4.9
1,361 reviews
Other E-commerce Websites:
Queensboro

Summary

Queensboro has been selling custom logo apparel and promotional products since 1982. In that time, we've become experts on business casual and other workwear, along with t-shirts, pens, mugs, key chains, drinkware and everything you can imagine putting your logo on. We know how to help you prepare for trade shows, conventions, and special events. After all, we've been helping folks look good for more than a quarter century!

At Queensboro, we promise everything you buy from us will fit you well and be good quality, and that your order will be on time and error free.
We are proud to offer the Queensboro Promise:
Guaranteed Fit. Guaranteed Quality. Guaranteed Perfect.

Read 1,361 Reviews

Queensboro

4.9

Queensboro continues to impress

There are three consideration that should be made when purchasing items which are to be embroidered.

First there is, of course, the quality of the goods, the materials, the items themselves. As a customer for many years who has purchased a variety of items (always embroided) I have NEVER found better quality available anywhere else.

Secondly, the reliability and versatility of the embroidery. We have standardized colored for our logos but we have played with the colors because Queensboros flexibility allows us to do so. A part of this is because when we need to be flexible we actually call and order by phone. The customer service representatives are knowledgeable and ALWAYS get it right.

Finally there is the price. Queensboro runs SO many sales that I find myself ordering just because I can get items very inexpensively and I can keep extras on hand for new employees or if something happens to an item I have in stock.

I have recommended Queensboro, not only to other retailers or service businesses but also to other companies that sell advertising specialties as a source of their embroidered items. Even produced locally where I don't have to pay shipping costs, I cannot get as good a deal with the quality I want than from Queensboro.

Not Sure

I have ordered shirts from them in the past and have been happy with the quality. My complaint is that you don't know if you are getting the best deal. Their prices seem to change daily. We thought we were ordering shirts at the Labor Day special prices only to find out the shirts were much less the day after we ordered them. I wish they would honor a 30 day price guarantee.

On time, done right!

from Austin

Comments about Queensboro:

As always, Queensboro delivers.

I would by from Queensboro again

from Atlanta, Ga

Great quality merchandise

Fantastic company in every way. I am a long time customer.

from Woodbridge, VA.

Comments about Queensboro:

Queensboro is my number 1 choice. Best quality. Best prices. Best service.

I HAVE ORDERED MANY ITEMS FROM QUEENSBORO & ALWAYS PLEASED.

from DES MOINES IOWA

Comments about Queensboro:

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THE PRODUCTS I RECEIVE FROM QUEESBORO.

Another happy customer

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about Queensboro:

Good quality and good pricing

Great company!

from Richmond, Texas

Comments about Queensboro:

I have used this company for years and they always do a great job!

Great work, quality apparel

from Diboll Texas

Would reccomend

Great Embroidery

from Florida

Comments about Queensboro:

The embroidery was perfect. it looked amazing, much better than the mock up. The quality of the shirt was not exactly what I expected. The fabric was thinner than I expected. I wish there was a way to know that prior to purchasing.

Many thanks,

from Houston, Texas

Comments about Queensboro:

I have bought products from Queensboro from a number of years. Always a good experience.

All was exactly as ordered

from Atlanta, GA