Other Arts & Crafts Supplies:

Provo Craft Cricut Arrival Cartridge 29-0222

Love this cartridge...

from Spanish Fork, UT

Comments about Provo Craft Cricut Arrival Cartridge 29-0222:

I really like this cricut cartridge. It's great for those of you that have small kids or that are expecting. It has a lot of fun things to cut out. I made baby shower invites including direction cards with this cartridge. They turned out really well.

I was debating to get the cartridge and my husband decided to get it for me for Christmas last year. I've used it on scrapbook, baby projects, invites, cards, etc... It's a must have to any mother's cricut collection.

I make a thank you card using this cartridge. Inside it says Thank you. ON the outside it has a train (used from this cartridge) and on it, I write "Just Chuggin' in to say...." It's been really fun to use. I also used the small little monkey, giraffe, and elephant to make a clock for my two little boys' room.

There are so many fun things that you can do with this cartridge. You just have to open up your imagination and get creative.

A wonderful Cartridge for anyone who has a little 1.

from Amsterdam, NY

Comments about Provo Craft Cricut Arrival Cartridge 29-0222:

I bought this cartridge when my friend was expecting and made her a whole scrapbook album with this cart. It has such cute cuts on it. I think its a must for anyone who's expecting or has a little one.