Other Flat Screen TVs:

RCA - LCD TV

Pros

Cons

• Sound Quality:

RCA 46" LCD HDTV seems to be a great TV for the price.

I bought this TV to replace an old big screen projection TV. The picture is great, but to be fair my old one was darker from being projection and not HD. I did have a bit of an issue getting it ready. It is quite heavy compared to many newer TVs. I was, however, as a female, able to get it out of the box, attach the stand, and get it on to the stand alone. There was an issue that almost made me return it right away but I was able to fix on my own. There is a plastic piece attached to the metal stand where the screws attach. It was not lined up with the holes which prevented the screws from going in. I was not sure how it attached but ended up using a lot of strength and pulling the plastic piece off then reattaching it properly. It turned out just to be a really strong double sided tape holding it together. If this misalignment happens to you, it is possible to force the pieces apart, then re-stick them.

Picture Quality
Very nice when watching HD. I do notice though that when I watch content from non HD sources there is some fuzziness.

Sound Quality
Very good sound. Turning it up is at very small increments so something very quiet will likely have to turn up quite high.

Can't say much on this have only had it a month. I am a bit worried at how many others have reported a blue line appearing over time.

The only issue I would have is that it seems to have a bit more sway to it than I would like to have around a young child.

So far so good. Love the power saving features. If the input is off for a short length of time the TV automatically shuts off.

do not buy

I purchased this tv less than a year ago and already had to replace it. When I first got it, I loved it,. The picture was crisp, sound was great. after 2 months or so the pic went out for a day then came back. it did it again a few months later. then it start going in and out more often. until it was maybe 7 or 8 months old which it then went out completely

do not buy

from Robinsonville, MS

About Me Casual User

Pros

• All the connections options I could ever need
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Energy Efficient
  • Good Remote Control
  • Great Sound Quality

Cons

• didnt last long at all

• Home
  • Movies
  • Video Games

• Was this a gift?:

Picture when out in six months, then rec'd a bad replacement TV.

Comments about RCA - LCD TV:

TV screen went out in six months. Rec'd a replacement (same model), and half the screen went white the first hour of use,

Picture Quality
Defective screen on two TV's within six months.

Good

Other than picture screen, good.

Other then picture screen, Good

Other than picture screen, good.

Great Quality TV

Comments about RCA - LCD TV:

So we decided it was time to start updating our televisions. I wanted to stick with the traditional box type big screen but my husband talked me buying one of the newer flat screens. I really wasn't excited about it but to my surprise when we got it home and hooked it up, it is one of the best televisions on the market. This television has a great, sharp picture with wonderful color, the sound quality is perfect and with the built in surround sound you can choose different sound settings for whatever you may be watching. I really enjoy the high definition, it really brings things to life. The television has been great with all of our other electronics including dvd player and gaming consoles. I feel this is a great television at a great price and would definitely recommend this purchase to anyone for any room of the house. You will most definitely be more than satisfied with the RCA LCD. We are planning on purchasing the same tv for our den.

Great for a low price

Comments about RCA - LCD TV:

My old flat-screen TV stopped working (it's from 2004, so what do you expect) and this comes from a trusted brand and is a great price. I have only been using this TV for a few days, but so far it's definitely lived up to my expectations. The picture looks great, it's integrated with my Blu Ray player and Xbox flawlessly, and it looks fantastic in my living room. The picture has been very clear, with no weird colors or pixelation. The sound is also very clear, in loud movies with explosions as well as quieter conversations on TV shows.

Picture Quality
So far, I haven't noticed any poor picture quality.

Sound Quality
I am very happy with the sound quality.

I just bought the television recently, so I can't speak to its durability yet, but it definitely seems to be made of sturdy, high-quality material.

Nothing special to speak of, it's designed to be useful and it works.

I am really pleased with the performance so far, especially for such a low-priced TV.

excellent 46 inch flatscreen tv

Comments about RCA - LCD TV:

This tv has been awesome! We had a 32 inch so this tv was a big thing for us. The picture is amazing and setup was a breeze. It was also quick and easy to hook up our game system and the cable and dvd player too I was amazed at how simple and quick we got it all set up. The sound is not as great as we thought it would be and a sound bar would be a great idea for anyone thinking about getting this tv. I am completely satisfied with my new tv and would highly recommend this tv to anyone

Picture Quality
amazing picture and color it has a wonderful non glare.

Sound Quality
I was really bummed with the sound quality with this tv and if we purchased a sound bar it would help tremendously but I would have to say for as big as the tv was I was kinda disappointed in the quality of sound it had compared to all the other amazing features it had.

I would recommend a wall mount its a little wobbly but not bad for as big as it is

I like the smooth simple design of the tv it is easy to hook stuff up to and has everything located conveniently for the hookups

this tv works great and has good quality picture

RCA is perfect!

Comments about RCA - LCD TV:

This TV has a refreshingly amazing clear picture. The features are a plus, being able to play games on it, is awesome.. Using the TV isn't difficult, it is a pretty straight forward TV, offering great streaming and a more than nice picture to watch shows on. Love it.

Works just fine

Comments about RCA - LCD TV:

I've had this TV for over 2 years, and I am pretty happy with it. I got it on sale, and for the money it is a great value.

I watch movies, TV shows and lots of baseball, plus my kids love playing video games. It suits all of our TV needs. It was very easy to set up and gives us pretty good quality. Yes, a lot depends on whether you are getting HD TV or not but it is not about the TV. Even the channels that are not in HD are pretty good.

This TV has basic features and doesn't have built-in Internet but with a game console it is not a problem for us. I'd day it is a good LCD big screen TV for someone who wants to update their old TV set but doesn't want to go overboard on features and expenses.

The design is basic but nice and can fit any room. Actually, in terms of design the majority of TV's look pretty the same.

So far in 2 years we didn't experience any problems, and I hope we will be using this TV for a while until we decide to get a new one or upgrade.

One great tv

Comments about RCA - LCD TV:

I bought a RCA -46LA45RQ LCD TV not long after they came out. I previously had had a Visio but the picture pigments had started going out so I went looking. I am so glad I ended up buying the RCA because it has exceptional picture quality and and great sound quality. I've had about five flat screens throughout the years but this RCA is by far the best one yet.

• Sound Quality:

This product is very assuring and not like any others.

Comments about RCA - LCD TV:

This Television is very satisfying to all of my family. The kids enjoy playing their games on it. I enjoy watching sports channels. Its a win win. I would definitely recommend this television to someone interested in a giant good looking television. I had this for a week and I am already in love with it. The sound and quality on this television is almost real. I am thinking about buying another one just a lot bigger.

• Sound Quality:

I bought this RCA television and love it!

Comments about RCA - LCD TV:

I bought my RCA for my son. Having researched inexpensive flat screen televisions, I came across the RCA TV and noticed it received good ratings for its relatively low cost. So I ordered one, and found it very easy to set up. It's a very good television set, and a great television for the price. It's also a very nice looking set as well. I'm happy with my RCA, and would probably buy another one!