Other Frozen Foods:
Quorn
Quorn Cranberry and Goat Cheese Chik'n Cutlets

Quorn Cranberry and Goat Cheese Chik'n Cutlets

Who knew fake chicken could be Gourmet!

from Bridgeport, CT

Comments about Quorn Cranberry and Goat Cheese Chik'n Cutlets:

All of Quorn products are amazing, but this has to be my favorite.  The Cranberry and Goat cheese tastes like it's something from a fancy restaurant.  The Quorn itself is tender and juicy just like real chicken.  The outside breading is crispy and when you cut into the cutlet, the cheese just melts out!It's great in sandwiches and with rice or pasta or veggies.  The best meat substitute on the market with the best flavor!

It tastes amazing!

from Worcester, MA

Comments about Quorn Cranberry and Goat Cheese Chik'n Cutlets:

My family and I have been vegetarian for quite some time and when we stumbled upon Quorn we fell in love!! We can't get enough of there food! If you haven't tried this yet you will fall in love with the fist bite! Its moist and so tastey and one is a perfect portion per person. Its incredibly easy to cook you just pop it in the oven and its done in about twenty minutes. The only con with Quorn is that is so exspensive and you don't get much for your money but it is incredibly healthy. The fat content is about half of chicken and it is soy-free, so if you are allergic to soy it is still a healthy alternative and meatless! I have cooked Quorn products for family and not told them its meatless and they didn't even know the difference. I actually had one person ask me where I bought my "chicken" because it was the best that they had ever had! Everyones reaction when I tell them its not the real thing is priceless! If you haven't tried it yet then definitely do so you won't be dissapointed!

Love ThisProduct!

from California, MD

Comments about Quorn Cranberry and Goat Cheese Chik'n Cutlets:

Loved this product! Tasted awesome, huge portion and very crispy for oven baked! Two Downers: Price and Fat content. ( And not in that order) I will gladly pay the price but would love the fat content to be lower.

Quorn is better than chicken&better than most things period!

from Portland, OR

Comments about Quorn Cranberry and Goat Cheese Chik'n Cutlets:

Quorn Chik'n is pretty tasty on it's own, but when you add the cranberry and goat cheese--WOW! The taste and texture are better than frozen chicken entrees, and even fresh ones, with the advantage of being healthy. I'm a big meat-eater, and I love this stuff.