After each use, my hair looked so lustrous and smooth to touch, this conditioner works really well. I couldn't believe that was my hair.
This product makes combing easy and fast as well, which also means less breakage. The hair is less entangled as opposed to when I use other conditioners. The conditioner was thicker than other conditioners I have used, but easy to rinse off. It did not leave a residual layer on my hair after the rinse. All I was left with silky and hydrated hair, so smooth and rich and full. This conditioner definitely repairs and strengthens the hair inside out. Though Redken products run a little pricey, I might invest in this conditioner.

NIce conditioner

from Edina, MN

Comments about Redken All Soft Conditioner:

Redken All Soft Conditioner is a great conditioner. I have oily hair, but it is long and dry at the ends, which are almost to my waist. So I like to have a nice conditioner that really provides the moisture my lengths need. I am constantly trying out the new Redken products. This is one of my favorites. It has a wonderful smell that leaves your hair with a great aroma after you rinse it out. Also it really leaves your hair soft, shiny and manageable and easy to style or just leave down. I have really enjoyed using it and would use it again. I have had great results with this conditioner. It is also best when you use it combination with the shampoo as the two go together and compliment each other. Then you get the best results. I believe it is a conditioner that is best for dry, normal, or damaged hair. However, if you have hair like mine, oily at the roots and with dry ends, it also works. It great!

The key to having silky hair

Comments about Redken All Soft Conditioner:

Redken all soft conditioner is a miracle in a bottle. I have very coarse hair and dry ends. I need a lot of moisture to help replenish my hair. I love how this conditioner is so light and its so moisturizing to my hair. It penetrates each hair strand into feeling a lot smoother. It detangles and nourishes my hair without it feeling too heavy. It has advanced silkening formulas that contain Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and illuminating Silk Luxe Complex. My hair is so touchably soft and it feels like my hair has a lot of movement. My hairs texture and health is a lot healthier. My hair is less frizzy and I have noticed that my hair is more manageable. Its a lot easier for me to style and blow dry. My hair has been a lot shinier after just a few uses. It has a great smell its very refreshing and clean smelling. Its a bit pricey but its well worth the money.

REDKEN All Soft Conditioner - Great for Course Hair!

Comments about Redken All Soft Conditioner:

I purchased this Redken All Soft Conditioner (along with the All Soft Shampoo) a couple of months ago at the advise of a beautician. My hair is very thick & course feeling; and with the new shorter hair style she gave me, I was in the need of something to help control the "puffiness". I was hesitant at first, because of the cost - I'm not the type of person that spends more than necessary on beauty products. I decided this was necessary to get the best look for my new hair style. I'm so happy I made the decision to splurge on myself for a change. After using this conditioner (along with the shampoo), my hair is so soft and manageable, it's like a whole new head of hair! And, as a bonus, the scent is wonderful! It's not a strong, overwhelming scent; but clean and pleasant. I've received several compliments about how good my hair smells. I also like the fact that it doesn't take a lot of the product to get these great results; making it a great value in my opinion. I would recommend this Redken product to anyone with course hair.

Great with the Shampoo

from Uncasville, CT

Comments about Redken All Soft Conditioner:

This conditioner works great with the shampoo and does not leave my hair feeling greasy. Leaves my hair feeling soft and easy to comb through. I buy the bigger one to save money. I wish this product was sold in stores. I would recommend this product to anyone who has hair that changes from color treated or other reasons.

Lightly scented