4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Purina Beyond

from Fort Walton Beach,Fl.

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• All Natural
  • Easy To Digest
  • Good Taste
  • Good Value
  • Improves Coat
  • Likes It
  • Nutritional

Cons

• Indoor Cats
    • Older Cats

Comments about Purina One beyOnd Dry Cat Food:

Chapin and Girlie, Love this food!! They gobble it right up!! I got the Chicken and Oats.They used to eat Purina Smartblend Healthy Metabolism, but not anymore.

Cat who wouldn't eat is now eating

Comments about Purina One beyOnd Dry Cat Food:

My cat had to have all her teeth pulled. She was in pain for a while. And had lingering issues with oral tissue. She wouldn't eat wet food for awhile. Then she settled on Sheba pate. But she prefers dry cat food. I literally had cat food buying safari's trying to find a food she liked the taste of and that had kibble small enough to eat. Then I literally stumbled on to Purina One Beyond at Albertson's, not the pet food stores or feed stores. So I bought it I found her kryptonite...she love's it. So i got back, all bags are marked down again for clearance. Purina One Beyond is now Purina Beyond. So I am mixing the One Beyond with the Beyond to east the switchover. I also have the ideal indoor chicken and barley flavor for hairball control. I put both out for all three cats. They like it. Got her settled. She's up a pound in weight. Took 8 months to get her back on track and settled without residual issues. SO now this dry food, with the ideal hairball control and various pate wet food - Sheba chicken and liver preferred = success

The new Purina Beyond rocks

it works

• Flavor Selection:

good choice for wheat allergies

Comments about Purina One beyOnd Dry Cat Food:

We had to switch to a new brand when we discovered the cat had allergies. He is allergic to fleas and wheat. We discovered the allergy when he had to get a steroid shot for the fleas. Afterwards, he ate a dropped cherrio and/or lost goldfish cracker and started getting weepy around his eyes. We tried a few wheat free foods. This is the one he seemed to like the best. It took about a well or so to fully switch from friskies to this one beyond food. It definitely costs more than friskies, but its worth it to not kill my cat from the wheat. I think he enjoys not feeling like crap. We still have problems with the cat finding dropped wheat containing foods on occasion, so we know when he eats wheat. I guess I can't buy sweet scoop cat litter either. We managed to find samples of this food around the time we needed it. Overall we ate happy with this brand and see no reason to switch.

Quality of Ingredients
    Being wheat free was the main reason we switched to this brand.

Flavor Selection
    There are only 2 flavors. We've only bought the chicken. Never bought the salmon because the only fish he likes are goldfish crackers ( hence the reason for buying special food).

A Better Dry Food for our cats

Comments about Purina One beyOnd Dry Cat Food:

I have 4 indoor cats and have been feeding them the Purina One Beyond Chicken and Oats mixed with Goodlife Recipe Dry cat food and they eat every piece. You are not supposed to just try and switch them over to a new food exclusively- you have to change the food gradually. I like all the ingredients Purina One Beyond has because it puts the meat as the first ingredient. Cats are meat eaters and it's about time the manufacturers got their act together and made the dry cat food to suite the animals needs. This is a good product as far as I can tell although you will pay more for it compared to the other brands. It's healthier for them and that's important; and my cats are happy to eat it and no longer are throwing up the dry food and that makes me very happy! Cat owners need to understand that dry cat food with corn and alot of grain is not HEALTHY for our cats and they show it when they throw up all the food shortly after eating it. It's not healthy for a cat to always throw up. You have to pay attention and make sure your pet is fed a healthy diet- you owe it to them. I want my cats to live a long healthy life so I will always try to give them the best food possible. Always look at the ingredients on the package and watch out for how much corn and grain is used.
    I use to buy the cheaper brands but not any more! They are not cattle!!!

