Other MP3 Players:

RCA - MP3 Player

Great Product!

from Cole Camp, MO

Comments about RCA - MP3 Player:

I purchased this product a few months back and it has been a reliable music player. It has capabilities of showing pictures and I think even videos. The screen is a little small and slightly pixelates or blurs images but not very bad. Music playback does very well. Bass hits good and you can control your bass, treble and all sound factors by changing your preferences between Jazz, Country, Rock, etc. For the price and durability, this Mp3 player is a good value overall. It has plenty of space for all your music. It has venues where you can narrow down your music search by artist, genre, song title, and album. You can also browse through all menus except pictures and videos while listening to your music playback. It's size is a good factor also. It is thin enough that if you put it in your pocket, it's not bulging out. Also, it is lighter than a cell phone so you can harldy tell it is in your pocket. Charging can only be done through USB. Other than those small things, It is a very good Mp3 player to listen to your music! Good Purchase!

RCA MP3 is great

from Medway, OH

Comments about RCA - MP3 Player:

I love my mP3 player.  I received it for xmas.  Very easy to down load music to.  Has a touch screen and it was easy to figure out how to work it without reading any directions.  The touch screen is a little touchy.

The Impressive RCA MP3

from Salisbury, NC

Comments about RCA - MP3 Player:

I recently brought the RCA TH2002 MP3 for my 9 year old niece. I was looking for an affordable MP3 that was age appropriate for her. I was impressed with the details of the product.

The MP3 has a 2GB memory, which means it can hold about 500 songs. The maximum number of songs she currently listens to is 20, but I like the capability of more songs. The MP3 also has touch screen buttons. The touch screen allows better navigation and it seems high tech. I don’t like that you have to buy batteries instead of charging it through a USB cord.

My niece thinks her MP3 player is best she ever seen not knowing that I paid a cheap price for it and the specifications are impressive.

This MP3 player really rocks

from Miami, FL

Comments about RCA - MP3 Player:

I have an RCA MP3 player, I am really impressed by the sound quality. The FM radio isn't always as clear as it should be but overall I love my MP3 player and I am glad I purchased an RCA product. It has been my best experience that RCA usually has good products.

RCA pearl MP3 player is well worth your money!

from Ovid, MI

Comments about RCA - MP3 Player:

My son recieved this for his birthdya and we are very pleased. I really like that it has a radio as well as you can download music and it has a few pre loaded songs. When my older son got his I pod shuffle we had problems getting the music on it ended up being broken but that is all you have is what you buy and until it is on there you have niothing. We had several guests over when my son got this so no time to download music and he could still tri it out that was great. The person who bought it liked it so much I think he is buying one for himself.