View more camcorders

RCA - High Definition Camcorder

Don't buy this camera.

from Lehighton, PA

Comments about RCA - High Definition Camcorder:

What a piece of junk. I have nothing but bad things to say about this camera. I got this camera to try and capture the little things my daughter does at the spur of her moments. Well it was a total waste of money. The picture or resolution of the picture is terrible. My daughter could draw a better picture with her crayons. The camera does do both still pictures and video but when you do take a picture you can't go back and review them. It gives you about three seconds to view the shot after you take the picture and then it is off to your memory card only to be seen when you print it out. I personally like to review my shots to see which ones I want to keep. Not an option with this camera. There is also no flash built in too the camera so if you are not in perfect lighting you can forget about getting even the terrible picture it usually takes. I guess I can say one good thing about it and that would be that is cheap. Which is perfect because that is exactly how I describe the camera.....CHEAP!