3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

Great Skillets, but Pricey

I received two Rachel Ray skillets for a gift, the 8" and 10." First, they are very heavy and well made. I instantly knew that there was a quality difference between the pans I currently use and these. They are coated with a non-stick coating that has prevented most foods from sticking and they have held up after several boughts in the dishwasher. They are oven safe, but I've not ever used them in this manner. On the stove top they do perform very well. The heat seems to distribute evenly and heats the food consistently. I have cooked many times and this effectiveness doesn' t change. Nonetheless, I did get these as a gift and went to purchase other pieces to complete the set, and they were a bit pricey. For the price, and in terms of cooking, I didn't think they did anything special. As for the material used to construct them, there was a difference between them and the standard skillet. They do come in an array of bright colors and have numerous pieces to complete a set. Overall, I liked the durability but didn't think the price could be justiified.

Still doesn't stick.

Heat Distribution
Good pans and cooks food evenly.

Good to work with.

Cleans well and the coating doesn't scuff.

Looks good still.

Excellent durability.

Works, but not sure it's worth the money

I have owned the Rachel Ray 8" Nonstick Skillet for about 2 years now. I use it very frequently. I love the orange handles and decided to purchase the entire cookware set after using this skillet. The skillet definitely gets the job done, but now that I've had it for two years, the bottom coating is starting to wear thin. I hate to have to replace them so soon after getting them, but I think it's coming to that. The titanium base is nice, but just know that you should hand-wash them after every use. Washing them in a dishwasher is not recommended (I do it anyway, because it's easier). If you do place them in the dishwasher (you, rebel, you) please know that the dark gray color will definitley fade and turn white-ish. It's going to make you pans look terrible. If you don't care about that, dishwash away! All in all this skillet is perfect for omelet making, crepe making, sauteing, quick small stir-fries, but any cheaper non-stick skillet would probably get the job done just as well WITHOUT the hefty price tag.

WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN

Comments about Rachael Ray 8 Inch Enamel Nonstick Frying Pan:

Everything sticks to pan, I never use metal and scratches inside pan, pan keep turning black on the outside and impossible to get off

Everything sticks to pan

Heat Distribution
Didn't heat like pans should, I bought the set and I'm gonna take pictures and send to Rachel Ray

Ease of Handling
All around, I do not like and will never buy again

Had to let soak for awhile

I bought it cause I love the color orange

I really thought these pans would be great for cooking certain things, not even, me personally, I would never recommend for anyone to buy, I showed family and friends and they were shocked

Best ever

Comments about Rachael Ray 8 Inch Enamel Nonstick Frying Pan:

I love this pan. Before I had to struggle with putting so much oil in my pans so I didn't get my food all stuck on the bottom. Now I just throw my food on the pan and cook away. Healthier and stress free.

Heat Distribution
You'd think a nonstick pan would be a poor heat distributor but it's not. My chicken gets cooked to the perfect temperature.

Cleaning is the best. It's so easy , no more scribing and scribing to get the pan clean.

This pans can handle anything. My kids constantly drop it from the dishwasher. I've washed it countless times, and it still looks like new.

Works Well

from NA

Comments about Rachael Ray 8 Inch Enamel Nonstick Frying Pan:

I purchased this product online. It was the most reasonable nonstick brand available and was shipped within a week to my residence. I have been having a very bad experience with nonstick frying pans as they do not last long. I use this non-stick frying pan as I am able to fry egg, rotis and the egg can be taken out with a wooden spatula very easily. It comes less oil and less than one teaspoon of oil is more than sufficient for cooking. Washing and cleaning the frying pan is easy and it does not have the smell of the previous food cooked in it. It does not leave any odor but it is necessary that we protect the pan from scratches by not using steel wool and only using a plastic scrubber. Just a dab of the liquid soap is more than enough. It has to be cleaned with a dry cloth after being washed to ensure a long lasting life.

This pan has lasted with me for about 2 years and is still working fine. It comes with a warranty and guarantee. It is a must for any household. The durable aluminum body helps it to resist heat and I could catch the handle of the pan even while the gas was ON. It comes with a good warranty and I definitely recommend this brand.

• Ease of Handling:

Every kitchen needs bright cookware!

Comments about Rachael Ray 8 Inch Enamel Nonstick Frying Pan:

Every kitchen needs a set of bright and shiny nonstick cookware for their kitchen. The Rachel Ray skillet is a nice addition to any kitchen. The eight inch enamel nonstick frying pan is a little on the small side for my personal taste, but does work well when you are making small quantities of food, such as 3 fried eggs, verses 6. The skillet has a really nice handle that is heat resistant and slip resistant.

Doesn't Stick
The skillet is non stick which is perfect for cooking anything that would typically stick to stainless steel.

Heat Distribution
The skillet is small and even heat distribution is not a factor.

Ease of Handling
The skillet is light, so handling is not a problem.

Cleaning is a super easy. After I am done cooking I simply toss this eight inch Rachael Ray skillet into the dishwasher which makes cleaning so much easier.

The design of the skillet is quite nice. The heat resistant skillet has a heat resistant handle which is also non slip. I was primarily attracted to the Rachael Ray skillet due to the price and the flashy colors.

