Other Sodas & Beverages:
Propel
Propel - Zero Calorie Vitamin Enhanced Water Beverage

Propel - Zero Calorie Vitamin Enhanced Water Beverage

Amazing Zero Calorie Drink!

Comments about Propel - Zero Calorie Vitamin Enhanced Water Beverage:

This beverage is a delicious zero calorie beverage. I drink one almost every day, and my favorite is the Kiwi-Strawberry flavor. I find that it is so refreshing. I am trying not to drink soda, and this is just want I need! :) I think that it is just a bit carbonated, so it reminds me of soda just enough to take that craving away (which I will admit, for me is an intense type of craving). I've tried the other flavors, and they are wonderful as well. The grape comes in a close second. Wonderful, awesome product!

My favorite drink before a work out

Comments about Propel - Zero Calorie Vitamin Enhanced Water Beverage:

I was sceptical about "vitamin enhanced" water at first. I thought it was just a scam to get sales. I can't speak for every vitamin enhances beverage out there but, Propel is one of those drinks I depend on for extra energy and great taste.
I drink one with ice before a workout and gradually I feel the vitamin B kicking in and giving me energy.
Zero calories, vitamin enhanced, great tasting. You can't beat it!

I love Propel Zero!!

from Grimes, IA

Comments about Propel - Zero Calorie Vitamin Enhanced Water Beverage:

I have always drank a lot of water, but it gets kind of boring, becasue it has no taste. To be healthy doctors recommend drinking 8 glasses of water everyday!! Boring!!! Until I found Propel and Propel Zero!! I love it!! It comes in a large variety of flavors and, now with no calories, I have a bottle with me all the time. I drink my 8 glasses everyday! The flavors make it so easy because it tastes good and I enjoy it. Even my granddaughters ask for strawberry water. It doesn't matter to them what flavor I give them, they just know it tastes good and they love to drink it!! I have gotten so many people hooked on Propel and Propel Zero. I always take it with me when i travel and take a case when I visit for a few days, and they always end up loving it and buying it for themselves after I leave. It tastes so good and it is so good for you, with the added vitamins and minerals.

helps me feel full

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Propel - Zero Calorie Vitamin Enhanced Water Beverage:

I love Propel 0 calorie Vitamin enhanced Water beverage. If it were not so expensive I would drink it every day. Propel not only supplements vitamins but it actually causes me to feel full for about an hour. This is one of the few products that does indeed affect my appetite. I really like the taste of Propel 0 calorie Vitamin enhanced water beverage; There are severa flavors to choose from. This is a very good product. I like drinking my vitamins as opposed to trying to swallow big pills. Propel water is a great way to get vitamins to supement your diet.

Dont forget your Propel - Zero Calorie Vitamin Enhanced Water

from Belmont, WV

Comments about Propel - Zero Calorie Vitamin Enhanced Water Beverage:

**This is absolutely my favorite, flavored bottled water and they made it better by having "ZERO" calories added, as all water should be. I take at-least 2 bottles with me everywhere I go including grocery shopping (where I buy more). My favorite flavors are Lemon and Pomegranate, Kids like the strawberry/kewi. Freeze them for favored ice this summer.**

Yuck!

from Norfolk, VA

Comments about Propel - Zero Calorie Vitamin Enhanced Water Beverage:

I bought Propel Vitamin Enchanced Water Beverage at Farm Fresh for 50 cents--Berry flavor. In my opinion, it is not worth 10 cents let alone 50.  It leaves a terrible after taste and is definitely not quenching to your thirst.  It supposedly has antioxidants and vitamins in it with 10 calories per 8 ounces.  Would I buy it again..A RESOUNDING NO!

contains the following ingredients

**Ingredients:** water, sugar, citric acid. Sodium hexmetaphosphate(to protect flavor), natural flavor, potassium sorbate(preserves freshness), ascorbic acid(vitamin c), sodium citrate, potassium citrate, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, calcium disodium edta (to protect flavor), niacinamide(vitamin b3), Vitamin e acetate, calcium pantothenate (vitamin b5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin b6).