Other Flat Screen TVs:
Proscan 42LA30H 42" LCD TV

Proscan 42LA30H 42" LCD TV

Great tv! Great Price!

Comments about Proscan 42LA30H 42" LCD TV:

Great tv! We got this on black friday for a great price! We love it and have had no problems. Great sounds and great picture quality. Would highly reccomend this tv. I did a lot of research into proscan tvs before purchasing and all the reviews I had read were all positive. Proscan is a product of RCA I believe so it is from a rebutable company!

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Do not buy a Proscan TV!

from Jonesboro, GA

Comments about Proscan 42LA30H 42" LCD TV:

We needed a new TV for our bedroom so we bought a Proscan 42' LCD TV. I was a little worried about buying a off brand TV and now I see why. We had to return it back to the store after having it for only two weeks. The picture was blurry and you could see halos on every channel. The TV was still under warranty, but I did not want another Proscan TV. I would not suggest this product to anyone. Yes, it is a good price, but you get what you pay for.

Picture Quality
The picture quality is not good at all. After only having our Proscan TV a two weeks, it started to show what looked like halos and blurriness on the screen no matter what channel you turned it to.

Sound Quality
The sound quality is pretty good. No complaints there.

I have to say very poor because we had to return the TV after only having to two weeks.

The Design was just okay. Nothing special. It was fairly light weight.

I would have to say the performance is very poor because we had to return or TV after only having it for two weeks because the picture was not good at all.

• Picture Quality: