2.5

2.5

Pretty Decent Tablet for Kids

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Proscan 7" Android Tablet:

This is a good tablet for kids to use. It is lightweight and comes with a detachable keyboard.

Battery Life
The battery life on the Proscan tablet is just okay. I can usually watch one movie in it's entirety before the battery dies. So that is about two hours of battery life.

Processing Speed
This laptop doesn't run on Google Chrome or anything. It is an Android tablet so it runs a bit slower than what you can expect from a Chrome or Apple laptop.

Weight
Extremely lightweight! The detachable keyboard makes it heavy, but the tablet itself is lightweight for the most part.

App Availability
Unfortunately, I cannot find the a number of apps I would download think you should find available on most other tablet. I would gift this tablet to a kid as most game apps are available.

Very simple sleek design. Simple and clean

I have had this tablet for almost two years. It has not failed me yet! I have used this tablet while traveling, working, and simply relaxing. Works perfectly!

• Battery Life:
  • Processing Speed:
  • Weight:
  • App Availability:

unresponsive tablet

from East Falmouth, MA

Comments about Proscan 7" Android Tablet:

I bought this tablet for my grandchildren to use when I babysit them. After one week of ownership, I returned it to the store. It was exceptionally slow, unresponsive, kept freezing, and a lot of the downloaded games would not open.

This was a replacement tablet for my older one which broke (I-View). Both tablets were in the same price range and had a lot of the same features, but the Proscan was much inferior, especially being unresponsive. The processing speed was the same on both tablets, but the Proscan really was too slow.

I would NOT recommend this tablet at all.

Battery Life
Average battery life for a tablet, about 2 hours of constant running.

Processing Speed
Exceptionally slow.

App Availability
Many apps and games are available through Google Play. My grandchildren downloaded about 100 games. I purchased an 8gb memory card and all the games were put on that to save the tablet's memory.

It is a nice design for a 7" tablet.

I really cannot comment on the durability as I only owned it for one week before I returned it to the store.

• Battery Life: