4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Easy Glide and Frequent Deals

**Every time when I get my routine cleaning, my hygienist would give me recommendations on the latest dental care products. This past year, she recommended the Reach Total Care dental floss. As far as I can tell, the biggest difference between this floss and the one I used to have is the width of the floss. It does not look like a string, but it looks more like a tape. In a way, it is easier to use, because the tape is thinner than a string, and it goes in and out between the teeth more easily. When I used the string-type of floss, sometimes it would get caught between my teeth, and I had to force it to go through. With this Reach Total Care dental floss, I haven't had such issue. It just glides right through. Also, I have two bridges. It is a pain to floss under them. The regular string-like floss is a bit irritating because of the thickness. And Reach Total Care floss does feel a little less irritating because it is thinner.**

**Price-wise, as long as you watch out for the drug store weekly sales, you can get them at a pretty good deal. They also have coupons frequently either in the Sunday paper inserts or printable online. I have been paying nearly nothing for all the packages I bought. **

**I would recommend this dental floss because of the functionality and the value (if you wait for a sale/deal).  **

Not Listerine-y Enough

I lost my favorite dental floss this past year. It just disappeared from the shelves very slowly, and  I'm assuming they're no longer making it. This has me on the hunt for a new floss. What I liked about my other faithful brand was that it said it was like brushing in between my teeth, and it delivered on that promise. It also had a great mint taste to it that complimented well the flavors of my toothbrushing. Seeing Reach Total Care Floss With Listerine, Mint, in the store, I figured this was finally the replacement I was looking for. It says it slides as easily as Glide floss and that it removes up to 2x more plaque because of its micro-grooves technology. I never would hav thought that there'd be a technology to dentall floss, but this one has supposedly been well-engineered. The design of the micro-grooves are so micro you can't see them and feel them and just have to trust that they are there and working diligently on your teeth and gums. The weird thing about the floss is that it's stretchy. As you wind it around your fingers to get the proper placement between your teeth, it stretches and becomes ultra-thin when it's forced between your teeth. The micro-grooves can't be effective if they're being stretched beyond the point of usefulness. In addition, I have to question the Listerine part of the claim. All Listerine, no matter whether it's the original flavor, or one of the newer, slightly more pleasant flavors, is very, very strong, and there's no doubt it's Listerine. But I didn't find this with the floss. I didn't even find something I'd call mint. All the mint flosses I have tried had a much stronger flavor than this. I just don't understand this claim at all. It seems like it's back to the drawing board for me and my floss. This isn't the replacement product I was looking for. It could be working, but I'll never know if it is or not, making it hard to trust it.

Part of a great line up of Reach products.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Reach Total Care Floss With Mint Listerine:

This teeth floss combines two of my favorite dental health products. I use Listerine and Reach products regularly, so I knew that I had try this product when they combined dental health powers! I could definitely taste and feel the freshness of Listerine's mouthwash in the dental floss. It tasted good and it was strong, which meant that my teeth would get clean and my breath would smell great. My breath stayed fresh, which is very important in my line of work. Also, the Listerine left my mouth feeling clean for hours after I flossed. The floss itself is made of strong substance, just like all the other Reach floss products. Having the Listerine combined with the floss did raise the price a little bit, but to me it was worth it. I did not mind paying the extra money because it is such a great product by a great company. This is a product that I would recommend to anyone who loves both Listerine and Reach; they would not be disappointed.

It pays to buy the best.

Comments about Reach Total Care Floss With Mint Listerine:

Of all the dental floss products I have tried, this one is definitely my favorite, for multiple reasons.

One difference between this floss and most other flosses is that this floss is thicker. Not thicker as in you need more space between your teeth, but thicker in that it covers more area almost like a band around your tooth rather than a string.

Another difference that makes this one better than the others is that it seems almost elastic, as it seems to stretch, making it easier to use and gentler on the gums and teeth.

It's also got a different texture from most other flosses so instead of just slipping around between the teeth like some other waxed flosses, this one seems to act more like a micro brush between the teeth, making it a more thorough cleaner than other types of dental floss.

The Listerine flavor is also a nice addition because its a very light hint of mint, not too overwhelming as some Listerine products tend to be. It feels like it deposits that minty freshness deep between the teeth and under the gums in places that even mouth wash doesn't seem to reach.

Great for the non-flosser

Comments about Reach Total Care Floss With Mint Listerine:

For the people that do not like to floss this Reach Total Care Floss With Mint Listerine is a great choice. It is smooth on your teeth and gums. Does not snag or get frayed easily. Also the Listerine in it provides you with fresh feeling teeth and gums.

Reach is the best floss

from emmacreek, KS

Comments about Reach Total Care Floss With Mint Listerine:

After buying a really cheap store-brand floss a couple of weeks ago, I have never appreciated Reach floss more! The store brand floss was truly awful, and it reminded me of how bad floss can really be sometimes! It was more like flossing with thread becuase it was so thin and easily broken. So of course I had to go right back and buy some Reach floss to help my aching gums! The Reach Total Care Floss With Mint Listerine has a great flavor that I really like a lot. It is so smooth and goes gently between my teeth while effectively removing plaque and debris. It is just the right thickness to glide easily yet still clean under my gums and around my teeth well. Another great thing about it that I discovered after using the terrible store-brand floss is that the Reach Total Care Floss With Mint Listerine does not shred either, which is great! Overall I really am very happy with the Reach floss and will continue to buy.

