4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

I bought 7 items in 1 month from QVC on TV.

**To the Point**Every now and then I get addicted to QVC. While in Florida I watched it on television a lot. I also went to the website where they often have more items and I can see a closer view of what I'm buying. QVC has its pros and cons.

**A Closer View**

**Pros**

- The salespeople on television are very nice; most seem genuine; and they are good salespeople.

- The prices for the most part are comparable to stores and many times - especially on some of the clothes' lines like Denim and Company - the prices are great. I love their Cracker Factory line.

- My items (I bought 3 rings; 2 pair of earrings; a digital frame; and a necklace) arrived before the promised date and packaged in a bubble envelope or a box. Each item arrived in a nice box.

- Everything can be returned with no questions asked.

- I was e-mailed when my items were received and told I would get a credit. I even got a phone call asking if there was something QVC could have done better.

**Cons**

- The items on QVC on television are often smaller in person than they look so when they give the size of, let's say the earrings, and make sure they are the size you want.

- You'll pay shipping which is fine but if you return an item you'll pay shipping back. I ended up returning the earrings and two rings which cost me $5.00 and with the approximate $5.00 each for shipping to me I spent $25 for some entertainment - that's how I look at it.

- The 800 number I call has very nice customer service people and once they have your phone number you don't have to give them your information every time you order something.

**Jo's Viewpoint**

**I like it**

Terrible experience, will never shop there again.

I ordered one of the American Dolls, Kit via QVC.  Kit was available through waitlist only.  I ordered her and 4 weeks later received a letter that she was now available and to call customer service.  I called customer service, placed the order on my credit card, had it authorized and was told the order would reach me by 12/23/08.  3 days later, I checked the website to see if it was shipped yet and it was still listed as being on waitlist.  I called and was told they didn't know why I was told it was available and that they would credit my payment back.  3 days later, the money was credited back.  2 days later I received another letter telling me Kit was now available, again I called and went through the whole procedure and was credited back yet again after withholding my money.  Recently I checked the status and saw that my order was cancelled for lack of payment.  When I emailed them my complaint, I was sent an email stating that my credit card was refused.  Since they had charged me twice and credited me twice, obviously this wasn't the case.  This was my first ordering experience with them and it will certainly be my last.

i will never ever use qvc again

from w

Comments about QVC.com:

This is my experience with QVC. I have only ordered 2 times from this company and let me tell you. I will never order from them again. BUYERS BEWARE. AT Christmas there was a good deal on king size sheets.I bought 2 sets Turns out it wasn't a good deal.I gave them a credit number for my order.Thinking that they were taking it out on the credit number that I gave them they took it out on an old number that they were not to use. They claimed that the number I gave them for my order was not in there system.so when I gave them the number that I wanted them to use for my first payment they instead used an old number.So the first payment we were double charged. it withdrew our account over 120.00. when we called they told us that the only number they had on file was the old number. Which is a big fat lie. When speaking to them they told us they would make it right.WRONG.I was going to make another purchase when this bill was paid for.But I will never order from them again. They also charged me for shipping and it was suppose to be free. So if you order you better check your bill so it doesn't happen to you.

Reviews on QVC site biased and filtered

from Leesburg, VA

Comments about QVC.com:

Over the years I have discovered great prices and bundles of products offered on QVC. For the most part, I enjoy and benefit from shopping QVC when it makes sense. My concern pertains to their process of posting customer reviews. On occasion, I have purchased some items that were either completely defective or just not of good quality. These orders amount to a small percentage. I have found that when I create a positive review of an item, it gets posted. When I create a negative review they rarely get posted. My reviews are all moderate in length, concise and always polite. I'm suspicious of their process in filtering and posting reviews which may lead to unfair bias on products and not reflect the true quality or value customers are receiving.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE +

Comments about QVC.com:

So I am a first time customer of QVC.com and at this point I will no longer be a customer after I finish paying on my merchandise I ordered. Every time I have chatted with a CSR the every person has tried to rush me off of chat, and they act like they can't understand what your asking them. I also was told by QVC.com that all electronics are shipped directly from the vendor! I don't hold this to be exactly true because I tried getting the order number from QVC which would have been given by the vendor when they order my merchandise, but oddly enough QVC said they didn't have any order number, or order ID from the vendor! So like I have heard, and do believe QVC's merchandise is sitting in a warehouse somewhere depreciating until someone orders it. QVC has horrible customer service reps, and horrible customer service values.

• Shipping and Returns:

Great for personal and gift giving

from chicago Illinois

Comments about QVC.com:

I love the site and I love that you are not bombarded with a ton of overpriced products that are not at all worth what you are being charged. I also like that some of the stuff that is being sold you can not find everywhere.

The site is pretty decent to use. I like that you can usually find just about anything to your liking and when you search, you find exactly what you are searching for.

Product Selection
They actually have any and everything you can imagine on the site. The site actually caters to every type of person, male or female, young or old.

Product Pricing
Some items are reasonably priced, and some items are a little bit more expensive than at other stores.

Customer Service
They have a pretty decent customer service department who seem to work hard at taking care of the needs of their customers.

