Other Auto Parts:
Auto Exterior, Auto Safety Equipment
Rain-X
Rain-X - Winter Windshield Blades

Rain-X - Winter Windshield Blades

Better than my last ones

Comments about Rain-X - Winter Windshield Blades:

I've had these wipers for about 4 months now and these do the job much better than the colored metal wipers I had before. These are very quiet and do not make an irritable noise when using them. Plain and simple, they do what they're meant to do. I'd recommend them

rain rain go away

from Miami, FL

Comments about Rain-X - Winter Windshield Blades:

i just recently bought this new windshield wipers for my car, and wow they are awesome. i can not complain of them. they don not leave one streak on my glass helping me keep the windshield clean. i have tried so many different brands of windshield wipers. they keep my view very clear and able to see everything as if it were a clear sunny day. rain x has done a wonderful job with their design . i love how the design makes them look cool..they are very smooth and long lasting i reccomend them even if your windshield wipers are not yet worn. just through them away and get your own pair of rain x windshield wipers. i have done so and changed every car in my house hold. and will not have to worry about replacing them for queit sometime. big money saver, because they are afforadable and will last you for a long time, good job rain x, and to you reading this go buy your own pairs at your own convinent store.

Rain-X are average Wiper Blades

from Irvine, CA

Comments about Rain-X - Winter Windshield Blades:

I bought these for my car, because I thought that Rain-X is going to make this fantastic product and I am not going to be able to live without this blades.

What I got was OK blades that do there job.  Nothing great, nothing fancy.  I did not see a difference between these and other simalar prices wind shield wiper blades.  I am not saying that they are a bad product, just nothing special.

These blades will get the job done, but you are still going to have to use a ton of wind shield wiper fliud to get the bugs off of the wind shield.  You are still going to have to use your wind shield wiper blades when it is raining, even if it is just a drissle.  They are still going to rought away and you will need to replace them.

I will say that I live in a warm climate, so they get a lot of sun and I do not have snow and ice to deal with, so I can not tell you how they will do with snow, ice or sleet.

A great gift!

from Bellingham, WA

Comments about Rain-X - Winter Windshield Blades:

My daughter received a set of the Rain-X Winter Windshield Blades from her Grandmother as a gift last Christmas.  Strange I know, but my daughter had requested new wiper blades.  She's attending school in eastern Washington, which meant frequent trips over the mountain pass.  She could never be quite sure what type of weather to expect, so a good set of wiper blades was important.  She loved them.  Raved about how well they worked in rain, sleet and snow.  The family all jumped on the band wagon and ask Grandma for wiper blades.  Me included.  Over the last 8 months, on our birthdays, we've all receive Rain-X Winter Windshield Blades from G-ma.  I'll never change to anything else.

I dont really like Rain x wiper blades.

from Northville, MI

Comments about Rain-X - Winter Windshield Blades:

I dont really like the product. I dont  understand why you have to by expensive blades to help the rain bead up off the windshield.  I like to go to my local lube shop and get the service called oquapel treatment every 4-7 months and that only cost a cheap 11.99 for the window tretment, when you go to the store and by the rain-x blades they are a very expensive 15.99 for one wiper blade, so no i do not  think the product is fit to its cost.

I can see clearly now the rain is gone!

from Copperas Cove, TX

Comments about Rain-X - Winter Windshield Blades:

The Rain-x winter blade is so wonderful...it truely is a blessing. The first time I had to use them (after putting them on my car) it was raining like cats and dogs. My old wiper blade would have left streaks and all kinds of mess for me to try and see through. But the Rain-x blades didn't. They wiped everything off my windsheild and left nothing but clear glass. They made is so easy to drive that I found that I no longer dread driving in the rain! This product should be on every car!

Keeps windshield clear with streaks

from North Scituate, RI

Comments about Rain-X - Winter Windshield Blades:

Installed this wiper blade after regular wipers froze to windshield. Very impressive. Clears snow, sleet and freezing rain without leaving streaks. And because the blade is encased, ice can't build up on the blade holder and cause uneven surface tension.