4.1
Pure Ice Nail Enamel - All Shades

Pure Ice Nail Enamel - All Shades

4.1

Great value!

Pure Ice is an amazing value for the money. This polish line has tons of wonderful colors to choose from in a variety of finishes. Plus, Pure Ice polishes are "3 free", meaning they are free of formaldehyde, toluene and DBP. How awesome is that? You can look great and not have to worry about the nasty chemicals found in some other polishes.

I see some reviews on here remarking on the sheer consistency of some of these polishes. Please keep in mind some polishes are meant to be sheer! Pure Ice carries sheers, opaque cremes, glitter toppers, micro-shimmers and more. Not all polishes are the same consistency, nor are they meant to be. While it is true that sometimes you'll just get a bottle with poor consistency, it's not right to fault a product for your own mistake.

I'm personally very happy with the quality of Pure Ice and I love the wide range of colors and finishes. I feel that for a budget polish this product totally delivers. If you want to know about the consistency of a particular polish before you buy it, you can search online for pictures and color swatches.

if you think you only need one coat or even to your wrong.

when i went to the store i came upon this pure ice nail polish. At first i loved this color, i thought it was not boring and that the sparkle gave it a bam. But man was i wrong. I ended up buying a couple colors (Blue sparrow, lilac mist, love, and jamaica me crazy.) When i got home i was so excited to try these colors on. When i put the first coat on i was some what dissapointed becaue it just looked clear with little sparkles. Then i decided to put another coat but it was no where near the color as the one in the image. It took forever and finally after 5 coats of blue sparrow I kinda got the same colored nails as the one in the image. but since there were so many coats it took a long time for them to dry. This nail polish was such a disappointment because when you see the bottles or the images of girls nails with the nail polish on they look so pretty and not plain but you have to put so many coats in order for them to look that nice well at least close to that. And after all that it chips easily so basically its not worth it.

Great value!

One of my favorites!

Comments about Pure Ice Nail Enamel - All Shades:

This nail polish brand is my absolute FAVORITE drugstore brand nail polish! It's only 99 cents and I love everything about it! The color doesn't chip at all and there is a huge range of colors! This nail polish dries in about a minute and doesn't dry matte like a lot of other cheap nail polishes do! I would recommend this product to anyone!

amazing nail polish!

Comments about Pure Ice Nail Enamel - All Shades:

ICE nail polish provides great coverage and lasts alot longer than most other polishes. This nail Polish comes in a unique variety of colors and it doesn't chip. It works on real nails and acrylics. Its a 1 coat application and dries quick. Its also easily removable. Hands down, this is the best polish I've used in years.

Ehhhh.

Comments about Pure Ice Nail Enamel - All Shades:

The final result, when completely dry, is nice. But, Pure Ice nail polish takes very long to dry completely. Which is very inconvenient because when I think it is dry, i later find out the hard way that in fact, it was still wet-ish. Ill find smudges on my nails, and it just looks bad. But if you wait long enough to be sure they are dry, the results are pretty nice.

Pure ICE is one of my favorite brands!

from Minot, ND

Comments about Pure Ice Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I really like this brand because of the variety of colors. I noticed the first time I used this brand that it dries really fast. It does tend to chip easily, and the more coats you put the easier it seems to want to chip. I have to say though, for the price, it is a good nail polish. I change colors frequently, so I really like the price compared to some other brands. They have such bold and bright colors too. One thing that I noticed was that if it has any kind of sparkles or glitter in it, you have to put many coats. It seems like those kinds are a bit thinner than the matte ones. I used to buy this brand pretty frequently, but I think I have enough different ones for now! I think this brand doesn't dry out as fast as some of the other "cheaper" brands that I have used. Sometimes I noticed that they do become separated after a while, but if you shake them up they always come back together! Some of the more expensive brands I have used won't do that.

if you think you only need one coat or even to your wrong.

from Pocatello, ID

Comments about Pure Ice Nail Enamel - All Shades:

Pure Ice Nail Enamel has a color for everyone!

from Northern Cambria, PA

Comments about Pure Ice Nail Enamel - All Shades:

Pure Ice Nail Enamel is one of my favorite nail polishes around. They have an amazing selection of colors. There's a color for everyone out there. They are inexpensive and fun to wear! I'm a person that has my toenails painted all the time for the season, the holiday, sporting events, anything. I wear flip flops even into the winter until the snow covers my toes! A downside is you usually have to apply quite a few coats just to get the color on the bottle and a nice solid color. That could also be very time consuming to some. I usually clear coat it so it doesn't chip as quick or easily as inexpensive nail polishes normally do. The nail polish seems to come off easily when it's removed as well. It probably would chip if I didn't take the time to put on the clear coat. I am overall happy with this nail polish. You pretty much get what you pay for, but I can't complain because I really haven't had any problems with Pure Ice Nail Enamel.

looove it

from Woonsocket, RI

Comments about Pure Ice Nail Enamel - All Shades:

the color last so long and there are so many colors to choose from.

it is my favorite brand if nail polish, especailly since they cost so little.

i love this product with a passion.

i would never use another product on my nails.

I LOVE PURE ICE NAIL POLISHES!

Affordable, tons of wacky colors dry without bubbles.

from Manchester, NH

Comments about Pure Ice Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I love the diverse colors available. It is very reasonably priced and although it doesn't offer a quick dry which is my favorite, it drys very smooth looking. I've never had it bubble on me. The colors available change a few times a year and I love that too because I get bored quickly.

the pure ice nail polish is amazing!

from Madison, IN

Comments about Pure Ice Nail Enamel - All Shades:

this nail polish is the best i have ever tried. it dries quickly which is good because i have two childeren and cant sit around for an hour waiting for it dry. the color stays on for alot longer then most. it dont chip easily. i would recomend this to anyone who doent like repainting thier nails everyday.