3.7
Purex
Purex Ultra with Renuzit Powder Laundry Detergent

Purex Ultra with Renuzit Powder Laundry Detergent

3.7

Purex is high on my list of laundry detergents!

Comments about Purex Ultra with Renuzit Powder Laundry Detergent:

I am usually not a person to use powdered laundry detergent, however at the spur of the moment , I needed some and I had limited options so I tried this one. I like it, and I like it a lot. This detergent did a really good job on my clothing and did not leaving a powdery residue on them, after they came out of the wash and before going into the dryer. In the past I kind of stayed away from powdered detergents because of the white streak marks left on them, especially if clothing was laundered in cold water.

This product does a really good job on my clothing and I can use any water temperature and it works just as good. My clothes always comes out very clean and fresh smelling. They also do not have a sticky reside left behind after they are laundered, which is a double bonus for me, as I have sensitive skin.

I love the scent of this product, especially because it is light and airy, and barely noticeable, unless you are looking for a fragrance from it.

Pretty surprised by Purex!

from TN

Comments about Purex Ultra with Renuzit Powder Laundry Detergent:

Purex Ultra with Renuzit Powder Laundry Detergent is not normally the detergent I would buy. However money is tight sometimes and we bargain shop. I found a box of this detergent for a very low price and decided it was worth a try. I was so surprised. The Purex Ultra detergent worked great. It cleaned our clothes and towels really well. Also it left a fresh and clean smell throughout our house. I wouldn't recommend this detergent for heavily soiled laundry, like greasy work clothes. It seemed to still leave grease spots on my dad's work clothes. It is however perfect for just your everyday wear clothes. For the price, you definitely cannot beat it and I will definitely be using it again.

Purex powder detergent worked really good on our clothes, just not the really dirty one's.

Purex smells wonderful! The clean and fresh scent stays on clothes after drying them and even carried through our house.

Ultra Purex Plus Renuzit Detergent left powder on clothing.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Purex Ultra with Renuzit Powder Laundry Detergent:

The first time I tried Ultra Purex Powder Laundry Detergent with Renuzit, was a free sample. The box came in the mail, and it was a 1 load sample, with a net weight of 1.4 ounce (41g). The scent was Mountain Breeze.

We were at one of our timeshares, and they always have laundry facilities. I opened the washer, and it stated to add detergent first. I tipped the powder out of the box. It had a wonderful fresh smell to it.

I then added the clothes, and set the heat, and the length of the wash.

Once the machine had finished, I removed my clothes from the washer, and put them in the dryer.

I removed the clothes when it had finished the cycle.

My clothes smelled amazing, and looked clean, apart from one top. It was beige, and some of the powder had stuck to it. Even with it going through the rinsing cycle, it hadn't removed it. I then had to rinse out the top by hand, and dry it.

I love the product, but not the powder form. So I have been using the Triple Action Purex liquid detergent in Mountain Breeze. This works great for me.