Other Cookwares:

Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set

Pros

Cons

love the color!!!

I was browsing for pots and pans for the new house and found this set. I love orange and this set is so cool. The handles are insulated, soft, and don't get hot, no matter how long the pot is on a hot stove. The handles are also the same color as the pot itself and they are safe for glasstop stoves, big plus for me. The only thing I didn't like about them is that they are not dishwasher safe but they are easy to clean in a sink.

get the hard anodized one instead

I had bought this set of pots and pans before I bought her hard anodized set. I was very disappointed with this particular set. I am a huge Rachael Ray fan and have almost her entire line of pots and pans. This set however left me disappointed. I invested a lot of money into this set as it did not come cheap. It was not even a year old and the inside started chipping and flaking. I gave it away and ended up buying the hard anodized set and have had no issues with that particular set. Beforr it started scratching and chippng I found that it did a very good job of heating evenly. It browned food nicely and was great on my gas stove. Just wish it would have held up a bit longer.

Doesn't Stick
Never had a problem with any types of foods sticking, everything came off nicely.

Heat Distribution
Everything heated nice and evenly, even in the larger pots and pans.

Ease of Handling
These were heavy pieces of pots and pans, but they were not terribly heavy that they were too much to carry, transfer etc.

Very easy to wash. Does not need soaking or scrubbing everything comes off nicely with mild soap and water.

The outside of the pots and pans have a pretty design good for any table presence.

Woulf be great but the inside did not last. Got scratched chipped too easily.

Awesome, colorful, heavy cookware, You will not be disappointed

Comments about Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set:

you will not be disappointed. Very nice cookware. Lots of colors to choose from. Decently priced. I have the 10pc in red and I LOVE IT-makes cooking fun!

Ease of Handling
nice sturdy handles on both the pans and the lids

I throw it in the dishwasher

many colors to choose from. I have RED!

• Ease of Handling:

It works ok but the coating on the outside doesn't stay nice

Comments about Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set:

I bought this based on looks. However I was very disappointed. It works, but over time the coating on the outside turns black and the color doesn't stay, tried cleaning it and it doesn't come clean. The inside ends up with scratches in it as well. I wouldn't recommend it for those that are only buying on appearance. But it does what it should and cooks the food evenly. As far as cooking goes it works, there has not been any sticking, it is fairly easy to clean, but over time the insides tend to get scratched up as well. However like I said nothing gets the black off the bottom. You can scrub all you want, it just will not come clean, and like a friend of mine did scrubbed to hard and some of the paint came off. Just be warned. I would suggest only buying these if you have a newer stove with flat top, the older ones are what ruin it, and you would be wishing you would have never bought this item. Fairly nice set if more thought would of been put into the paint coating on the outside. All in all I give it a 2 out of 5. Buyer Beware!

Would recommend to anyone

Comments about Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set:

Very pleased with this cookware set. Looks nice, I like the variation of the coloring on the pots and pans, how they blend. These pots and pans wash up very well. The food cooks evenly in the pans and water boils quickly. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice set of cookware. Also love the rubbery grip on the handles - what a great idea.

Great set for the price

Comments about Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set:

I purchased this set a couple months ago and have used it almost every night. I was very pleased with the sizes that came in the set and I love the color. The pots/pans and lids have held up very well. I have not put them in the dishwasher but have used them in the oven. I have to say for the price they are a great set.

The paint is horrible!!!! dont buy these!1

Comments about Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set:

Do not buy these pots and pans! The first time I washed them most of the orange color came off of the pans. It stained my towel even. after that I didn't even bother hand washing anymore.....after about 2 runs through the dishwasher they had no color left at all....within a week these pots and pans looked horrible, even worse than the ones I threw away because I was replacing them. I tried contacting the company but just kept getting told to email a different person, then another one, then another one, I finally gave up...but take my word for it..you do not want to buy these unless you are planning on disposing of them very soon afterwards. They looked much older than the ones I was replacing within a week....I was so upset that my sweet husband bought me a new set for Mother's Day ...which haven't faded in months I might add :)

As I said before, the paint comes right off whether hand washing or using a dish washer....really sad to pay so much and have that happen and then get no help from the company at all! I am very disappointed

get the hard anodized one instead

from reading pa

Heat Distribution
Everything heated nice and evenly, even in the larger pots and pans.

Ease of Handling

Woulf be great but the inside did not last. Got scratched chipped too easily.

• Ease of Handling:

Easy to clean and durable!

Comments about Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set:

I went through several sets of cheap pots and pans before I finally decided to get the Rachel Ray cookware set! Best decision I have ever made. It so durable and easily to clean. I've had it for 6 months! All of the other cheap sets i bought, I literally only had for about 4 months each :( as you can imagine I was scared to put a large amount of money into a cookware set when the others were ruined so quickly..but it had been worth every penny. I'm so glad I did it!

Love It!!

from Greensburg, IN

Comments about Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set:

These pans clean up so nicely! I have left food overnight in a pan and the next morning it just wipes clean. I have never had pans clean up so nicely.

Doesn't Stick
Most pans you buy now say they don't stick, but these are the first I"ve had that actually don't stick at all! They're awesome.

So easy to clean.

I didn't really care for the colors because they are so bright. I have the orange and my kitchen is in red tones. But they still look really nice.

I have had them almost a year and they're still in wonderful condition.

Not for everyday use

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set:

Rachel Ray is a name I trust. I recently got married and received this set as a gift. I love the color and the size of all the pieces in the set. I am not a chef, and only cook occasionally. This set is perfect for my needs at the present time; if I was to cook more often I probably would not like it as much. Great for a starter set of cookware. The pieces should not be washed in the dishwasher which is a drawback, but the color is what I am after so it is a compromise. I have not had any problems with the Teflon coating, but then again I don't use it daily. I have purchased other pieces in this line and use them more often. The large cast iron cooking pot is the most used piece I own. If I had it to do over again, and was thinking of the future I would have chosen the titanium coated pieces with orange accents as I have read they are dishwasher safe.

The color is great but hard to keep the outside clean.

from Galesburg, MI

Comments about Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set:

If you spill something on the outside and it gets baked on, it is very difficult to scrub it without damaging the beatiful orange color. However, when I did have trouble, they sent me a new pan at no cost and told me to keep the original pan. Nice.

The color is perfect and makes it fun to cook.