3.1
Other Paints:
Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren Interior Paint (All Varieties)

Ralph Lauren Interior Paint (All Varieties)

3.1

The best paint today.

Ralph Lauren paints are by far the best on the market today.  I paint interiors for a living and would recommend this paint to anyone looking for the most modern color choices with the highest quality paint around.  All paints require 2 coats to finish and with ralph paints, once that second coat is dry the color and textures will bring a whole new dimension to your home.  It is the easiest paint to work with and its exceptional quality allows even novice painters the ability to turn out provisional quality paint jobs.  Ralph paints also has new lines in which the paint dries with texture.  These new texture paints add the elegance your looking for in the family and dining areas, while also providing your  bath spaces with a subtle warmth.  Ralph paints are carried in most hardware stores and are reasonably priced considering their above the rest when it comes to the quality of finish. Only good things  to say about this paint.

This paint has a bad odor after it dries

I am so distraught, its been 4 days since I painted the bricks in my sunroom and as the paint dried it began to stink! I have left a message with Ralph Lauren customer service but no one has contacted me. I leave the doors and windows open every night hoping the smell will go away but it hasnt. I have used many brands of paint but no latex has smelled this bad, oil base yes, stains yes, but never latex. I dont know what to do!

Stinks

Gold metallic - Ralph Lauren = not great

from Florida

About Me Avid Do-It-Yourselfer

Pros

• Low Odor

Cons

• Uneven Coat

Comments about Ralph Lauren Interior Paint (All Varieties):

The good of the product is strictly marketing the cons are getting the finish will require you to hire a old expensive expert do not and repeat don't try this unless your the old painters expert!

Worst paint ever

from McKinney Texas

About Me Professional

Pros

• Great Color

Cons

• Offers Little Protection

• Remodels

Comments about Ralph Lauren Interior Paint (All Varieties):

I spent $7500 to have a professional company paint my entire interior of my home with different Ralph Lauren paints and textures.

The textures look good but the paint is really of very poor quality. It is dry and chips fairly easily in the suede texture. We painted our bedroom in a navy matte finish. If you even lightly touch the wall it leaves a spot that will not come off. Its complete junk. if you try to wipe it with a moist towel that leaves a stain as well. I understand that it is a matte finish but it still should wear better than this. it is 30 days old and needs tough up everywhere already. Garbage!

I would never use this paint again under any circumstances, Ralph Lauren needs to stick to making clothes, because he sucks at paint.

I find it hard to believe that Home Depot stocks this paint.

Ralph Lauren Metallic Paint

from Jacksonville, FL

About Me Avid Do-It-Yourselfer

Pros

• Great Color
    • I Liked The Color

Cons

• It Has A Horrid Smell
    • It Was Messy
    • Messy
    • Offers Little Protection
    • The Paint Is Over Priced
    • Uneven Coat

• None

Comments about Ralph Lauren Interior Paint (All Varieties):

I have been painting and redoing things around my home for 30 years. I have used a few different paints and been unsatisfied...but THIS paint is horrid! I would never use it again. It is very over priced and on top of that you have to use the "special rollers" that will set you back ON TOP of the price of the paint. Messy, drippy, bad smelling and over rated! Do NOT waste your time and money on this junk!

Do Not Buy

About Me Professional

Comments about Ralph Lauren Interior Paint (All Varieties):

We have used the paint once and will never use it again. The smell after painting is horrible. We will never use it again. It is over priced and low quality.

Don't buy.

Aweful paint. worst experince. waste of time, money.

Comments about Ralph Lauren Interior Paint (All Varieties):

The worst experience I have ever had with paint. I hate it. so ugly looking and so disappointed of using this paint. I do NOT recommend it at all.

