Other Insect Repellents:
Quantum Health
Quantum Health Buzz Away Extreme Insect Repellent

Quantum Health Buzz Away Extreme Insect Repellent

Buzz Away Extreme is all natural and very effective!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Quantum Health Buzz Away Extreme Insect Repellent:

When I get bit by a mosquito, I get a huge, red welt at the site of bite. They love me, so when I get bit, I usually get several bites. Right before mosquito season, I bought my family a bottle of **Quantum Health Buzz Away Extreme Insect Repellant** and we haven't gotten bit yet!

The bottle says that Buzz Away Extreme repels mosquitos, black flies and ticks. This product is all natural, deet-free and not tested on animals.

This stuff is very effective. No one in my family has gotten bitten since we started using this product. I once had a big, black mosquito fly into my house and I was so paranoid about getting bit, I sprayed everyone and even though we were confined to the inside of the house with the mosquito, we never got bit!

Ease of Application
I find the nozzle to spray unevenly, so I usually spray myself and then rub it in for good measure.

While it doesn't smell horrible, it doesn't smell good either. It's filled with essential oils (that aren't some of my favorite scents) and other natural ingredients; the active ingredients are: castor oil, geranium oil, soybean oil, cedarwood oil, citronella oil, peppermint oil, lemongrass oil.

• Ease of Application: