1,339 reviews

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets

Pros

Cons

Purex 3 in one miracle worker

I love the Idea and when I try them I just can't live without them I have use several packages already We do almost everyday laundry ,our basket stays full and is so much easy I had my doubts if this was really going to work with stains and all .I use it together with tide stain release but does a beautifull job altogether and makes my life  a lot simpler.Overall is very good for the money.

I try most of laundry detergents and since we do so may loads a week most detergents are too expensive since I always have to put more of what they say (even the concentrated ones)per load plus the dryer sheats and they also take most of the cling out.

With a hubby that stays dirty and a 3yr old boy I can tell you this works takes stains out pretty good and levae your clothing very soft I does not have much scent to it so it is just right for me.

**The only thing is what you do with the little white cloth that is left behind?My idea is to use them to clean my dishes and they work very good is not recyclable but is reusable so it is all good !**

Very convenient, but too expensive for mediocre results!

When I got some free samples of Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets, I couldn't wait to try them out.  Just the thought of an all-in-one laundry product seemed like the miracle worker that everyone is looking for to save time and buy less products.

**Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets **are definitely inventive and creative.  Each sheet contains laundry detergent, fabric softener and an anti-static formula.  When you look at the sheet, the majority of it is blue, which is the laundry detergent.  The top of the sheet has a green line which is the fabric softener and anti-static.

You add one sheet to your washing machine with clothes and that's it.  The detergent will release in the water by itself.  Then transfer your washed clothes to the dryer with the same sheet.  You will notice that the sheet is white now because the detergent part of the sheet is used.  What's left is just the fabric softener and anti-static.

I loved having to use only one product instead of two or three.  It was very convenient and time saving since you didn't have to run to the washer during the rinse cycle to add your fabric softener, and you didn't have to add a separate dryer sheet to the dryer either.  I also liked that the detergent is pre-measured for us, so we just have to throw the sheet in the washer.

What I didn't like about **Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets **was that my clothes didn't get as soft as they normally do.  They felt a little scratchy, and I didn't like that.  Either there isn't enough softener on the sheet, or you lose some of it in the washer.

The price of these sheets is very expensive for what you're actually getting.  You can only do a fraction of the laundry for the price you would pay for these compared to the Purex Naturals Laundry Detergent that I use.  You always pay for convenience, but I'm not willing to pay for convenience for a product that doesn't do everything I want it to.  I do have to say though, that these sheets would be excellent for travel so you don't have to bring several full-size products while on the go.

While I won't be buying these for my everyday laundry needs, I'm sure there will be an occasion where these will come in handy, so I'll pick some up.  I loved the convenience, I just wished they got my clothes as soft and they get with traditional fabric softener.

Fast and Easy, but that doesn't always mean it's the best!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets:

The Purex 3-in-1 Laundry sheets were just alright. I wouldn't label the as going down as one of my top ways to clean clothes. First of all I had heard about these awhile back and was able to get samples in the mail. I'm always for samples and I was kind of excited to give them a try. It's suppose to have the detergent, fabric softener, and an anti-static thing in them. I will say that these do work, but sometimes you'll find the sheet doesn't work as well as you hope. One of my loads all the detergent came off and the sheet looked fine and the other one most of it came of and not all of it, so I didn't want to through it in the dryer. I will say that it does clean clothes, but it doesn't always work the best. I also think that these aren't worth the money. They are pretty pricey. If you have a family or do large loads you end up needing more than one. So I found it to be quite expensive for laundry stuff. I won't be buying these again. I like the liquid laundry soap much better. I will say that this has a good smell to it though. Your clothes have a nice, clean, fresh smell. I would recommend giving something else a try.

Sometimes it works well and other times I wasn't so happy with it. I would rather stick with something that works every time.

I will say that it smelled good. It had a nice fresh smell to it.

Didn't hate it. Didn't love it.

from florida, USA

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets:

I have never been a huge fan of Purex products (except the Purex Crystals-- which are AMAZING), but I decided to try these anyway because they could really be handy and are so easy to use. Overall, the Purex 3-in-1 laundry sheets worked okay. They did clean well, but I was not the happiest with the scent and the static removing capabilities.

The Purex 3-in-1 laundry sheets washed my clothes satisfactorily in the washer, but I was not happy using them as a dryer sheet. The laundry sheets did not take out as much static cling as my normal Bounce dryer sheets do, so I ended up having to continue using the Bounce sheets. This was irritating as the laundry sheets are more money up front because you should no longer need dryer sheets or softeners.