So far durability had been terrific. This skillet appears to be well made and I think it will last a long time.

Rachel Ray pans...WoW!

from Gravel Switch, KY

Comments about Rachael Ray 8 Inch Enamel Nonstick Frying Pan:

I have this Rachel Ray 8 inch enamel nonstick frying pan as well as others that go to this set and all I can say is wow! love them! This pan works amazing. The nonstick part is great, Isn't at all like the cheap nonstick stuff you buy. It is durable and doesn't scratch easily which i generally what ruins nonstick pans. I use this pan daily and its never let me down!Very pleased with this. I have never had a pan that I have been 100% happy with. Was bought for me as a Christmas present and I dare say its the best present i ever have received!!

Doesn't Stick
Best non-stick pan i have ever used along with the other Rachel Ray pans that are in the set.

Cooks evenly

Ease of Handling
Has a great Rubber Handle that doesn't heat up when in use.

So easy to clean! Have never had to soak the pan to come clean.

I love all of Rachel Rays pan designs

So far so good! Have had my pan almost a year now. No warping or non-stick pealing.really great product

Great Skillets, but Pricey

from Lake City, FL

Still doesn't stick.

Heat Distribution
Good pans and cooks food evenly.

Good to work with.

Cleans well and the coating doesn't scuff.

Looks good still.

Excellent durability.

• Ease of Handling:

Save your money and buy a better pan

from Butler, PA

Comments about Rachael Ray 8 Inch Enamel Nonstick Frying Pan:

My husband purchased me Rachael Ray's cookware set for Christmas last year.  I was excited thinking that this cookware should be great quality since it had her name on it.  The skillet does okay for the actual cooking, but after running it through the dishwasher, the coating comes off the bottom of the pan, sometimes staining my hands.  For the price, I would expect higher quality for this item.  It lists the pan as being dishwasher safe, so I'm not sure why it reacts the way it does to repeated washings.  Perhaps if I had handwashed this pan, it would have held up better.  But, I am a busy mom and I insisted on buying cookware that was dishwasher safe in order to save me time and effort.  Again, this pan does cook well.  We have made scrambled eggs, fried hot dogs, fried potatoes, etc and it does create a good finished product.  My husband will never buy me anything from her brand name again though.  He said once was enough.

Rachel Ray "8" Non-Stick frying pan

from Redondo Beach, CA

Comments about Rachael Ray 8 Inch Enamel Nonstick Frying Pan:

I hinted to my fiance this christmas that I needed a good "NoneStick" frying pan. So he bought me this one. Its the perfect size to make omlets, grilled cheese sandwiches, a single egg, A few hotdogs. Its the best pan if you live alone or its just you and a significant other. Its much to small when I am trying to prepare dinner for the entire family. But when the kids yell hey mom make me a sandwich this is the pan I reach for first. It washes up nicely. There are so many on the market you never know which one works better so its kinda a game of chance. I am glad that my fiance choose this one as I have some by Paula Dean and I do not like the bottom they are always sliding off my stove top and appear to be very dangerous. They also seem to buckle some after the pan gets hot. But with Rachel Ray the stay put on the stove top cook evenly and ALL the food slides out easily. Makes clean up a snap. And so far I see no flaking of the coating. So don't waste your money on others Buy RACHEL RAY

Love this durable pan

from Stuart, FL

Comments about Rachael Ray 8 Inch Enamel Nonstick Frying Pan:

First of all, I love the orange color and that was what first sold me on buying this pan.  I just wanted something fun in the kitchen.  I know it sounds silly, but I also trusted the Rachael R ay brand, there is just something so trustworthy about her and her products.  I ldo absolutely ove this pan, I use it all the time for making eggs, cooking chicken, sausage or pretty much anything....breakfast, lunch or dinner!  It washes up very nicely and I feel like it is a nice quality pan.  The grip onm the handle is excellent and comfy.  I am not sure what it is but it feels like silicone and is definitely nice!  I have had this pan for two years and still use it pretty much everyday, I think shows just how durable it is.   It looks just as good as the day I bought it.  I have had no trouble with the inside flaking or anything like that.  I hope to add to more pans soon to start a little collection, they are definitely quality and affordable!

Rachael Rays frying pans are the best

from Edinburg, TX

Comments about Rachael Ray 8 Inch Enamel Nonstick Frying Pan:

I was given one 8" Rachael Ray frying pan several months ago and it is the only one I want to use since then.  The orange color is great. I love that the handle never heats up, so you can grab it at any time.  I have had some really bad burns with others. Even though I use it all the time it still looks new.  The eggs do not stick to it and they just glide off when they are done.  Everything cooks really fast and even.  I don't really have a lot of time to cook since I have twins to take care off and when I use this pan it really saves me a lot of time because everything is done in minutes. It says it is oven safe but I have never used it.  It doesn't have any scratches and it is not peeling off like many of the other pans I have. It is very light weight.  It is very easy to wash it since nothing sticks to it. I am very glade I was given this frying pan. I really enjoy using this pan to cook and I'm looking forward to purchasing the set Rachael Ray has available.