4.9

Cons

its good

from tr.ankaorne;

About Me Casual User

Pros

• Comfortable Design
  • Fast Response
  • Works On Any Surface

Cons

• Inaccurate Tracking

• Everyday Use

Comments about Razer Deathadder (RZ0100151400R3U1) Precision Optical Gaming Mouse:

its good the best

• Primary use:
  • Personal
  • Computer Platform:
  • PC

This is a great mouse!

This mouse has a great feel and you get more than your money's worth.

Glides extremely smoothly; dpi can be adjusted using synapse software.

Likely to wear over time. The mouse will last 2-3 years.

Can wear easily over time however it is made with quality materials and a rubber grip.

Comfort
Most comfortable mouse I have ever used. It has an incredible grip.

• Comfort:

This mouse is the best in its price range.

I'm giving it an 8 not based on the hardware but based on the software required to run this bad boy. This mouse is amazing. It was the best option I could afford when I replaced my old Razer Copperhead. The software and it updates are irritating and un-intuitive. I believe the software app is in constant communication with Razer... for a mouse?

Adjustable sensitivity and no lag make this thing a gamers best friend.

I've had this mouse a little over a year and it's put up with some major marathon sessions and tantrums without so much as a hiccup.

I have larger hands and this mouse fits my grip and hand style perfectly! The button placement works well for both MMOS and FPS'.

Comfort
I noticed I had to wear my gaming wrist support more when I switched to this mouse. I think it's related to my grip style. Most hardcore gamers need a brace any way so it's not a big deal. With the brace on I'm good to go all day long.

Great Gaming Mouse

I bought this gaming mouse when I first decided to build my own computer to play games that didn't put a strain on my weak hp laptop and I have to say, it works like a charm. I use this mouse primarily to play League of Legends, which requires precision clicking which this mouse definitely provides. The reason why I give it a 9 is because I have the 2013 edition which has green lights and I'd rather have blue lights. Overall this mouse is great for the price if you are looking for a durable and precise mouse for gaming to graphic design.

Fast, Awesome, Durable.

This mouse, I have owned for about 3-4 Months now. I got to say, Best gaming mouse I have ever owned. I love Razer!

6400 DPI. Optical.

Any cons? Nope. Not at all.

Precision aiming on any game you imagine.

Awesome, Slick design.

(There is also a left handed version of this mouse)

Comfort
The grip and feel of this mouse is amazing.

Razer Review

I bought this product through the Razer store last year and so far it's been working perfectly! I bought it in a bundle that Razer offered with the Razer Lycosa and this mouse included. I have never had any problems with the mouse and it has some pretty awesome features. Before I had this mouse I would have to constantly keep clicking the back arrow on my browser but not there's two built in buttons that I can press that takes me forward a page and back a page. The mouse is easy to set-up (USB) ; the only installation needed would probably be the Razer drivers which is a breeze to install. The Razer drivers allow you to change things like the mouse sensitivity that would be very important if you were gaming. The mouse even has cool LED lights that you can turn on and off if you want.

I've had this mouse for the past year and so far it's been working great!

Pretty basic design with cool LED lights and very nice side buttons.

Comfort
Very comfortable in your hand while gaming.

No complaints.

from Los Angeles, CA

As an avid gamer, this mouse is probably the thing I touch most in my life. More than my phone. More than even my bed. I love the look and feel to this mouse. It's a great gaming mouse with high sensitivity, various features (on-the-fly sensitivity switching is my favorite), and great aesthetic appeal. I would definitely recommend this product to friends.

Comfort
Perfect palm grip. Nice leathery touch.

• Comfort:

The Razer Deathadder is comfortable and precise.

from Orlando, FL

I have used the Razer Deathadder for both gaming and graphic design and have found it to be very comfortable and precise in my work. The shape is extremely ergonomic and fits nicely around the hand, making working with the various buttons very natural and easy.

Previously, I had used several Logitech optical mice, and the upgrade to infrared has made a big difference in accuracy. In addition, Logitech mice had a common problem of quickly wearing out and having the buttons weaken and lead to unintentional double-clicking. Such is not the case with the Deathadder.

The one shortcoming I've found has been the price, which put me off very much, but I found that it was necessary for this kind of quality. The lights on the surface make the product look very sleek, and while extravagant, it's what I've come to expect for a gaming mouse and will have to take it anyway for the important work that I do.

Excellent mouse!

from Holmdel, NJ

After my original wireless mouse broke, I went into the market for a new mouse. I looked at reviews and after a lot of consideration, I went with the Razer Deathadder.

The mouse is fast and responsive. It is precise and Razer provides excellent support with regards to firmware updates. Furthermore, the mouse's design is impeccable. It feels comfortable and natural in my hand and I didn't get the same kind of hand strain that the previous mouse caught.

However, there aren't really any frills to the mouse and as a result it looks quite basic, especially for the price that it costs. However, don't let this fool you. This is easily one of the best mice out there and well worth the price.

One word of warning though. I personally have the 1800 DPI model. The newer 3500 DPI models have a mediocre mouse sensor and are not as good. So if you want to purchase this mouse, make sure to find an 1800 DPI model. You won't regret it.

RAZER DEATHADDER IS ONE OF THE BEST MICE AVAILABLE

from New Brunswick, NJ

I have to say, the Razer Deathadder is one of the best mice available in the gaming mice market. It's simple yet elegant. It doesn't come with any extra gimmicky useless additions. The weight of the mouse is perfect, but may be light to some users. The shape of this mouse is just amazing. It contours to your hands like it is a glove. The appearance of the Razer Deathadder is also spectacular. The glowing Razer logo on the top of the mouse looks great in the dark night or even in the morning. The scroll wheel glows up as well and is one of the best scroll wheels you can get from a gaming mice. However, this mouse gets dirty very easily. It's rubberized material is very easy to pick up dirt and dust and the use of plastic on the exterior of the mouse is a no-no. The plastic for the sides of your hands look cheap and pick up sweat very easily. Also, if you were to pick up a Razer Deathadder, you would want to purchase the 1800DPI version. The newer models that have 3500DPI have a terrible sensor. The 1800DPI is great on all surfaces while the 3500DPI can only work on certain mouse pads.