Other Misc. Eye Makeups:
Real Colors
Real Colors Brow-zing Baked Duo Brow Powder Golden Blonde

Real Colors Brow-zing Baked Duo Brow Powder Golden Blonde

Adds a nice subtle color to eyebrows

from Utica, NY

Comments about Real Colors Brow-zing Baked Duo Brow Powder Golden Blonde:

I have a really light complexion and light blonde hair, but my eyebrows are brown.  While there is nothing wrong with that, I really like the look of really light, almost-not-there eyebrows.  Instead of shaving them off and tracing them on, I opt to shave my existing eyebrows down to a short length, and fill in with a lighter color.

I used various pencils, which are nice for the precision and thicker color.  The one I have now is the lightest I've found, but I've seen lighter colors on other people, so I am still looking for the perfect product.  I decided to look into eyebrow powders since I see people using brushes on their eyebrows in various tutorials.  I'm a member at Sally Beauty, and I found some different powders there.

I bought Real Colors Brow Zing because it appeared to be the lightest set of colors.  It comes in a few different colors.  This one is called Golden Blonde, but it is also available in Brunette and Ebony.  The two do not get A LOT darker, but there is an obvious change in the shades.  One side is dry powder (the lighter side) and the other is wet, though I do not find it to be all that wet.  It says on the back to apply with an angled brush, the dry powder is for a lighter look, the wet for darker, and they can be used together to create contours.

So I bought the brush and tried it out.  I have to say its pretty nice.  at first its hard to see the color, but if you apply it evenly and use both powders to contour and shape, it creates a very subtle look.  It also seems to last pretty well.  I've never had issues with it disappearing by the end of the day.  I still would like to look if there is anything lighter, but I am satisfied with this set.