Other Misc. Dentals:
re calcifier
Recaldent GC MI Paste Plus

Recaldent GC MI Paste Plus

A Little Tricky to Use, But a Lot of Reward!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Recaldent GC MI Paste Plus:

I just started using GC MI Paste Plus about a week and a half ago, but I believe I'm already experiencing some positive results! I got the Strawberry flavored variety, and it does taste very nice so I don't mind using that much. I was somewhat disappointed that the tube is only 40g, it's less than half of the size of a most regular tubes of toothpaste, which is sort of disappointing considering how much you need to use (bigger than pea size for each arch) and the fact that I'm trying to use it twice a day. Besides that, it is sort of tricky to use as you need to wait with it on your teeth for a minimum of 3 minutes, then redistribute with your tongue and go another 2 minutes at least. I'm sometimes afraid that I'm not getting it everywhere it needs to go, but we'll have to see about that. The great thing is that I feel like my teeth are already less sensitive. I'm really excited to see how much more my mouth benefits from the MI Paste Plus, as it is regarded highly by many dental professionals.