4.9
1,250 reviews
Other E-commerce Websites:
Queensboro

Summary

Queensboro has been selling custom logo apparel and promotional products since 1982. In that time, we've become experts on business casual and other workwear, along with t-shirts, pens, mugs, key chains, drinkware and everything you can imagine putting your logo on. We know how to help you prepare for trade shows, conventions, and special events. After all, we've been helping folks look good for more than a quarter century!

At Queensboro, we promise everything you buy from us will fit you well and be good quality, and that your order will be on time and error free.
We are proud to offer the Queensboro Promise:
Guaranteed Fit. Guaranteed Quality. Guaranteed Perfect.

Read 1,250 Reviews

Queensboro

4.9

Queensboro continues to impress

There are three consideration that should be made when purchasing items which are to be embroidered.

First there is, of course, the quality of the goods, the materials, the items themselves. As a customer for many years who has purchased a variety of items (always embroided) I have NEVER found better quality available anywhere else.

Secondly, the reliability and versatility of the embroidery. We have standardized colored for our logos but we have played with the colors because Queensboros flexibility allows us to do so. A part of this is because when we need to be flexible we actually call and order by phone. The customer service representatives are knowledgeable and ALWAYS get it right.

Finally there is the price. Queensboro runs SO many sales that I find myself ordering just because I can get items very inexpensively and I can keep extras on hand for new employees or if something happens to an item I have in stock.

I have recommended Queensboro, not only to other retailers or service businesses but also to other companies that sell advertising specialties as a source of their embroidered items. Even produced locally where I don't have to pay shipping costs, I cannot get as good a deal with the quality I want than from Queensboro.

Not Sure

I have ordered shirts from them in the past and have been happy with the quality. My complaint is that you don't know if you are getting the best deal. Their prices seem to change daily. We thought we were ordering shirts at the Labor Day special prices only to find out the shirts were much less the day after we ordered them. I wish they would honor a 30 day price guarantee.

Awesome!!!

from Charlotte,nc

Comments about Queensboro:

Great work on my shirts. Queensboro is the best. Wouldn't want to work with anyone else.

Great service, great products!

from Lakeland, Florida

Comments about Queensboro:

I have used them 2 times now and excellent services and products.

Queensboro is my "go to" company for embroidery!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Queensboro:

The size has been too small on a few items, but overall, their quality and appearance has been excellence!

Another perfectorder from Queensboro.

from Western North Carolina

Comments about Queensboro:

As usual you manage to make our employees happy with fast shipping and a great product. You male the bosses happy by doing it at amazing prices when comparing apples to apples. Thanks Queensboro.

Nice shirt, very good value!

from South Jersey

Comments about Queensboro:

Great loose fitting shirt available in many colors at a good price. A real value. I've been buying Queensboro shirts and hats in small quantities for many years. I have a very specialized consulting business and the hats and shirts are great casual/golf wear that keep the company name in front of people.

Great product

from Elkin

Great

Always fast and easy

from Columbus ohio

Good service

Turn around time is exceptional

from Spokane, WA

Comments about Queensboro:

Once again, you've shown why I buy more and more shirts, jackets and hats from you! The turn around time is always very speedy. Thanks again!

Outstanding Again!

from Spokane WA

Comments about Queensboro:

The quality of the jackets and embroidery once again was outstanding!

I'm getting ready to order a few more items again!!

from Sacramento Cs

Comments about Queensboro:

Been ordering from Queensboro for years and really enjoyed there products. Always get just what I order and on time.
I have recommended them to a few of my friends that have business.