Other Health & Beauties:

• No (3)

EXCELLENT PRODUCT-EXCELLENT SERVICE!

from Fort Bliss, El Paso TX

Comments about Queensboro:

I ordered shirts for my staff and I liked them so much that I ordered another 40+ for my faculty. When I got them they were a darker color and the logo got lost on the shirt. When they called me to ask about my satisfaction - I told them about the color and also the shirt was a heavier material. They sent me a WHOLE NEEW SHIPMENT FREE! They changed the color and the material and I LOVE THEM! So does my faculty. But the shirts were so nice I referred to my sister sites within the University...we are always looking for a good deal because logo shirts get so expensive. I think this is a GREAT company and now I would NOT order from any other company!

• Was this a gift?:

My Queensboro ordering experience.

from Ponte Vedra Beach, FL (Jacksonville, FL)

Comments about Queensboro:

I own a small company. I found Queensboro online and made an initial order of a half dozen hats, a dozen polo shirts and two dress shirts all embroidered with my company logo. After I made this initial order, customer service kept me informed all the way through the process, including when the order was processed and when it was shipped. When the product arrived, it was beyond my expectations. Our company has a fairly detailed logo and it was replicated EXACTLY as it was sent. The quality control people even looked out for me as the font on our logo is black and I had ordered a half dozen darker colored shirts and they sent me an email recommending changing the printed to white (on my next order I realized changing the font color was an option I missed on this first order). When the first order arrived, it was beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Queensboro. You do NOT have to be a big company or organization that orders mass quantities to get a fair price for these excellent products. They send you occasional emails to let you know what specials they have going, but not so many as it becomes annoying. It was an email from them that led to our second order of a dozen on sale (REALLY inexpensive) embroidered hats. While they have most name brand apparel, I found their own line of clothing was quality apparel at a considerable less cost than the name brands they offer.

• Was this a gift?:
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

When quality and costs matter.....no one beats Queensboro.

from Houston, TX

Comments about Queensboro:

We order to promote our business and improve employee satisfaction....Great products.