Other Stationary Bikes:
ProForm
ProForm XP 110 Stationary Bike

ProForm XP 110 Stationary Bike

Solidly built, grreat value, low impact exercise machine.

from Collegedale, TN

Comments about ProForm XP 110 Stationary Bike:

My aunt had one, and my sister and brother in law used it at her house and they liked it so much they bought the same one, and I tried out my sister's machine and I bought one too.  It has digital-magnetic resistance so it is smooth even resistance instead of jerky, like the band-tension based ones.  The construction is very sturdy (you have to put it together your self, or at least I did).  The machine is very quiet, I like to watch TV while I'm on it :)

Easy to set up, easy to use, nice to use.

from Donaldsonville, LA

Comments about ProForm XP 110 Stationary Bike:

After losing 200 lbs I need to keep it off, so hubby found this and thought it was a great Idea for a change in my workout schedule. And he was right, it easy to use, doesn't hurt my knees or back. Just 20 min. twice a day and I feel great.

proform xp 110 stationary bike ---rocks

from Allen, TX

Comments about ProForm XP 110 Stationary Bike:

I use this bike at the gym and like its ease of use, different settings to use, tracking of calories, miles, distance, rpm.  It has many different settings so you can go easy, medium, hard, you can make many adjustments, the seat is comfortable. You can use the pedals with or without the straps.

Good value and variety in a stationary bike.

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about ProForm XP 110 Stationary Bike:

I reccomend this recumbant exercise bike. I purchased it a few months ago at an affordable price. It is made of sturdy construction and seems as if it will last me for  a while. The only downside I would say is the heart monitor is rather quirky that is on the bike hand bars. It is a great item for someone that needs to improve their fitness or maintain fitness as it has 10 levels of challenge and several programs available on the bike manuals. Overall, a great item.