Other Cookwares:
Cookware Sets, Pans, Pots
Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set

Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set

Pros

• Easy to clean (4)
  • Distributes heat evenly (3)
  • Handle stays cool (3)
  • Heats quickly (3)

• Gifts (4)
  • Simple meals (4)
  • Small kitchens (4)
  • Elaborate meals (3)
  • Large kitchen (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Avid cook (4)

love the color!!!

I was browsing for pots and pans for the new house and found this set. I love orange and this set is so cool. The handles are insulated, soft, and don't get hot, no matter how long the pot is on a hot stove. The handles are also the same color as the pot itself and they are safe for glasstop stoves, big plus for me. The only thing I didn't like about them is that they are not dishwasher safe but they are easy to clean in a sink.

get the hard anodized one instead

I had bought this set of pots and pans before I bought her hard anodized set. I was very disappointed with this particular set. I am a huge Rachael Ray fan and have almost her entire line of pots and pans. This set however left me disappointed. I invested a lot of money into this set as it did not come cheap. It was not even a year old and the inside started chipping and flaking. I gave it away and ended up buying the hard anodized set and have had no issues with that particular set. Beforr it started scratching and chippng I found that it did a very good job of heating evenly. It browned food nicely and was great on my gas stove. Just wish it would have held up a bit longer.

Doesn't Stick
Never had a problem with any types of foods sticking, everything came off nicely.

Heat Distribution
Everything heated nice and evenly, even in the larger pots and pans.

Ease of Handling
These were heavy pieces of pots and pans, but they were not terribly heavy that they were too much to carry, transfer etc.

Very easy to wash. Does not need soaking or scrubbing everything comes off nicely with mild soap and water.

The outside of the pots and pans have a pretty design good for any table presence.

Woulf be great but the inside did not last. Got scratched chipped too easily.

Loving Rachel Ray products

from Oregon

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Handle Stays Cool
  • Heats Quickly

Comments about Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set:

I have had this set for about 4 years, and i still use it daily. I hand wash to keep the product at its prime longer. The nonstick is great! Easy to clean pans. I love the bright orange color! I would purchase these pans again.

My only complaint would be where the handle attaches to the pan. I don't care for the connection pieces inside the cooking surface of the pan. They tend to collect food particles and get stuck.

Love them, would buy again in a heartbeat.

from Bangor, ME

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Distributes Heat Evenly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Handle Stays Cool
    • Heats Quickly
    • Non-Stick

Cons

• Scratches Easily

Comments about Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set:

I used it for everyday use. Cooking breakfast, grilled cheese, omelets and such. That all worked well for those items. Tried cooking pork chops and a steak but was not pleased with the final product, seemed to be tough and unevenly cooked. Probably should try again as it might of been the length of time I cooked it that was the problem.

These are ok

from Northville ny

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Distributes Heat Evenly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean

Cons

• Handles need to be tightened on a regular basis
    • Lids do not fit on frying pans
    • Takes Long Time To Heat
    • Uneven Heating

Comments about Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set:

Seem to be holding up ok besides the handles need to be tightened all the time. I do not like the fact that I can not use the lids on the frying pans. The way the bottoms are made ( with ridges not a flat bottom) takes longer to get the pan heated up on a glass top stove.

The best cookware I've ever owned

from Georgia

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Distributes Heat Evenly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Handle Stays Cool
    • Heats Quickly
    • Non-Stick
    • Retains Heat

Cons

• Scratches Easily

Comments about Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set:

I am an avid cook who appreciates an excellent cookware set. I have used stainless steel for 10 years now. I decided to give nonstick another chance and found a great deal on Rachel Ray cookware. I am so glad I decided to give her cookware a go. This is, by far, the best cookware set I've ever owned. It distributes heat evenly and quickly. It is truly nonstick and everything left behind in the pans just wipes right out. I find the color fun after years of silver. An added bonus was that it also came with a plastic spatula and spoon, which I had forgotten to buy. I would give it 5 stars, but you aren't supposed to stack the cookware because of scratching. That can be somewhat of a pain for a person with a small amount of cabinet space, like myself. Other than that, this cookware is perfect and even inspired me to go back and buy her bakeware set.

Awesome, colorful, heavy cookware, You will not be disappointed

Comments about Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set:

you will not be disappointed. Very nice cookware. Lots of colors to choose from. Decently priced. I have the 10pc in red and I LOVE IT-makes cooking fun!

Ease of Handling
    nice sturdy handles on both the pans and the lids

I throw it in the dishwasher

many colors to choose from. I have RED!

• Ease of Handling:

It works ok but the coating on the outside doesn't stay nice

Comments about Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set:

I bought this based on looks. However I was very disappointed. It works, but over time the coating on the outside turns black and the color doesn't stay, tried cleaning it and it doesn't come clean. The inside ends up with scratches in it as well. I wouldn't recommend it for those that are only buying on appearance. But it does what it should and cooks the food evenly. As far as cooking goes it works, there has not been any sticking, it is fairly easy to clean, but over time the insides tend to get scratched up as well. However like I said nothing gets the black off the bottom. You can scrub all you want, it just will not come clean, and like a friend of mine did scrubbed to hard and some of the paint came off. Just be warned. I would suggest only buying these if you have a newer stove with flat top, the older ones are what ruin it, and you would be wishing you would have never bought this item. Fairly nice set if more thought would of been put into the paint coating on the outside. All in all I give it a 2 out of 5. Buyer Beware!

Would recommend to anyone

Comments about Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set:

Very pleased with this cookware set. Looks nice, I like the variation of the coloring on the pots and pans, how they blend. These pots and pans wash up very well. The food cooks evenly in the pans and water boils quickly. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice set of cookware. Also love the rubbery grip on the handles - what a great idea.

Great set for the price

Comments about Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set:

I purchased this set a couple months ago and have used it almost every night. I was very pleased with the sizes that came in the set and I love the color. The pots/pans and lids have held up very well. I have not put them in the dishwasher but have used them in the oven. I have to say for the price they are a great set.

The paint is horrible!!!! dont buy these!1

Comments about Rachael Ray Enameled Aluminum Cookware Set:

Do not buy these pots and pans! The first time I washed them most of the orange color came off of the pans. It stained my towel even. after that I didn't even bother hand washing anymore.....after about 2 runs through the dishwasher they had no color left at all....within a week these pots and pans looked horrible, even worse than the ones I threw away because I was replacing them. I tried contacting the company but just kept getting told to email a different person, then another one, then another one, I finally gave up...but take my word for it..you do not want to buy these unless you are planning on disposing of them very soon afterwards. They looked much older than the ones I was replacing within a week....I was so upset that my sweet husband bought me a new set for Mother's Day ...which haven't faded in months I might add :)

As I said before, the paint comes right off whether hand washing or using a dish washer....really sad to pay so much and have that happen and then get no help from the company at all! I am very disappointed

get the hard anodized one instead

from Reading Pa

Doesn't Stick

Heat Distribution
    Everything heated nice and evenly, even in the larger pots and pans.

Ease of Handling

Woulf be great but the inside did not last. Got scratched chipped too easily.