Other Meat & Seafoods:

PerduePurdue Oven Ready Chicken

loved this chicken!!

from Acworth, GA

Comments about Perdue Purdue Oven Ready Chicken:

i am a bzzagent and we were sent a coupon so that we could try this item for free. i wasn't sure what to expect but WOW! this chicken was AWESOME! it was so tender that it was falling off the bone. everyone that tried it gave us compliments. YAY! would most def by again!

Delicious Chicken!

from Spring Hill, FL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Perdue Purdue Oven Ready Chicken:

Perdue Oven Ready chicken is really great. I got the whole roaster in a bag. It is so easy to make, just pop it in the oven and bake. In less than two hours, you have a delicious chicken that has been pre-seasoned. It is extra juicy and all my kids loved it. Add sides and you are ready to go.

Fabulous chef quality meal!

from 180142158

Comments about Perdue Purdue Oven Ready Chicken:

Your "bird in a Bag" was a find during a local supoer market promotion. We roasted it per direction but it needed 20 more minutes to temp out in the breast. It was the BEST we have ever had in the prepared catagory of any food! We love most of the Schwan's frozen product but this was out of this world delicious! We had a guest who raved and raved and then raved even more when she found we had not seasoned it. I cooked professionally for a few years so people expect good food when they dine with us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but this guest was on the floor when I told her the truth! She will be your next devotee!Thanks for a great product Purdue!ROBERT hUETTER