Other Mattresses:
REM Sleep Solutions: The Martinique Bed

REM Sleep Solutions: The Martinique Bed

Best sleep ever

Comments about REM Sleep Solutions: The Martinique Bed:

This bed is great for my bad back. My chiropractor recommended the adjustable base with the remote to make sure I can elevate my feet at night. I called the main company phone number and they delivered it to my house in California and put it in my bed frame. I was very happy with how well I have slept on it and recommended one to my mother who also has back problems. I have given their information out to many of my friends and recommend this bed to anyone who really needs a great nights sleep. No spring mattress can compare to what this bed does. I tell my friends and family it is the best bed I have ever slept on and would recommend it to anyone. Thanks.

Comfort
The mattress does not have any springs and makes you feel like you are sleeping on a cloud. No pressure points on my shoulders or hips and most importantly it lets my back relax and feel supported.

Support
The best thing about this mattress is the support it gives. It fills in that gap in my lower back and lets my back relax. I had to buy this bed because of lower backk issues and it really has helped it a lot.

They gave me a lifetime warranty on the mattress and the adjustable bottom part that brings my head and feet up. I have not felt it wearing out at all and my mother has one and hers is great condition too.

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

Most comfortable and supportive bed I've ever had!

Comments about REM Sleep Solutions: The Martinique Bed:

I played football and was in a few fender benders and struggled to fall asleep for years. i have had the California King Martinique for a few years now and it has made an amazing difference. I fall asleep faster, stay asleep, and wake up refreshed. I would recommend this bed for anyone looking to alleviate pain and get rest.

Comfort
The mattress is firm where I need it yet still soft. It conforms but without that sinking feeling from other memory foam beds.

Support
It supports my lower back and shoulder even on my side.

Firmness
It has just the right balance between firm and soft.

I am over 250lbs and have never had any issues with sinking or dipping, plus if I did REM offers a lifetime warranty that would cover it.

• Comfort: