3.7
Quaker
Quaker Oatmeal To Go

Quaker Oatmeal To Go

3.7

Quaker Oatmeal to Go is good, fast, & nutritious.

I am not much for making breakfast but I know that it is said to be the most important meal of the day. Quaker Oatmeal to Go bars are the perfect answer for me. I do not have to cook Quaker Oatmeal to Go bars and one bar has the same nutrition in it as a bowl of Oatmeal. So, Quaker Oatmeal to Go bars give me something healthy to eat and does not require me do anthying but open the wrapper and eat it. There is no way you can cook something faster than just eating one Quaker Oatmeal to Go bar. A plus is that one Quaker Oatmeal to Go bar fills me up and I do not feel hungry again until lunch time. I do not reccomend trying them with hot sauce though, it just does not taste right. I love hot sauce and will try it on anything at least once. But hot sauce and Quaker Oatmeal to Go bars just does not mix well. That is OK because they taste good all by themselves. Quaker Oatmeal to Go bars are even better heated up, you just put them in a microwave for 10 seconds and it is hot enough to enhance the flavor with out being too hot that you have to wait for it to cool off before you eat it. So if you are looking for a quick, easy, and nutritous breakfast give Quaker Oatmeal to Go bars a try.

Quaker to go disappoints oatmeal fan

My daughter loves quaker instant oatmeal.  We're always looking for packaged snacks that we can send to camp or school with the girls.  We were also going camping for 8 days.  My husand picked up a large box thinking this would be a great choice for an easy breakfast or for a snack.

They come in several flavors including brown sugar cinamon, banana nut bread, and maple. Each square is individual wrapped.  This makes it really easy to toss into a day pack or a lunch bag.

I don't remember the first flavor I tried (maple I think), but I didn't care for it at all and didn't want it.  My daughter ate it, but it wasn't something she really liked.  The whole family thought the banana nut bread flavor was the best and those were the only ones that got eaten.

The squares are very moist (too moist in my opinion).  They're also too sweet and you can't taste the oatmeal.  Usually when you think of oatmeal you think of something with high fiber and nutrious. I looked at the ingredients... the 2nd one is high frutoce corn syrup.  That explains alot.  Of course, like most cereals it's fortified with all the vitamins and minerals.

Quaker has always been a brand I trusted.  However, they really disappointed me with this product, which I will not purchase again.

Convenience

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Quaker Oatmeal To Go:

When I first spotted these at my local grocer, I figured that they were just some cookie type of product that claimed to be healthier simply because it had a bit of oatmeal in it. Suprisingly I was some what wrong. It actual tastes like a cookie, yes. But at the same time it has some minor health benefits so I don't feel like I am eating empty calories. As far as the satiation in comparison to regular oatmeal I have to say, it definitely has no ability to compete. It doesn't keep you full and satisfied the way oatmeal does. The taste is better than oatmeal though. It kind of tastes like you are eating a frosted oatmeal cookie but it is softer and has an overall better texture and consistency. They are very convenient and serve well as a healthier snack option. They are great for kids too even if they are a bit picky. This product has helped me to meet my children half way in the healthier options battle. I would confidently recommend them to anyone.

These are the best!

Comments about Quaker Oatmeal To Go:

Quaker Oatmeal To Go bars are great tasting, relatively inexpensive, and they are great to eat for breakfast on the go. I especially love the brown sugar taste and knowing that they have oatmeal in them which is healthy. With a piece of fruit, they are a nutritious breakfast. For a mid-morning snack, they are wonderful. I also like the size of the bars, they are generous and satisfying.

Fast and Good!

Comments about Quaker Oatmeal To Go:

Quaker Oatmeal To Go makes a quick and easy breakfast! These bars are very nutritious and have a very nice and soft texture-like an oatmeal cookie. They have a sweet flavor. My favorite are the Banana Nut. I place mine in the microwave for a few seconds before I eat them. These bars kept me satisfied and full until lunch time!

Good at first

Comments about Quaker Oatmeal To Go:

I think these oatmeal to go bars taste really good the first couple of times you have them, but for some reason I get sick of them really quickly. I think they would be better if they were a little smaller as I usually can't finish a whole one. Good to try but I wouldn't buy it often.

Breakfast on the run!

Comments about Quaker Oatmeal To Go:

For the days when I barely have a second to stop in the morning, I always reach for one of these Quaker Oatmeal To Go bars! I love yah at they are individually wrapped so they stay fresh. They are yummy and a healthy alternative to some of the other breakfast bars out there! The icing drizzle on top is the cherry on top for these bars, not to mention they are affordable!

Good for on the go Breakfast on a chilly morning!

Comments about Quaker Oatmeal To Go:

I got Quaker Oatmeal to Go as my son is going to Preschool. Some mornings, we are running late and need a quick, hearty and warm breakfast that is high in fiber and convenient to eat. I must say the Quaker Oatmeal to Go fits this need very well. This product is good when put in the microwave for about 25-30 seconds before eaten. I wrap a few in a paper towel and they are nice and warm and ready to eat. Can be eaten alone or with milk or beverage of choice. They are a little thick, so your child or you may get thirsty from eating one, but they are satisfying and great for a quick morning breakfast! Will keep you full for 3-4 hours. I recommend!

Oatmeal To Go can go out the window

from Silver Spring, MD

Comments about Quaker Oatmeal To Go:

This product was disgusting.  With the first bite, I thought, oh this is goig to be good.  I like oatmeal and everything, but this was not what I was expecting.  All of the flavor is on the outside.  It's as if the inside is just raw oats.  You have to chew it forever and ever for it to go down.  I was not pleased with this product at all.

Great snack anytime!

from Hot Springs National Park, AR

Comments about Quaker Oatmeal To Go:

These are great snacks. If you like oatmeal, these can take place because they have the great taste plus different flavors. I love the raisin flavor and the prices are reasonable also. I love these because they're not messy and I can carry them to work. I guarantee you will love these little snacks!

Quaker Oatmeal to Go is good, fast, & nutritious.

from Suffolk, VA

REALLY TERRIBLE

from Huntsville, AL

Comments about Quaker Oatmeal To Go:

I'm a big fan of oatmeal; Quaker oatmeal, in fact. I like most of their stuff, and have never had any bad experiences with any of it.

When I saw the Oatmeal to Go bars, I thought that they looked like a quick, easy, and healthy snack.....which they may be, if you can get past the horrible taste and texture. I've since been trying to give these things away to my co-workers, but everyone takes one bite, and then gies me a funny look and then a "no thanks".