Quality
    it looks good but when you apply it , it has no quality. never use this paint.

it took me so much time to do it. I didn't like the result. I do not recommend it at all

Coverage
    it looked my wall so bad and ugly. don't use this paint ever

Ease of Appliation
    at first I thought maybe my application was not right. although I called and complained, nobody listened and they told me my application was not right. so I did it again...the same way they said on the video clip. so awful result. I hate this paint

• Ease of Appliation:

Dont be decieved by the brand name.

from Florida

Comments about Ralph Lauren Interior Paint (All Varieties):

If you are like myself and the majority of the shopping public the name Ralph Lauren makes you think of higher class or at the very least higher quality. However that wasn't my experience when purchasing this interior paint.

The price is way too high for the quality of paint that you get. The color was true to what I wanted but that's the only real "star" that it will receive from me. The paint seemed thin and almost watery to me when I begun to paint with it, and that made coverage iffy.

I also found some durability flaws after the paint had dried. It didn't stay bright like new paint generally does, not for very long at least and it begun chipping and showing signs of wear long before I had wanted or expected it to. This disappointed me.

I was really expecting a better quality of paint when I purchased the Ralph Lauren interior paint, but was severely let down there for I wouldn't recommend this product .

No thank you.

from Kansas

Comments about Ralph Lauren Interior Paint (All Varieties):

Ralph Lauren makes horrible paint, especially for a brand that tries to pride themselves in their excellent quality. I purchased a few small cans for some designs I was painting on a wall. The first problem is the price. HOLY COW. I kind of expected the price to be a little higher due to the brand, but this was a little extreme. The next thing I noticed was the horrible smell. But only one of the cans had the bad smell, the others just had the normal paint smell. At the time of use I was painting large polka dots on my nieces wall. I let the first coat dry and noticed the coverage was awful. I added another coat. Then another coat. You get the idea. The end result looked alright. It was not great though. And the one paint that had the bad odor continued to smell for a few days. Later, we went and got a different type of paint and repainted the polka dots which turned out much better with the other brand!

There is just something not right with this paint. I suggest avoiding it.

Quality
    Although they advertise as the paint having exception quality, they are very mistaken.

We ended up covering over the paint soon after using it.

Coverage
    Very poor coverage. I had to continuously go over the areas.

Ease of Appliation
    Average ease of application.

Wouldn't recommend this.

from Davie, FL

Comments about Ralph Lauren Interior Paint (All Varieties):

I was looking for some good quality paint to paint my living room walls about three months ago, and I found this paint at my local Target. It was on sale for half price, so I figured I would try it and see how it went. Buying this paint was a mistake to put it lightly. When I opened the container, the most horrific smell filled the entire room. Normally paint has a bad smell, but not to this extent. It was hard to get through painting my walls because of the stench. The color looked lovely, but it really was not worth it. It took about a week to get the smell out of my house. I wouldn't recommend this paint.

Quality
    The actual color quality of the paint is great. It's honestly better than most of the other paints I have used. Like I said though, it really isn't worth it because of how bad it smells.

I will admit that the paint is very durable. It hasn't chipped off at all.

Coverage
    I only had to apply two coats and that was enough.

Ease of Appliation
    Not easy to apply at all. I had to keep stopping because of the smell.

• Ease of Appliation:

More color selection, backed by a trusted name.

Comments about Ralph Lauren Interior Paint (All Varieties):

When shopping for paint for out dining room, we wanted a lighter shade of gray. We tried out several brands, but upon comparison, found the Ralph Lauren brand was closest to the exact color which we were looking for. In addition to having more shades, of all major colors, the brand also carries different, distinct color options, that are hard to find with other major brands (Behr, Sherwin Williams, etc). In addition to the colors, and variety, they also carry paints of all styles. From satin, to oily, primers, and more. Because of this we were able to paint the walls without first having to sand and prep the walls being painted. This also allowed us to paint the room, with one coat, rather than several coats to properly cover the walls. Lastly, their paint is backed by a lifetime warranty, which gave me the confidence to pay a little more, and I was glad I chose it. Not only has it lasted for several years now, it is a color that I am extremely happy with in the home.

This paint has a bad odor after it dries