Other Paints:

Ralph Lauren Suede Interior Paint

Unique

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Ralph Lauren Suede Interior Paint:

I absolutely love this paint but dislike that it's so hard to find. I painted my living room walls with Ralph Lauren Suede Interior Paint several years ago and the paint has held up and still looks great. The texture looks so soft and luxurious, it really makes the room unique and attractive. I believe in painting my wall certain colors to create certain moods when I'm in the room. I painted my living room walls with the Ralph Lauren Suede Paint in taupe because I wanted the room to be relaxing and comfortable. I definitely created that mood with this paint. The paint went on the walls evenly and easily. I put two coats on to ensure an even color tone. I can still find this paint on websites such as Amazon.com and I purchased a couple more cans so I can use it in my bedroom. I can't wait to see the end result!

Coverage
The first coat looks translucent. I had to put two coats on to make the color even and rich looking on my walls.

• Quality:
  • Coverage:
  • Ease of Appliation:

Pricey, but worth it, luxurious look of suede

from Vestal, NY

Comments about Ralph Lauren Suede Interior Paint:

Ralph Lauren Suede paint adds dimension and texture to your walls for a rich finish. We had done our living room in this paint several years ago, and have just done a complete remodel of our kitchen, and repainted the entryway into our home. We've used Suede again, as the colors co-ordinate perfectly.

I too was skeptical about the X marks while first painting, but after drying, it mimics the look of suede perfectly. Painters tape is a must for the edges.