2.3

Pros

Cons

• Bedtime

Comments about Razbaby Keep-It-Kleen Pacifier:

I thought that having a pacifier with a protective guard was a great idea. I would suggest that they make the guard a bit bigger for toddlers still attached to their binky as well as making the guard a softer more pliable than the hard plastic

Keep-it-Kleen delivers on the clean, but fails on the pacifying.

from Lavon, TX

Comments about Razbaby Keep-It-Kleen Pacifier:

Keep-it-Kleen Pacifiers are a great concept in theory, but they are horrible in execution. I got several of these pacifiers for my now 20 month old and we ended up getting rid of all of them. Keep-it-Kleen is designed so that if pacifier falls from the baby's mouth, the plastic sides fold together protecting the nipple from hitting the germ-infested floor. The design works well, but the plastic sides that fold together have a fairly strong amount of force to them meaning that it sometimes folds together at the wrong time like while in the baby's mouth. This pacifier frustrated my little one because it kept closing on her. When it would finally fall out because the sides kept closing, our baby would have red marks from where it was pushing against the sides of her mouth. Ultimately, it was easier to get a regular old pacifier and clean it if it fell than try to deal with these. Great concept- poor execution.

Kleen Sounds Great but Frustrates Baby

from Lansing, MI

Comments about Razbaby Keep-It-Kleen Pacifier:

I don't mind my babies being paci babies. My little miss has taken to hers quite well so we have amassed quite a supply around here. I am pretty partial to using Avent pacifiers, but a friend of ours had some over-stock supply from her little one and gave us a RazzBaby Keep-it-Kleen Pacifier. The main part of the Keep-it-Kleen Pacifier is very similar to the Avent pacifiers. It features a silicone nipple that is securely attached to the base. The Pacifier also comes in a variety of very cute designs. The difference with this particular paci is the "keep-it-kleen" feature, which has 2 plastic shields that close when the pacifier hits the floor locking the nipple portion up so it stays clean. Most moms would probably think this is a great feature, especially if yo have a little one who spits out that pacifier at the most inopportune times. The shields feature worked very well for us, it closed up every time the binki came out of her mouth. This fabulous feature though became a pain in the butt for me and for my daughter. First things first, the plastic shields hold tight to baby's face and cause binki lines around the mouth. Little Miss was around 8 months when she first received the Keep-it-Kleen pacifier. At that point she was able o find her own bink and put it back in her mouth when she wanted it. With the K-I-K bink though she got very frustrated cause she couldn't get it back open. This also was our experience in the car when she would drop it, it would close and I would have a heck of a time getting it back to her. Not so much fun when you have a screaming baby in the car. Our solution was to take the shields completely off of the pacifier.. Thus really defying the whole point of the pacifier.