• Flavor Selection:

This Purnia Beyond Cat Food smells so good, the cat went Crazy!

from Beaver Dam, WI

Comments about Purina One beyOnd Dry Cat Food:

I went to the store to buy some new cat food for my mom's cats because she was looking for something different and healthy because they can be picky eaters. She has three cats of varies ages and sizes and I wanted something that they would all like the taste of. The Purina One Beyond caught me eye and that is what I ended up buying. I chose the Salmon and Brown Rice flavor. The ingredients are super healthy and the first ingredient is actually real Salmon! It also has cranberries, tomatoes, and spinach. There are also vitamins in the ingredient list so you know your pet is getting a healthy balanced diet. Well I opened up the Purina One and the smell of Salmon hits you right away. It smelled so good. I offered it up to the cats and they went nuts and ate it right away and came back for more. There is nothing better then a healthy food you can feed your pets that the pets actually eat! I would recommend this to anyone looking to give their cat something new and healthy to try!

Quality of Ingredients
    Very good quality natural ingredients with easy to read labels.

Flavor Selection
    Good selection of flavors that cats will like.

One Beyond Is One Left Behind As My Cat Don't Like This

from Boondocks the heart of Northern , NY

Comments about Purina One beyOnd Dry Cat Food:

I received a free sample of this cat food, Purina One Beyond, from the Purina Company. I have had this put aside to give my cat, Chloe if I ever did run low on cat food before I could get to the store. The 6 ounce sample in this bag is a nice size sample and I filled her dish twice with it.

She was hungry and meowing as if to say... "Feed me now please." I opened the package and she jumped up on the counter to eat it right away, but that never happened. She was upset with me for giving her this food and jumped down, not even trying a bite of it. She was not meowing for it anymore and took off for the livingroom to sit at my feet and look at me. She was wondering why I tried this one on her as she clearly didn't like it!

One thing we do know is our animals. I have tried other various brands on her from time to time and have had no problem with any of it until now. I will not buy this cat food for her and expect her to eat it if she is hungry. I am heading to town to get her one that I know she will eat.

Purina One Beyond is a hit!

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Purina One beyOnd Dry Cat Food:

In the Sunday paper there was a coupon for a free box of Purina One's newest product Purina One Beyond so of course I cut it out and on my next trip to the grocery store I picked up a box and as soon as I got it home I filled the bowl and the cats came running. They LOVED this stuff! They literally crowded around the feeding bowl which always makes me happy. They are pretty picky eaters and when something new shows up and they like it I am an immediate customer. The ingredients say chicken and whole oat meal as the first two ingredients which is a plus. It is a bit pricey but is actually lower priced than the other Purina One Products on the shelves. Both me and my 3 cats give this one a thumb (or paw) up!

my cat did not like purina one beyond

from Bethlehem, GA

Comments about Purina One beyOnd Dry Cat Food:

We received a small sample of the Purina One Beyond for cats in the mail. Normally we use Science Diet or the regular Purina One. Our cat is around 11 years old and is pretty set in his ways.

Pros:

1. He did eat the food and it was free

2. The food advertises that it is all natural ingredients and provide many health benefits for the cat with no artificial preservatives.

3. The first ingredient listed on the package is white chicken meat and the other ingredients appear to be healthier than most cat foods.

Cons:

1. Major puking after eating this food. I cleaned up several piles of cat puke. Which my cat normally does this if he eats to fast. So maybe he liked this food so much he gobbled it down super fast and that is why he puked it all up. Needless to say this con was enough for me to decide to just stick with his normal cat food and I will not be buying this product. As I said, this was a free sample we received directly from Purina to try out a new product.

My cat loves Purina One Beyond!

from Manchester, TN

Comments about Purina One beyOnd Dry Cat Food:

I had a coupon for this cat food so I decided to give it a whirl. I felt comfortable feeding it to my cat because this is overall a great brand to work with. The ingredients listed in this are absolutely phenomenal. I'm really excited about all of the good for you ingredients that they have added to this recipe. I had read somewhere that I may have to slowly introduce this food but I had the exact opposite experience. My cat loved it the first time. In fact, my cat has been hesitant to eat the food she used to love. This may be a little bit pricey but I think that they probably have done the best price possible considering all of the healthy top notch ingredients that they are using. This is a great cat food!