4.8
017800571920 , 27464
Purina One SMARTBLEND Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food

Purina One SMARTBLEND Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food

4.8

Pros

• Dog likes it (7)
  • Easy to digest (5)
  • Nutritional (5)
  • Good value (4)
  • Improves coat (3)

• Active dogs (5)
  • Smaller dogs (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Long-time pet owner (7)

Dogs love it!

The Purina One Smartblend Chicken & Rice Dry dog food is a great choice for my two dogs. We have a bulldog and a golden retriever. They both love the taste of this dog food and it provides the nutrients and vitamins they need to stay healthy and at a good weight. I like that it has both rice and chicken as that is a great, tasty blend for them. They are not picky eaters, but I noticed they really gobbled this up and appreciated the great flavor. Purina offers great products for pets and I know I am providing them what they need at a reasonable price. I would recommend this to anyone who has dogs and you want to keep them healthy and active. This will give them the nutrients they need to help them stay a healthy weight.

purina one chicken rice formula is ok

After going to the vet and hearing horror stories of stones forming in cats stomachs due to the food that can be feed to them, I researched online what would be a good cat food to feed my cat, and found that the purina one dry cat food chicken and rice forumla was a pretty good deal to buy. It has chicken as the main ingredient. I have read that the first ingrdient listed on the cat food bag is very important. BUt I also read that the other ingredients are not very good. But in comparison to the other cat food available at say target or walmart, this sounded like a good step up from the other cat food I used to buy my cat. It is pricier but i figured it would be worth my cat not getting stones in her stomach. Now do not think It did not cross my mine that the vet had something in mind when he told me this. I know vets have food that they sell and probably get paid for to promote. BUt doing research online, it seems ingredients can be better from brand to brand.

Only dry dog food my dog would eat

from Atlanta GA

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Dog Likes It
  • Easy To Digest
  • Nutritional

Comments about Purina One SMARTBLEND Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food:

We tried many different brands of dog food beforePurina One. My fussy little girl only likes this chicken and rice food.

My boy loves this

from alabama

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Dog Likes It
    • Easy To Digest
    • Good Value
    • Improves Coat
    • Nutritional
    • Tasty

Comments about Purina One SMARTBLEND Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food:

My dog really loves this food. I like that meat is the first ingredient and it comes in a variety of different flavors. I have been using Purina One Smart Blend for years. I used it with my previous dogs and they loved it at as well. My dog's coat is shiny, his eyes are bright and he has boundless energy. Easy to digest and he loves the taste.

Favorite dog food

from Mission Hill SD

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Dog Likes It
      • Improves Coat

• Older Dogs

Comments about Purina One SMARTBLEND Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food:

After I switched dog food to Purina One, I could see the difference in my dog's muscular makeup. He is much more muscular and his coat is shiny. He really likes this dog food and eats every bite.

My dog loves it so much

from Libya

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Dog Likes It
        • easy to prepare
        • Good Value
        • Nutritional

• Older Dogs

Comments about Purina One SMARTBLEND Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food:

My dog did not eat anything before i try Purina.I suffered so much from this problem,but when i tried Purina, i could not believe it.My dog loves it so much and i am satisfied about the result.My dog now looks more healthy.Purina is easy to prepare and it is completely natural, healthy and nutritional for dogs.It contain chicken and rice.Purina is cheep and better than making food at home, because it is a dry food.You can use Purina if you do not have enough time to cook your dog, it is very safe for all ages and all kinds of dogs.

My dogs favorite

from Sneads Ferry, NC

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Dog Likes It
          • Easy To Digest
          • Good Value
          • Improves Coat
          • Nutritional
          • Tasty

Comments about Purina One SMARTBLEND Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food:

My favorite brand of dog food has got to be Purina One! They always come out with the best new blends and formulas for their dog foods and this is one of my dogs favorites by far! She really likes the chicken and rice formula of Purina One.
              I feel like Purina is a trustworthy brand and I trust the nutritional value of their dog food for my border collie. She never has any digestion problems with this brand and it seems to keep her pretty healthy according to our vet! I feel like it keeps her digestive system on track and her fur seems healthy as well on this formula. The ingredients always seem natural compared to other brands.
              Overall, Purina One chicken and rice smart blend is a dog food I would highly recommend for general nutrition for a variety of size and breed of dogs!

this is great dog food

from acworth ga

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Dog Likes It
              • Easy To Digest

Cons

• None

• Larger Dogs

Comments about Purina One SMARTBLEND Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food:

my older dog who six years old he picky eater he love this dog food .and I have four other dogs who love this dog food they all chicken and rice. dogs who picky eats I would recommend this brand.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Dogs love it!

from Edina, MN

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Dog Likes It
              • Easy To Digest
              • Good Value
              • Nutritional
              • Tasty

Cons

• None

• Larger Dogs

Very good quality

from Brooke tx

Comments about Purina One SMARTBLEND Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food:

I have a very picky dog, but this is one food that he will eat dry. He is spoiled so a lot of times we mix his dry food with a can of food. We tried Purina One almost a year ago when I was sent a sample. This is the first dry food he will eat the way it is! Its also not too large so its easier to chew and it has lots of healthy ingredients so I am very glad he likes it. We stuck with it after we tried it. It is a little pricier then we were used to but it is really good quality of food and I know it is a lot better for him then what he was eating previously.

Quality of Ingredients
              I have compared the ingredients with my dogs food he used to eat and the ingredients to Purina One are a lot better quality and have more natural ingredients which I am happy with.

Flavor Selection
              The only downside to this brand is they only have about 2 or 3 different flavors. We have tried all and my dog seems to like them all, I just wish they had a bit more of a variety.

A food my dog loves!

from Chapmansboro, TN

Comments about Purina One SMARTBLEND Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food:

I feed my dog large breed Purina One smartblend and he loves it. He has been getting this since he was a year old after trying other top brand large breed foods that did not agree with him, we tried this and he loves it and has never had any digestive issues and I watch my daughters dog and she stopped eating her food because she wanted this brand too so they finally had to switch her to it too and now she is happy.

Quality of Ingredients
              I trust Purina to give my dog quality food that he needs at different stages of his life, a food that he will enjoy and make us both happy.

Flavor Selection
              I like that they offer a beef, chicken and lamb flavor in this brand although the chicken is my dogs favorite, he will eat them all.

• Flavor Selection:

Even Picky dogs will eat it.

Comments about Purina One SMARTBLEND Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food:

My dog is a very picky eater and many things upset his stomach. He is a 7 year old pit bull. I was hesitant about buying this food at first. So I originally bought just the small 4lb bag. He loved it and did not seem to upset his stomach. He coat became softer and he had to use the bathroom less often than with other foods. This has now become the food of choice. He is like our baby and we want to feed him healthy food along with him wanting to eat it. I have not seen to many varieties of this food. I have recommended this food to my family and friends.

Quality of Ingredients
              The quality of ingredients is top notch. The food is a little more expensive than others but the expense is worth it.

Flavor Selection
              There are only two flavors that I have found at our local grocery store. I wished that there was more but our dog seems happy with just the flavors that are offered. I do not like to switch foods to often with him anyhow.