3.6

3.6

Pros

Cons

• In-Flight Accommodations:

Shorten the distance is too small and Your comfort and safe.

from Ankara, Turkey

Comments about Qatar Airways:

Qatar Airways is the title of rest and travel all over the world and choose your grade in all grades will enjoy it provides all the supplies for businessmen and personalities and tourists.

the best airline

Comments about Qatar Airways:

I sort of hit an obstacle with administration when we arrived in Istanbul, however other than that the individuals were extremely useful

Staff converse with every traveler. Look after everybody, to be agreeable. Rapidly we rose to 15000

The sustenance was predictable for everybody. Furthermore the sustenance was steady for everybody.

In-Flight Accommodations

Truly cool motion pictures and recreations. Sustenance was great as well.

My journey with Qatar Airways

Comments about Qatar Airways:

2 years ago I flew with Qatar Airwaus. I flew from Istanbul to Qatar and Kuala Lumpur and back. I was very pleased with the servise staff. The AIrport is shining clean. I witnessed a few minutes all passengers were served. The airport is quite large, but it is easy orientation. Inside is so nice and cozy, you do not believe that the desert outside. Everyone is so young and kind.

Service
Boeing was huge and beautiful like a bird. There were travelers from around the word. Staff talk toeach passenger. Care for everyone, to be comfortable. I settled with interest browsing sky. Wery quickly we rose to 10000 feel. And there is no longer sees anything. In Boeing stewards were super reponsive and attentive to all.The food was consistent for everyone.

In-Flight Accommodations
The return flight our plane was delayed by 10 minutes. and missed the flight to Istanbul.Immediately offered us a hotel until the next flight. Everything was very nise- the hotel, the food, the service. Everything was paid by Qatar Airlines .I even did not know that every minute off on one plane,and I was an ordinary passenger.I would if Iwas traveling with Qatar Airways.

Just your average airline

from united states

Comments about Qatar Airways:

I have not been wow-ed with the couple of experiences that I have had with Qatar airlines. I flew them twice last year (in and out of Paris) and both flights were delayed. In addition to having the delays, the customer service representatives at the airport were not easy to get answers from either.

Service
Qatar Airlines services a number of the major international airports one would expect a major airline to fly through. They have a fleet of fairly new aircraft as well. While I do not have the specific measurements of the seats, I believe that the seating in economy offers more space for their passengers than on some of the other major international carriers today. As well as larger seats, they are quite comfortable as well.

In-Flight Accommodations
While I was impressed with the food and beverage cart selections on my flights, the service was extremely slow. On the flip side, the flight attendants were quite pleasant.

• In-Flight Accommodations:

Qatar is the best airline so far for long International flights

Comments about Qatar Airways:

There were absolutely no delays (which is a first for me). I fly on very long trips (over 18 hours) frequently and hands down Qatar was my best experience so far. My original seat was in the middle of the middle aisle (bleh), when I asked the flight attendant if I could move, she moved me to a window seat! The attendants were very helpful and I slept like a baby most of the way. They have a really good movie selection too (like some of the movies weren't even on DVD yet). The food was surprisingly good compared to other plane food.

Service
I kind of hit a snag with service when we landed in Doha, but other than that the people were very helpful. I know they have different policies about unattended minors in other countries, but they have to figure that shit out. Unattended minors from other countries are allowed to pass through Qatar without their policies affecting them. They gave me a new kind of blanket when I discovered I was allergic to the blanket they gave me. They also allowed me to move to a window seat with no other people there, so I got to stretch out and sleep.

In-Flight Accommodations
Really cool movies and games. Food was good too.

Average.

Comments about Qatar Airways:

I have only traveled via Qatar airways once on a very short 2 hours flight. It was not the best but not the worst experience either. I cannot comment on how good it is for long-journeys but for short flights it is pretty alright. My friends who have traveled via Qatar airways for long journeys complain about long transits but I have never experienced it myself. For me, the flight was only delayed by 30 minutes which was fine. Staff was polite and plane was pretty neat and acceptable. Seats weren't very comfortable though. Bathroom was bearable. Food I didn't like at all. Taste was so too bland for Asian taste buds like mine. Otherwise it is a pretty okay airline for short journeys as it is cost effective as well so it is not a burden on you wallet. For long journeys I suggest you read reviews before paying for it as I haven't personally experienced it yet.

Service
The staff was polite and helpful.

No 1 airline? JOKE!

from Springfield Gardens, NY

Comments about Qatar Airways:

Just completed a trip from Kuwait to Thailand and back!  I have been on many airlines but found this airline was really a disappointment.  They advertise they are number 1 airline.  Maybe business class and first class are but majority travellers are economy and we should really rate them!

We were late arriving to Thailand and missed our connecting flight.  Our return flight was also late.  The food is really bad!  We got some sort of sandwiches that were exceeded in taste and deliverence by a small internal Thai airline!  What happened to serving food in trays instead of McDonald type takeaway containters??  Is our money not worth for you to put in extra effort.  Don't answer... I don't care as I AM NOT COMING BACK! Oh and when you wake people up for food, there is no need to scare them as if the plane is on fire!

Horrible experience with Qatar Airways.

from San Juan Capistrano, CA

Athens - Doha - Bangkok- Doha- Athens

Similar situation to the one of the previous reviewer. Our flight was canceled then we were re-booked on a flight 12 hrs later which meant that we arrived in Doha in the middle of the night. Our original booking had our connecting flight from Doha to Athens only about an hour after we arrived in Doha.

The ground staff was unresponsive, rude, unhelpful and totally unfazed. They did not provide us with food or water for over 12 hrs. I fly at least 2 times a month and this was the most horrible air travel experience I have ever had. Qatar should transport inanimate objects  not people or animals.