Other Cookwares:

Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Handling:

Thirty minute meals are a breeze with this RR collection.

My wedding-gift starter cookware set had seen its last great days, and as the tephlon began to peel I began shopping for a new set. My husband and I stick to a budget, and although our eyes were always drawn to Calphalon or All Clad, our wallets steered us back to reality. Having tried them out in many a late afternoon scramble, I am a fan of many of Rachel Ray's recipes. I also love the bright punch of color her kitchen on tv always delivers. So naturally I researched this inexpensive set for our next purchase. I'm glad the reviews were good, because I bought this set and haven't regretted it for almost 2 years. Cooking is a breeze, and the bright orange still peps me up to cook at the end of a long day. My kids love cooking as well, so they appreciate the nonstick design and easy cleanup. I am also proud to say we have (with less than 10 exceptions) hand washed our set, which I believe has made a huge difference. We also purchased the oval cooking pan and her butcher knives, which are also great.

just another average aluminum set

I don't mind aluminum, its just it isn't as great as stainless steel/copper in its heat holding abilities and versatility. Yes it heats up fast, but it doesn't heat as evenly, so you end up with hot spots and burnt/under-cooked food. Yes its non-stick, but you give up lots of browning and deliciousness. Try and make a good pan-sauce with aluminum...its not gonna happen. However, with that said, there are great things bout aluminum non-stick. For everyday cooking, such as sauteeing veggies, eggs, and cooking fish...it gets the job done. Enough browning, convenient, easy to clean.

What really annoys me about this cookware though is the fact that they went with cheap orange rubber handles. Anyone who's cooked in a restaurant knows that the trick to moist proteins (chicken, fish, steak, pork, etc.) is to 'pan-roast'. Meaning you sear a piece of meat on high eat to develop a good crust, then place the hot pan straight into an over for even, slow cooking. If you use this method, the meat tastes great and doesn't become overcooked. Unfortunately, you cannot utilize this method. Hence i cannot recommend these pans over others that can

Rachel Ray Cookware ~ Love it!

from Snellville, GA

Comments about Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware:

My mother gave me this set for Christmas last year. I love this set. It is easy to clean. Now 9 months later and all pieces are holding up quite well. My son put one of the boilers in the dishwasher not knowing that it should be handwashed. It came out ok. The lids are dishwasher safe. But, do not wash the pots in the dishwasher if you want them to last. My rating is 10 points.

Doesn't Stick
Have never had any burnt or sticking foods.

Cooks well.

Ease of Handling
Spoons sit in the hole of the handle.

Easy to clean.

Not too hip on the color. Would rather have all black or silver.

Even after putting one of the boilers in the dishwasher, it came out ok. But will not do it again!

Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Cookware Best Ever

Comments about Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware:

I absolutely love these pots and pans! My favorite and the one that I end up using everyday for all sorts of things is the saute pan with lid. I love how easy they are to clean! Zero effort no matter what is cooked in them. Heat distribution and holding in the heat after you turn the burner off is excellent. And, they look good. These are the best pans I've ever used!

Rachael Ray's Cookware Prepares Food Beautifully

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware:

I love watching Rachael Ray on Food Network, so of course I was excited to try out her cookware. This is why I chose to buy the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware set. I have been very pleased with my purchase over the last several years.

The pots have really done a good job of standing up to the test of time, without getting a lot of scratches or loosing any of their coating. They also "go" with the rest of her cookware line so it is easy to add other dishes on, without it looking like you have a mish mash of different pots and pans.

These pans also work great for a variety of uses from cooking soups and stews to making things like scrambled eggs in the morning. It is also easy to find this cookware set at most stores and I have even found discounts on these products making them relatively inexpensive to purchase (as far as cookware goes).

I would highly recommend this product for those interested in purchasing a new cookware set or even to those who just want to add some new pots and pans to their previous sets of dishes.

• Ease of Handling:

Very nice collection of pots and pans

Comments about Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware:

These are the best pots that I have ever owned and they are worth every single penny of the price. These pots are very convenient and easy to handle; they have nice handles that are very comfortable to grasp. Whenever I cook something, it is very easy to get the food out, even if you leave the pot on the stove overnight. No matter what you cook, expect no trouble when scooping the food out. The pan has a very nice surface as well, with a shiny, stainless finish both inside and outside. No matter what I am cooking, the pots and pans distribute the heat excellently, so say goodbye to unevenly heated meals! his was a great and pleasant surprise when compared to my previous pots and pans, which would sometimes cause uneven heating. After you have cooked your foods, you can be rest assured that the cleaning will be just as good as the cooking phase. All of these pots can be scrubbed off easily, and without scratches as well. I would recommend this set to anyone looking for a quality set of kitchen cookware.

