4.8

Quaker - Rice Cakes/Ranch

4.8

Very tasty

Comments about Quaker - Rice Cakes/Ranch:

I really like the Ranch flavored Quaker rice cakes. They are full of flavor. They also taste just like Ranch dressing. They have quickly become one of my favorite snacks. One of the reasons I enjoy them so much is because they are very crunchy. It is like eating chips! Also I like them because they are a much healthier option than a lot of snacks available.

Great alternative to chips!

from Lovell, ME

Comments about Quaker - Rice Cakes/Ranch:

Plain rice cakes taste like cardboard and no matter how low in calories they are, I can't force them down my throat. These rice snacks are delicious and low in calorie. Very flavorful and they actually don't taste like health or diet food at all. For the same amount of regular chips you get a lot more fat and calories.

Was never a fan of Rice Cakes until now!

from Buford, GA

Comments about Quaker - Rice Cakes/Ranch:

I never liked Rice Cakes before but I wanted to try and eat a little healthier.  I thought I would try by slowly subsituting my favorite snacks for healthier options.  I reluctantly tried Rice Cakes.  I tried a few of the different flavors hoping to find one that might be good.  Once I tried the Ranch, I fell in love with them!  Rice Cakes in general do not seem to be as bland as they were years ago but the Ranch really stuck out!  It has so much flavor on them that you don't feel as if you are eating healthy.  That's a good thing for junk food-aholics.  The are a healthy alternative to chips and other snack foods. The Ranch flavor really stands out above the other flavors.  I like the Quakes the best.  those are the small rice cakes that come in a bag.  They are perfect for the person who like to snack.  Rice cakes are dry in general but the taste of the Ranch helps defeat that!  the are filling and it's a great snack for anywhere. I like to bring them to work so I have a healthy snack while working.

SATISFYING AND NOT FILLING

from Des Moines, IA

Comments about Quaker - Rice Cakes/Ranch:

I TRIED THE RANCH FLAVOR QUAKER RICE CAKES FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I LOVE THEM ! THERE ARE 10 TO A SERVING AND THEY SATISFY BOTH YOUR WANT FOR SOMETHING CRUNCHY AND SALTY WITH OUT ALL THE FAT OF OTHER SNACKS.