Other Detergents:

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets - Spring Oasis

Pros

Cons

Get Clean Laundry

I received a sample of **PUREX 3 in 1 COMPLETE** refill pack Laundry detergent/fabric softner sheets to try out. I'd seen commercials and ads for this product and was anxious to try it out because I use Purex liquid laundry detergent as my regular laundry soap and love it.  in 1 laundry **PUREX 3 in 1 COMPLETE laundry sheets** are very convenient to use. Just toss it in the machine and forget about it. It mixed easily with the water and did a great job getting my clothes clean

I think the price for **PUREX 3 in 1 COMPLETE** is a little high, but when you figure in that you are getting both detergent AND fabric softner , I guess it's not as high  as it seems because you do NOT have to also purchase fabric softner.

**PUREX 3 in 1 COMPLETE** are well scented and will leave your laundry smelling great, and leaves a great lingering scent in your laundry that you don't get with Purex liquid detergent alone.

I think I like the liquid detergent the Purex liguid detergent I am currently using because it gets my laundry clean and smells good and is a bargain.  So for now,  I will stay with my regular Purex.

But I can see  where these **PUREX 3 in 1 COMPLETE sheets** would be quite convenient for some people that have to carry laundry to a laundry mat or people who are traveling.

It is convenient, but it was not as great as I anticipated.

I saw the ads on TV, and when I received a coupon for Purex Complete 3-in-1 laundry sheets, I purchased a package when my grocery store had the sheets on sale.  I thought how convenient this product would be as it  has detergent, fabric softener and anti static all contained in one sheet that goes into your washing machine and then straight into your dryer.  I chose the spring oasis fragrance and it is a very nice scent and imparts a light, fresh, clean and lasting fragrance to your laundry.  However, I found that I still had to use a liquid detergent to pretreat stains.  I have very soft water and found the very low suds level (almost none) to be something I was unfamiliar with.  However, my laundry did come out clean, and I guess that the 3-in-1 laundry sheets contain a very low sudsing detergent--which is good and takes getting accustomed to.  These sheets would be very convenient if you have to use a laundromat to do your laundry or when you are traveling as all you would need to take would be one sheet to do each load of laundry.  I think that the sheets are very expensive and the only way I will purchase them again will be when my grocery store offers them at a sale price and by also using a coupon.  I would recommend the Purex Complete 3-in-1 laundry sheets only if convenience is your priority.  On the basis of cost, I would not recommend.

I did not like these.

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets - Spring Oasis:

They cleaned decently, but as far as softening and anti-static capabilities of it, they failed. I wasn't sure if the would work to begin with, because I figured the detergent would wash away the fabric softener strip on the cloth. It didn't wash it off, but by the time it went through all cycles, there wasn't much left but a limp piece of papery fabric. It was slightly slick, as if there were still product left on it, but after going through the dryer there didn't seem to be an affect on the clothing. The static was always terrible, too, so that didn't appear to work at all. I tried another scent, thinking perhaps I'd bought a bad batch, but I had the same results, just a different scent, which didn't last very long.

The cleaning was sufficient, but softening and reducing static didn't happen.

The scent was nice before it went through the washer and dryer, but by the time it was over, there wasn't much left. I gave it a five because the clothes didn't stink.

Makes doing laundry as easy as 1 2 3

from Houston, TX

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets - Spring Oasis:

I was on vacation and in a hurry to purchase laundry detergent. I honestly picked up just about the first thing that I saw that I thought I had a chance of getting home in my suitcase safely, and that was Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets Refill Pack, Spring Oasis.

So, I started using Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets Refill Pack, Spring Oasis while on vacation. I did an extra rinse cycle because our children have been affected before by detergents and I try not to change from what I know works, but honestly we needed clean clothes and did you know dirty clothes weigh more and can cause you problems as you check your baggage.

I digress, I found Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets Refill Pack, Spring Oasis to smell wonderful but not too strong. It was great for cleaning my clothing and didn't bother anyone's skin. I like that I can do everything with just one little sheet from wash clothing to soften, to stain fight to dryer sheet.

It's not heavy to carry. I can easily travel with a few sheets when we go on out trips. And it doesn't cost that much. Pretty nifty huh?

Love Purex Complete 3-in-1

from Harvest, AL

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets - Spring Oasis:

This is the PERFECT product for college students! It's so easy for them to take with them, carry to the laundry room and use. Even guys can easily use the 3-in-1, all you have to do is teach them how to separate clothes into colors and whites! :) I sent these with my daughter to college and I am buying more as they go on sale to stock up for next semester. I highly recommend this product.

Can life get any easier?

from Charles City, IA

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets - Spring Oasis:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. It is one of those throw & go items that really help out a busy mom!! I never have to think...:"did I add the fabric softener?". It is also great for those younger kids who like to "help" out by doing some laundry. They don't need to measure (or spill) anything and there is NO CHANCE of grabbing the bleach instead of the liquid detergent!! Perfect everytime. I also cleans really well. We have 5 children- 4 of which are boys. Need I say more? I have recommended this item to everyone I know and with the great coupons they have been putting out there, you can try it basically for free!

Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets Refills...

from Richburg, SC

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets - Spring Oasis:

Are not the answer for me. I find the sheets to be hit or miss with my laundry. For things like towels that I'm washing frequently and am insistant on using fabric softener for these are great. For things like sheets that these can get tangled up in they're not so great. I have a lovely set of sheets that now have oily looking blotches on them from one of these getting tangled in the wash. I can not get the spots out!

I bought these along with the regular plastic case of these when we were going on a road trip. The concept is good for that sort of thing since there is no chance of spilling. The plastic container kept them from coming in contact with fabrics and things, but I don't find that it's durable enough to use over and over. MAYBE if it was just sitting in the cabinet in my laundry room at home, but not being tossed in with other items in a bag. Because of the lack of durability in the reusable holder I would not recommend buying this refill pack as a true refill. I have started packing these in a freezer style zipper seal bag when we travel, and that works well. I wish that this package had a zipper seal on it.

Overall this is a decent product for basic applications. It smells good, but not in an overpowering or perfume-y way, and is convenient. DO NOT use it on small loads or on delicate items though unless you want blotches on the fabrics.

They should have done this years ago!

from El Dorado Springs, MO

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets - Spring Oasis:

Before I started using Purex 3 in 1 laundry sheets I always forgot to buy the dryer sheets or softner. If I remembered to get them I would forget to get to use them. Also my husband was natorious for over using them we would have little oily spots on our laundry if he was unsupervised. I think he was trying to make up for when I didn't use them. My favorite sent is the Spring Oasis because it smells fresh and clean and does not smell to girly on my husbands stuff. This laundry option saves time and money because you don't have to measure or buy multiple products. It gets your laundry clean and soft without overdoing the softner. Saving money right now is one of the best reasons to use this. The only option I would like to see added would be making a four in one option with color safe bleach or separate sheets with the color safe bleach on them so you could add it to the loads that need it.

3 in 1 Laundry Sheets are great, but pricey

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets - Spring Oasis:

I am not a very brand loyal person when it comes to things like laundry detergent. I typically buy these kinds of items based on price, and these definitely aren't the cheapest option for getting clothes clean. Even though these go on sale sometimes, and coupons can be available, you are still paying a lot more for each load. That said, these are very convenient and easy to use. I love that you don't need separate fabric softener, dryer sheets, etc. Purex 3 in 1 Laundry sheets are great for college students or laundromat goers. They smell great, and do a good job of cleaning clothes, softening fabric, and preventing static cling. They work just as well in cold water as warm. I don't personally believe they get stains out quite as well as a liquid detergent. They're great when you are in a pinch or travelling. I don't recommend them for regular use as there are much cheaper options out there for laundry detergent.

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Great if you don't like scented laundry

from Bethlehem, PA

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets - Spring Oasis:

This product is very convenient.  There is no way to forget to put the fabric softener or dryer sheet in a load of laundry.  It saves time when doing laundry by eliminating steps.  There are however drawbacks to this product.  In a front loading washing machine it must be put in prior to putting the clothing in.  It also does not leave much of fragrance on clothing.  When smelling the clothes after they have been washed and dried it is almost as if they were just rinsed.  The packaging is also misleading.  It gives a certain number of loads but when reading the packaging further it is reccomended that 2 sheets are used rather than only one sheet.  There are only half the number of loads in the package as are listed.  THis fact makes the product more expensive per load than regular laundry detergent.  Purex needs to develop this product futher.  With improvements it would be a really great product.

Smells great works well- fun to use!

from Lehi, UT

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets - Spring Oasis:

I received a sample of the Purex complete three in one sheets.  I was excited to try these as I could see them really being easy to use.  They are super easy to use.  The first thing that I noticed when using them is that they smell really GREAT!  I really like the Spring Oasis scent and could smell it outside my washing machine too which made my laundry room smell nice as well!  The only downside for me is that I have a front loader and you need to put this in the machine BEFORE your clothes.  If you are like me and you put your dirty laundry in your machine until it's full, that can be a little bit of a pain because you have to remove the clothes, add the Purex complete and then add the laundry back in.  Other than that I felt like it worked really well and smelled great.  It is also kind of fun to use because you don't have to think about adding a dryer sheet to your dryer!  You could easily have your kids help with the laundry in a mess free way also by using these.  Overall, they are easy, smell great and FUN!

mixed feelings

from Fountain Inn, SC

Comments about Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets - Spring Oasis:

I have tried the Purex complete 3-in-1 spring oasis scent laundry product made by Henkel and must admit I have mixed feelings about it.  It is very easy and convenient to use on laundry day.  It solves the problem of forgetting the fabric softener which I am known to do.  The problem that I encountered is that on a few occasions it has left spots on my clothes.  These spots do wash out but it is a bother and added inconvenience I do not need.  I have been able to get around this problem by filling the washer with water, adding the 3-in-1 sheet, letting it swish around a bit and then adding the clothes.  This does take away some of the convenience factor and would not be a possible solution if you had a front-loading washing machine.  Also, this is not the way the directions say to do it.  The scent of the laundry when it comes out of the dryer is pleasing and subtle which is a positive also. I will continue to use this product but not with anything very delicate.