Love Love Love these

from reading pa

Comments about Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware:

I had an old set of pots and pans that lasted be barely a year after moving into my home. I bought this set about five years ago and love them. They heat very evenly, and the food does not stick. These wash great and everything comes off easily. Mine look like they have been beat up and only have started to scratch this past year. I like the different sizes that are available. There is always a pot to make anything you need. Something small to something big you can find a pot for it. I add a pot to my collection every year.

Doesn't Stick
Never have a problem with anything sticking. Great to make over easy eggs these pans are great for that.

Heat Distribution
Heats and cooks evenly, no hot spots.

Ease of Handling
Not too heavy but they are not flimsy and will last you a long time.

Very easy to clean. Even burnt food comes off very easily.

Nice pots to set out on your holiday tables.

Have had mine for a long time and they still have life left in them.

• Ease of Handling:

Rachael Ray Cookware Rocks!

from Elizabethtown, KY

Comments about Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware:

My husband gave me a set of Rachael Ray Cookware about 4 or 5 years ago for Christmas. It is by far (2nd only to my Macbook Pro) the best gift he's ever given me. I love that nothing sticks to the pan while I'm cooking and that the beautiful glass lids allow me to see the food even when it's covered during preparation. I use these pans to prepare food for my family just about every day and have made just about any dish in them - from fritatas to fried potatoes, chicken, fish, seafood, stir fry, mac & cheese, gravy, jams & jellies, pasta, sauces / gravies / stocks / marinades, rice, beans, you name it, I've probably cooked it in this cookware set. The rubber coated handles stay cool to the touch, another plus, in my opinion. And the glass lids are the most durable glass lids I've ever owned. Trust me, I am a klutz sometimes, and have dropped each of the lids more times than I can count. But, for all the abuse those poor lids receive at my hands, not one of them have ever broken, bent out of shape, cracked or chipped. If my Rachael Ray Cookware set ever gives out and needs to be replaced, I plan to replace it with another set of Rachael Ray Cookware. I highly recommend this set of cookware for anyone who loves to cook and takes their craft seriously. The cookware set is worth every penny you will pay for it.

great quality, okay performance

Comments about Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware:

This set works great for glass top stoves. Does not scratch the surface and heats up well. However, the are not perfectly flat. This makes it hard to cook evenly. When I fry sections of meat I always have to shift the pan around to make sure all pieces cook evenly. Other than that, they are a nice, sturdy, easy to clean set.

Doesn't Stick
Still have to add some butter or oil.

Heat Distribution
The large pan is the worse. The smaller pots and pan to okay on this area.

• Ease of Handling:

Great cookware set for beginner cooks!

from Boynton Beach, FL

Comments about Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware:

This is a great inexpensive cookware set for someone who makes small daily meals or as a starter set for a new cook

Doesn't Stick
Nonstick works well and easy clean up

Heat Distribution
It has a few hotspots but overall pretty good

Ease of Handling
Handles stay cool while cooking

Small compact design great for small cabinet space or apartments

Although I wouldn't recommend, these are advertised to be dishwasher safe

love the product so much it is the best in 30 yrs i have had

from Newark, NY

Comments about Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware:

**I just recieved my RR set and can't stop cooking so i can use the pots&pans !**

Doesn't Stick
love my set of cook ware, it is so easy to use, i still do use cooking spray thou, just a touch

Heat Distribution
everything cooks so even and comes out great,

Ease of Handling
the weight and handles are great, the handles have a nice cushion like cover that makes it easier to handle

they just swipe clean with ease, sometimes i just wipe out with papertowels

love the nice design and autumn orange color i got

i have dropped a pan and a lid and they did very well thru it all no dents

Love Rachael Ray!

from Dike, IA

Comments about Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware:

We love these pots and pans! We have not had any issues and this is our second year using them!

Doesn't Stick
We have not had any food stick to these pans!

Heat Distribution
We have had no problems with uneven cooking.

Very easy to use

Very easy to clean

We are on our second year of using them and hope to use them for a very long time!