Other Flat Screen TVs:

Proscan 40LD45Q 40 in. LCD TV

Proscan 32"-

from Saint Augustine, FL

Comments about Proscan 40LD45Q 40 in. LCD TV:

The Proscan 32" TV we bought has a great picture and was very reasonably priced, however the jacks and inputs are very cheaply made. When you unplug something the "guts" come out with it. We are afraid to move it or add components in case it falls apart!

Wow! Proscan has the best quality for the lowest price!!

from Cedar City, UT

Comments about Proscan 40LD45Q 40 in. LCD TV:

I own 2 Proscan TVs and they both have built in DVD players, that work splendidly. If I had to keep one thing in my house it would be my Proscan 32 inch flatscreen with a built in DVD player. I highly reccommend you look at proscan if your looking to get a new TV that will last longer the leading brands :)

Great TV for the price

from Sherman Oaks, CA

Comments about Proscan 40LD45Q 40 in. LCD TV:

We bought this when our Philips broke down after 4 years. i was amazed at how clean and clear the picture was. Our budget did not allow us to afford certain tvs so we bought this as a "temporary fix" until we could afford another bigger "name brand" tv. I don't think we'll need to worry. proscan was a surprise to us when we opened the box and plugged it in. The picture was sharper than other tvs at the store and was compact (for a 40 incher). I loved how I could sit anywhere in the room and didnt have that glare or fading of the screen and couldn't see the whole picture. I was able to see anything and everything. The sound quality is also really great. The only issue I have, which is really probably a network issue, is that the sound changes greatly between program and commercials. The commercials are much louder than the programs. I thought that all newer tvs had smart sound, that the sound levels dont vary between commercials and programs as much as they used to but I guess I was wrong. having to constantly increase or decrease the volume is annoying. As I said, I think it's a network issue, not a tv issue so i'm not blaming Proscan. I still love this tv.

Yikes its huge!

from Dawsonville, GA

Comments about Proscan 40LD45Q 40 in. LCD TV:

This is my first HDTV, and must say am impressed. Seen them in the electronics places, but in house, just great. Huge 40" screen, I think 3 HDMI imputs, and 3 other imputs as well (6 aux available at once!) I currently have an xbox360 and a dvd/vcr combo hooked to it. I recommend HDMI cable, they say its best!

I can't believe how much I paid for my TV

from Houston, TX

Comments about Proscan 40LD45Q 40 in. LCD TV:

This is a really wonderful TV I am over impressed with the quailty of the picture. It has many ports that I think many people will need. I don't have any gaming devices or anything to talk about that. But I use a home theater system with it and its the best!! I watch movies and exercise with this picture and its amazing. I would defintely recommend seperate speakers for it though because the TV speakers aren't that great.