4.8

4.8

Serving my 2 big dogs

from Bourbonnais, IL

Comments about Purina Large breed puppy food:

I have two large dogs and they both eat Purina dog food for large dogs twice per day. They seem to like it a lot and I've never had any stomach or digestive issues with either one of them. Our veterinarian agreed that both dogs are healthy and have gained weight appropriately. One dog weighs eighty-five pounds and our other dog weighs fifty-five pounds. When they hear the food drop into their bowls they sure come running! I feel that Purina keeps my dogs healthy while at the same time it is an affordable choice for pets. Dog food can get really expensive and Purina is reasonable, in my opinion. You can also find coupons for Purina dog food from time to time in the paper, making it even more affordable. I would recommend Purina dog food for large dogs to any owner that has a healthy pet and is looking to keep them fit and trim. It is a great buy and is fairly priced. It is also very easy to find!

Our puppy George loves this food!

from Hayden, AL

Comments about Purina Large breed puppy food:

Our puppy george is a very, very large puppy, a great pyranees to be exact, he is six months old and seventy pounds. He also has a very good idea of what he likes and what he does not like! George loves purina one large breed puppy food! We had a very hard time finding a brand and flavor of large breed puppy food that was just the right size and flavor for our big baby doggie. He loves purina one large breed and it is no longer a fight to get him to eat! Also there is a lot less dumping over of his food bowl. I must say we are all a lot happier since george and I have found purina one. His appetite is back, his coat is a whole lot shinier and he has more energy than ever. I also love that it has such easy to chew pieces, as he has lost a lot of baby teeth recently and had a really hard time with some of the other brands that were a lot smaller in size and were not quite formulated with a big puppy with very few teeth in mind.

This is the best puppy food ever

from Jasper, GA

Comments about Purina Large breed puppy food:

I have a 6 month old chocolate labrador puppy.  She is so sweet, and very well mannered, but she kept getting sick in the house.  Me and my husband took her to the vet, but the vet couldn't figure out what was wrong with her.  After about a month of testing the vet finally suggest that we switch her food.  So we did some thinking and switched to Purina One Large Breed Puppy food.  It doesn't have as many fillers as some of the other puppy food do.  But it's still not that expensive and you can get it at most of your local stores.  You don't have to go to a pet store to find it.  She hasn't been sick since we've switch her over.   We have seen a significant difference in her weight and her coat is much shinier.  She's just all around a healthier and happier puppy.  It's been one of the best thing we could have done for our puppy.  I would recommend Purina One Large Breed Puppy food to anyone with a large breed puppy.  It's been great!!

My puppy loves this brand.

from Cape Coral, FL

Comments about Purina Large breed puppy food:

This brand of puppy food for large breeds is just great! It gives my puppy everything she needs and she enjoys it too. Our Vet recommended a large breed puppy food so the puppy wont grow too fast which will give her bones a chance to get stronger. This brand is one of the only brands that has large breed puppy food and is not on a recall list.