4.9
1,361 reviews
Other Health & Beauties:
Queensboro

Summary

Queensboro has been selling custom logo apparel and promotional products since 1982. In that time, we've become experts on business casual and other workwear, along with t-shirts, pens, mugs, key chains, drinkware and everything you can imagine putting your logo on. We know how to help you prepare for trade shows, conventions, and special events. After all, we've been helping folks look good for more than a quarter century!

At Queensboro, we promise everything you buy from us will fit you well and be good quality, and that your order will be on time and error free.
We are proud to offer the Queensboro Promise:
Guaranteed Fit. Guaranteed Quality. Guaranteed Perfect.

Read 1,361 Reviews

Queensboro

4.9

(based on 2026 reviews)

Queensboro continues to impress

There are three consideration that should be made when purchasing items which are to be embroidered.

First there is, of course, the quality of the goods, the materials, the items themselves. As a customer for many years who has purchased a variety of items (always embroided) I have NEVER found better quality available anywhere else.

Secondly, the reliability and versatility of the embroidery. We have standardized colored for our logos but we have played with the colors because Queensboros flexibility allows us to do so. A part of this is because when we need to be flexible we actually call and order by phone. The customer service representatives are knowledgeable and ALWAYS get it right.

Finally there is the price. Queensboro runs SO many sales that I find myself ordering just because I can get items very inexpensively and I can keep extras on hand for new employees or if something happens to an item I have in stock.

I have recommended Queensboro, not only to other retailers or service businesses but also to other companies that sell advertising specialties as a source of their embroidered items. Even produced locally where I don't have to pay shipping costs, I cannot get as good a deal with the quality I want than from Queensboro.

Not Sure

I have ordered shirts from them in the past and have been happy with the quality. My complaint is that you don't know if you are getting the best deal. Their prices seem to change daily. We thought we were ordering shirts at the Labor Day special prices only to find out the shirts were much less the day after we ordered them. I wish they would honor a 30 day price guarantee.

Reviewed by 2026 customers

Great Company

from Durham NC

Comments about Queensboro:

One of the best companies that I have every dealt with.

Excellent!

from Beckley, WV

Comments about Queensboro:

They look great! The logo is perfect and so is the fit!

Shirt order

from Florida

Comments about Queensboro:

Every thing was as expected. Will continue to order as needed.

The quality I have learned to expect from Queensboro.

from Peekskill, NY

Comments about Queensboro:

I received the order in a timely manner with a high quality product.

Great product

from Md

Better then expected

Great

from grand rapids mi

Comments about Queensboro:

super company; great service; product excellent

Very satisfied!!

from Wilmington, NC

Comments about Queensboro:

The quality wasn't premium, the employees are amazing! Shannon and JJ are an asset to the Wilmington location, I am very satisfied and will be doing more business with the company in the future!

High quality shirts

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Queensboro:

We are very happy to use Queensboro shirt as our uniforms. High quality at a reasonable price.

The order I made

from Reno, NV

Comments about Queensboro:

The order came in beautifully done just like I made the logo. I am very happy with the work A-+ I am now waiting on my second order and know it will be as good as this one.

Fast

from Michigan

Comments about Queensboro:

It only took 2-3 days to have printed and shipped.