Other Dog Foods:
Models:
017800571920 , 27464
Purina One SMARTBLEND Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food

I wouldn't buy it again

My dogs did not like this flavor

California

false

My dog loves this food!

Real chicken!!!My dog loves this food and he has more energy.

Troutville VA

Dog loves it!

My dog loves this food! He comes running for his Purina Chicken and Rice. It doesn't smell bad and seems to be easy on his stomach. Thumbs up in our book!

Omaha, Ne

My Dogs devoured it!

Purina has always been my goto brand for dog food. It is a brand I trust and a brand my dogs love. I recieved a coupon in the mail for a free Purina One Smartblend. I got the chicken and rice formula. My dogs absolutely loved this dog food.

Poland,IN

true

I would buy this product

both of my dogs loved it

Houston tx

true

Only dry dog food my dog would eat

We tried many different brands of dog food beforePurina One. My fussy little girl only likes this chicken and rice food.

Atlanta GA

My boy loves this

My dog really loves this food. I like that meat is the first ingredient and it comes in a variety of different flavors. I have been using Purina One Smart Blend for years. I used it with my previous dogs and they loved it at as well. My dog's coat is shiny, his eyes are bright and he has boundless energy. Easy to digest and he loves the taste.

alabama

Favorite dog food

After I switched dog food to Purina One, I could see the difference in my dog's muscular makeup. He is much more muscular and his coat is shiny. He really likes this dog food and eats every bite.

Mission Hill SD

My dog loves it so much

My dog did not eat anything before i try Purina.I suffered so much from this problem,but when i tried Purina, i could not believe it.My dog loves it so much and i am satisfied about the result.My dog now looks more healthy.Purina is easy to prepare and it is completely natural, healthy and nutritional for dogs.It contain chicken and rice.Purina is cheep and better than making food at home, because it is a dry food.You can use Purina if you do not have enough time to cook your dog, it is very safe for all ages and all kinds of dogs.

Libya

My dogs favorite

My favorite brand of dog food has got to be Purina One! They always come out with the best new blends and formulas for their dog foods and this is one of my dogs favorites by far! She really likes the chicken and rice formula of Purina One. I feel like Purina is a trustworthy brand and I trust the nutritional value of their dog food for my border collie. She never has any digestion problems with this brand and it seems to keep her pretty healthy according to our vet! I feel like it keeps her digestive system on track and her fur seems healthy as well on this formula. The ingredients always seem natural compared to other brands. Overall, Purina One chicken and rice smart blend is a dog food I would highly recommend for general nutrition for a variety of size and breed of dogs!

Sneads Ferry, NC