3.6
Redbook Magazine

Redbook Magazine

3.6

An interesting read.

I have to admit, I got into my mom's Redbook a few times when I was younger. I've read Redbook Magazine a few times since then. Redbook contains a whole bunch of insane sex stories, tips, questions, and facts. However, I find that it's very raunchy for it being a woman's magazine. There's also great articles about raising children, families, boyfriends, and other stuff of that nature. If you're feeling frisky, pick up a Redbook. Just make sure you hide it from your kids!

Great for people who enjoy sexual content.

I don't have too many good things to say about this magazine.  It is full of sexual content and not enough wholesome articles.  The articles, for the most part, give horrible advise on situations.  Not a magazine for real people in real situations.  I am sorry that I didn't preview this magazine before I subscribed to it.  The only good thing was that I didn't spend a lot on the subscription...so I don't feel bad throwing it away after reading the one or two useful pages in each magazine.

An interesting read.

Too much sexual content

from Avon, IN

Comments about Redbook Magazine:

I have subscribed to this magazine for 20 years. I agree with several other reviewers that it has gone over the top with the articles with a sexual focus. Also too much advertising. My subscription just ran out and I will not be renewing it.

Redbook has great stories coupled with helpful tips.

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Redbook Magazine:

I look forward to my Redbook each month!  It always has a great cover story that gets to the heart of what you want to know about the person.  There's also terrific articles that provide some form of helpful information about home, family or health.  I consider it a reliable source of information while being fun and entertaining.

Sorry - too much focus on sex for my taste

from Prosser, WA

Comments about Redbook Magazine:

The only problem I have with this magazine is that the majority of the articles seem to focus on sex and I think there is so much else out there to cover in terms of health, fitness, food, etc.  Maybe they just want a younger audience to sell to, but I have subscribed to this magazine on and off for the past 25 years and I think they have been increasing teh amount of sexual related content a lot in recent years.

Redbook magazine . . . too many advertisements!

from Patton, PA

Comments about Redbook Magazine:

I have been a long-time subscriber of Redbook magazine. I believe there are too many'

advertisements in the issues. I love to read human interest stories about over-coming

difficulties and obstacles and mostly feel-good stories about ordinary people and everyday

life. Too many advertisements make you feel like you are wasting your hard-earned wages.

Redbook is 50% advertising.

from hannibal, MO

Comments about Redbook Magazine:

Redbook magazine is 50% advertising.  A large number of the ads are for perscription medicines.  I cancelled my subscription and ask for the remainder of the of my subscription money to be returned.  I feel a magazine that pushes drugs, perscription drugs included, is sending a dangerous message.  Save your money!

Great guide for women everywhere!

from North Little Rock, AR

Comments about Redbook Magazine:

I have been subscriping to Redbook for about a year on a freebie.  I just love it and I intend to renew on my own when the time comes.  It just suits my life.  It gives great information and introduced fanstastic products to my life.

Great Magazine

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Redbook Magazine:

I love this Magazine, it tells so much about real stories. It's an inspiring, good-feeling magazine. This magazine has great articles and easy recipes I can follow. It talks about health and relationships, fashion and a healthy sex life. I'm a long time subscriber and I haven't been disappointed yet. I even keep a lot of issues for safe keeping. It's definitely worth the money.

Great for people who enjoy sexual content.

from Julian, PA

I love this magazine!

from Racine, WI

Comments about Redbook Magazine:

This is the best magazine for mothers, wives, and women that work who are looking for great ideas for fashion, saving time, saving money, spending quality family time and having a great life....plus every month, I look forward to "how she does it" to see how other women just like me mangage their everyday life. Every month there is a new celebrity interview for people I acutally care about reading about!