Shipping and Returns
They have a really decent shipping and returns department. Depending upon the items you are purchasing, the shipping prices are pretty reasonable.

• Shipping and Returns:

Seasonal shopping for specialty items.

Comments about QVC.com:

At the beginning of NFL and NBA season, I always check out qvc.com. I love sports, and each season they bring out something new you can't buy elsewhere. From throw blankets to a specialty team hoody or other item, you can't find through other sites, you find it here. Other than that, I prefer shopping through amazon, ebay, or other discount shopping sites.

The site is easy to navigate, has different categories for you to choose from, and allows you to save items for future purchase by adding them to your shopping cart.

Product Selection
I don't really shop for many items. I come to the site a couple times a year, but other than that, do not really think they have as much selection as other sites.

Product Pricing
Again, they aren't competitively priced. But, if you want a specific item,that is produced by them (like any other company), you do pay a premium.

Customer Service
Neither helpful or unfriendly. I have never dealt with them extensively, so it is hard to say.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping services are rather quickly, and on orders of $75 or more, shipping is free which is a nice bonus. I have never returned an item ordered from the site, so can't comment on the return and refund process.

QVC.com

Comments about QVC.com:

The popular home shopping network now operates mainly online! I must say it is a lot easier to order products online than to call in and wait on hold. They have a huge assortment of all the items you see on the television show plus more. If you are watching the show the item they are currently displaying will be on the main page of the website. The price is the same and so is shipping. You can also search and shop all the different categories. They have a huge selection of jewelry, make-up, toys, electronics, home goods, clothes, and even food. I find the pricing is somewhat less expensive than other websites and the product quality is wonderful. They do offer guarantees and returns are excepted. I have ordered several Holiday gifts on this website and several gifts for me. I am always pleased with my purchases and the price is always right.

You can use the search feature or just browse the categories listed.

Product Selection
Huge selection of products! This website will have something for everyone.

Qvc.com

Comments about QVC.com:

I love ordering from qvc.com when the expensive items go on clearance. During my experience, I save a bundle every time I shop, I find a great deal on so many items. They have thousands of products to choose from and the website is well put together, which makes it simple to navigate through. The prices can be on the high side at times so I always wait for discount codes or clearance. Customer service have always given me their attention and resolved ever issue I've ever had whenever I call. Checkout is a breeze, but the shipping can be a bit slow at times. Never the less, when my order arrives, everything is as advertised. That makes up for any delays I may have had.

Very easy to use.

Product Selection
They have a huge variety of products to choose from and promo codes to help you save.

Product Pricing
The prices are on the high side, so I shop clearance or use a promo code.

Customer Service
I haven't had any problems with customer service and would hope to keep it that way.

QVC.com only as a Last Resort

from Denham Springs, LA

Comments about QVC.com:

I have ordered several items off of QVC.com when I was tired or desperate to have a particular item. Qvc.com shipping rates are ridiculously high. I have ordered special Christmas toys not found in other stores, small kitchen appliances, and workout equipment from qvc.com. Returning an item to qvc.com is not worth the expense. By the time I shipped an item back shipping and returning cost me more than the item. My other concern with qvc.com was with costumer service. I wrote an honest and fair review of an item I had purchased and submitted it. My review was denied because it was not positive. When I went back to qvc.com to see reviews for the item, I saw they were all positive which leads me to believe they censor item reviews. Qvc.com has great items to choose from if you are willing to pay high shipping charges and take the risk the item arrives and works exactly as expected.

Something for Everyone.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about QVC.com:

I used to always have to watch QVC only on TV when i was younger and had to wait until a certain thing came on for me to be able to order it, and now with QVC.com everything has become so much easier. This website is great and so easy to use and find exactly what you are looking for on it. The main page tells you about their lineup and what kind of products are being shown for sale that day and even shows you things that are the deal of the day. I love that with QVC.com you have the option of paying most items on easy pay. You don't have to use a credit card or anything you just get to split the item up into equal payments and they send it to you before you even pay it off, so it is nice to be able to get it now and pay for it overtime. Shipping is really fast and always included in the price so you don't have to pay a bunch of extra. The website is so consumer friendly and they really are aiming to please and have a live chat option to get help if you need it. They make shopping from your computer really easy and a whole lot of fun.

• Shipping and Returns:

Much better than watching for deals on TV.

from Morristown, TN

Comments about QVC.com:

Shopping on QVC.com is much easier and more convenient than the old way of calling in while watching the QVC channel on TV. The website is easy to use, and you can quickly find what you're looking for.

The website is easy to use and works well. The search is great, and you can quickly find whatever product you are looking for.

Product Selection
The product selection is great. You can find more products online than they show on TV and make your choices quickly and easily.

Product Pricing
The product pricing is the same as you see on TV, and you can still get special deals online. The pricing for non-sale items is pretty much the same as other websites.

Customer Service
The customer service is great. I've always had a great experience with them whenever I've called with a question.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping from QVC.com can be pretty slow. This would be my only complaint about the website. However, once the item is shipped, it arrives quickly. There sometimes seems to be a back order problem with some of the items not being in stock.