The scent was mild and okay, but I would have liked a bit more scent. It seems that the 3-in-1 laundry sheets are not capable of keeping up the scent in the dryer.

Did an OK Job

from Jackson, TN

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets:

I had seen the Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets advertised on television and in magazines, so I decided to buy a small pack and give them a try. When you wash your clothes, you put the sheet into the washing machine with your laundry. The detergent is released from the sheet and washes your clothes. Once your clothes have been washed, you place them in the dryer along with the dryer sheet. The heat from the dryer activates the strip with the fabric softener and the anti-static properties of the dryer sheet. The fabric softener did make my clothes feel soft and they did not cling together after I took them out of the dryer. However, I did not like the amount of detergent that the sheet contained. I have a family of four and have to wash several large loads of laundry each week. I do not feel like there was enough detergent to successfully clean one of my loads of laundry. In my opinion, these sheets are good if you are going to wash a small or possibly a medium sized load of laundry.

Simple and Easy

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets:

Talk about convenience, here is a product that covers all of your laundry needs from start to finish. Now someone just needs to invent something to fold my laundry for me. This product by Purex contains the detergent, fabric softener and anti-static sheet all in one. You just place the laundry sheet into your washer with your load of clothes and the water activates the release of a full loads worth of detergent. Once washing is complete transfer everything, clothes and sheet into the dryer to finish. The strip containing the fabric softener and anti-static are activated by the heat of the dryer. This product may seem a little hard to believe but it really works. I thought I would give them a whirl while staying in temporary lodging where I had shared laundry facilities. The lightweight and all in one product really appealed to me when thinking of lugging a bottle of detergent, softener and box of dryer sheets, along with my laundry up and down two flights of stairs, no elevator. I was amazed at how well they worked. I will be buying these again and would definitely recommend to others.

convenient

from Harvard Il

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets:

I received a sample of Purex complete 3 in 1 laundry sheets and I was a bit sceptical at first at how well they would actually work. After all they are in sheet form with laundry detergent and dryer sheets in one. So I used these thinking that they wouldn't work very well, but I was amazingly surprised that they actually did work and left my clothes smelling and feeling great, static free and clean! I don't know how they combined these two very different things together but they are on to something. It takes less time, no need to measure laundry soap and remember to grab a dryer sheet. Just drop one of these sheets in and go.

I love this product!

from Tacoma, WA

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets:

Even though it is more expensive, I find this product is my favorite. I love the scent and it has everything you need all in one. It is perfect for travel, plus when you have them in your luggage, it makes everything smell wonderful. When my husband went on a business trip, I included several in his luggage. One of his co-workers was going to have to go out and purchase some laundry detergent so he could do his clothes. My husband shared one of his Purex 3-in-1, so now both he and his co-worker are impressed. I even save the sheets after a wash and use them for fiberfill and interfacibng in small crafts! How's that for being thrifty?

WOW WOW WOW, Greatest invention ever.

from Springfield, MO

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets:

I love the easy these sheets give me when doing laundry. No cycles to wait for and nothing to add to the dryer. Just love these sheets.

Due to allergies I have trouble with cleaning products. Most of those that are for allergies don't clean very well. Not so with the Purex 3 in 1. Works great and get my clothes clean. My clothes smell fresh, static free and are soft to the touch. It was recommended by a good friend so I contacted Purex and requested a sample.

Good fresh scent that doesn't bother my allergies.

Great for Travel!

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets:

This product is so convenient! I can pop this into my suitcase when I travel and be able to do laundry on the road without having to deal with liquid or powder detergents or having to over pay at the laundry mat for one load of soap! So great that I will not be leaving home without them.

Works fine for me

Good scent out of package but not lasting on clothes

Convient for traveling,

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets:

Ok for traveling but not every day use. Did not work well for stain removal, and not sure how well the dryer sheet worked. The scent was nice, not overwhelming, and was ok for my sensitive skin.

Got the clothes clean, not great for heavy stains

Not overbearing.

Super Easy but May Plug your Washer Up

from Macon, GA

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets:

We love the ease of use of these sheets. Even our little girl can manage the laundry when it involves only one step and no messy measuring. They really do clean and soften your clothes and our clothes come out of the dryer with no static. The only thing you really need to worry about is that sometimes these sheets can slip under the agitator in the washer or through the side of the dryer. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don't clog the washer or dryer up.