Other Flat Screen TVs:

RCA - 42" HDTV LCD TV

The 42in RCA flatscreen is a nice tv to own

from Pensacola, FL

Comments about RCA - 42" HDTV LCD TV:

My husband bought this 42-in flatscreen tv on sale at Walmart.  It's a nice size tv and I love the flat screen and how much space it saves.  The picture on it is great.  Combined with our blu-ray player, the picture is crisp and clear.   The television itself is sleek and modern and looks great with my modern decor.  The reason I rate this tv a 3 is that although it's fine for us, especially at the price we got it at, there have been some technical issues we've noticed.  The first is that sometimes when we turn it on, the picture doesn't come on.  We have to turn it off and turn it back on again.  The second is that though we have our blu-ray hooked into the HDMI port, sometimes when we turn the tv on before the blu-ray, the tv doesn't connect with the player.  We have to unplug the tv and make sure we always turn the blu-ray on first.  These problems could just be with our television, but they're something to be aware of.  As tvs go, however, it wasn't bad for the price we paid, but we did get it on sale.