I floss with this regularly

from Arlington, VA

Comments about Reach Total Care Floss With Mint Listerine:

I have the Reach Total Care floss with Listerine in Fresh Mint flavor. Reach has a lot of sales and promotions, so if you're lucky, you can snag this floss for a low to free price with coupons! I've always been a regular flosser, and I recently started using Reach products and like their floss. This floss is different from other flosses, because it is flat and almost elastic-y like a rubber band. It's easy to hold and provides a girp so that it doesn't slip off my fingers. The floss is coated with the fresh mint flavor which is a major plus! It glides easily onto my teeth and gum. It doesn't break, split, or fray like other flosses when I go in between tight spaces such as my crowns. It really does pick up all the food residue and plaque in between your teeth. It leaves behind a nice, minty taste and makes my mouth feel so much cleaner and fresher. I really like this floss compared to my other waxy, more rounded floss and will continue to buy Reach floss in the future!

Reach Floss Gets The Job Done!

from Audubon, NJ

Comments about Reach Total Care Floss With Mint Listerine:

Let's face it--flossing is NOT awesome. I recently went to the Dentist and had one heck of a horrible cleaning and decided to start flossing everyday as a part of my New Year's resolution! I started out using this Reach floss because there are always coupons for these in the paper and many times you can get these for free at the Drug Store using them! This floss is not my favorite. Although it does fit between the teeth okay I find that it often frays while I am flossing and I have to pick little floss strings out of my teeth! You shouldn't have to floss to get the floss out of your teeth!!! Other times I've used this brand and have had no problem so I don't know if it was just a bad batch? I really do enjoy the feel of a freshly flossed mouth and when this floss stays together it does accomplish that. I just don't really appreciate when it gets caught on my teeth. So this floss is a good value if you can get it cheap or free but not as nice as some of the more expensive options out there.

Reach Total Care Floss with Mint Listerine is a fine product.

from Stewartstown, PA

Comments about Reach Total Care Floss With Mint Listerine:

Reach Total Care Floss with Mint Listerine is an excellent dental floss for flossing in tight dental areas without shredding. The Mint Listerine helps to freshen your breath, but not exactly like mouthwash quality. This dental floss might cost more, but there are frequent sales and coupons in the Sunday newspaper inserts. Flossing is an important part of the dental care routine that gets omitted by many people due to habit, time, etc. Studies have shown that not flossing can lead to inflammatory diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis. Brushing your teeth alone will not remove the plaque from your teeth. You have to get in between each tooth which a toothbrush alone cannot do. Take the extra minutes to add flossing to your daily dental routine for your overall health. In addition, go to your dentist twice a year for thorough dental cleanings, examinations, and annual x-rays.

Reach Total Care Floss: Not the best for me

from Austin, TX

Comments about Reach Total Care Floss With Mint Listerine:

I tried this item because it was on sale and I had a coupon for it. It is very expensive without any deals. It is in a very attractive see-through packaging and I could not wait to try it out. I thought I did well in getting this product but my husband and I did not like it. It seems like the material they used for the floss is some plastic. It would snap in loudly to enter between your teeth and would make the same sound (like a plucked guitar) when you try to slide it out. It does not slide in or glide in. It snaps in and out. And when it snaps out, the force makes whatever liquid or debris on the floss "splash" out. It was very annoying to use and we could not wait to finish the container and get to use another brand.

I would not buy this item again no matter how much is knocked off the price by the deals and coupons. It is truly very diffcult to use compared to others that we have tried. I would not recommend this to anyone.

Floss, Listerine and easy gentle hygiene

from Houston, TX

Comments about Reach Total Care Floss With Mint Listerine:

No one likes to floss, it's one of those jobs we have to do but no one really wants to. Anything that can make flossing that much easier almost deserves 5 stars just on it's on.  My newest floss is **Reach Total Care Floss With Mint Listerine **and it definitely has some excellent qualities. What do I like about **Reach Total Care Floss With Mint Listerine? **

- fresh mint flavor

- easy flavor of Listerine - it's not too much

- inexpensive

- thicker  width floss which makes it easier to use.

- doesn't break easily

What don't I like about** Reach Total Care Floss With Mint Listerine?**

- nothing. . . honestly if I have to floss this is the product to use.

You need to floss with food gets caught, plus it's recommended for good dental hygiene. But other flosses are too think, break easily, or taste bad.  **Reach Total Care Floss With Mint Listerine** doesn't have any of those problems.  I also really like the unique design of the container which makes it easy to store and use.

Aweseome Floss

from Wilkes Barre, PA

Comments about Reach Total Care Floss With Mint Listerine:

Somehow I keep getting the floss stuck on my teeth, but since I started using Reach Total Care floss I haven't had that problem anymore. Also, this floss is very strong and won't break when you are flossing.

Awesome Floss.