4.9
1,361 reviews
Other E-commerce Websites:
Queensboro

Summary

Queensboro has been selling custom logo apparel and promotional products since 1982. In that time, we've become experts on business casual and other workwear, along with t-shirts, pens, mugs, key chains, drinkware and everything you can imagine putting your logo on. We know how to help you prepare for trade shows, conventions, and special events. After all, we've been helping folks look good for more than a quarter century!

At Queensboro, we promise everything you buy from us will fit you well and be good quality, and that your order will be on time and error free.
We are proud to offer the Queensboro Promise:
Guaranteed Fit. Guaranteed Quality. Guaranteed Perfect.

Read 1,361 Reviews

Queensboro

4.9

Queensboro continues to impress

There are three consideration that should be made when purchasing items which are to be embroidered.

First there is, of course, the quality of the goods, the materials, the items themselves. As a customer for many years who has purchased a variety of items (always embroided) I have NEVER found better quality available anywhere else.

Secondly, the reliability and versatility of the embroidery. We have standardized colored for our logos but we have played with the colors because Queensboros flexibility allows us to do so. A part of this is because when we need to be flexible we actually call and order by phone. The customer service representatives are knowledgeable and ALWAYS get it right.

Finally there is the price. Queensboro runs SO many sales that I find myself ordering just because I can get items very inexpensively and I can keep extras on hand for new employees or if something happens to an item I have in stock.

I have recommended Queensboro, not only to other retailers or service businesses but also to other companies that sell advertising specialties as a source of their embroidered items. Even produced locally where I don't have to pay shipping costs, I cannot get as good a deal with the quality I want than from Queensboro.

Not Sure

I have ordered shirts from them in the past and have been happy with the quality. My complaint is that you don't know if you are getting the best deal. Their prices seem to change daily. We thought we were ordering shirts at the Labor Day special prices only to find out the shirts were much less the day after we ordered them. I wish they would honor a 30 day price guarantee.

Always great!

from Missoula, Montana

Comments about Queensboro:

I had some questions about logos and placement and (as always) customer service was prompt and helpful! Thanks for sending us quality products!

They have never let me down

from Newark, NJ

We have been ordering from QB for 8 years. They are the best

Great Experience every time!

from New Orleans

Comments about Queensboro:

Always a good look and always fast. Great Company!

Helpful Staff, Fast Shipping!

from Charlotte NC

Comments about Queensboro:

Had a question about a true color of a shirt, Ethan went out to the warehouse and took a picture and emailed it to me. I Like to shop at Queensboro and support the NC economy!

Excellent!!!!

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Queensboro:

I was taken care of amazingly first time around and when I emailed back to simply get a different size as the garment ran big, they just sent me a new one. True service!!!

Queensboro is the best!

from Dallas Texas

Comments about Queensboro:

Every time I place an order with Queensboro I can count on three things. #1 The product quality and delivery will be as promised. #2 The price will be fair. #3 The people at Queensboro will care that I am satisfied.

David Leavitt, CEO
American Forensics

I would definitely buy from Queensboro again

from MN

Comments about Queensboro:

Excellent customer service. Product very good. I had an issue with an embroidered product and they replaced it immediately.

Always pleased.

from Riverside, OH

Comments about Queensboro:

I love how easy it is to change the colors on the logo. On some shirts, white lettering looks better than the black, and Queensboro makes it easy for me to change that.

SMP Shirts

from Quantico

Great!

Perfect as always!

from Canton, OH

Comments about Queensboro:

Never disappointed with these guys always great work and amazing value on the product!