Other Stationary Bikes:
ProForm
PFEX71808
ProForm Recumbent bike

ProForm Recumbent bike

Great product to have in your home gym

Comments about ProForm Recumbent bike:

I had knee surgery 2 years ago and have been slowing working at exercising more and more. I began by walking three to six miles a day but with the horrific winter we have been experiencing on the East coast, I decided to get some exercise equipment to have at home. I looked at various stationary bikes and decided on this recumbent bike. It does take up some space, so make sure you have room for it. This bike is very comfortable and it is very easy to adjust the seat/ leg length. I am short and I needed to move the seat closer so I could peddle effectively. I love that I can exercise at home but I am also helping to heel my knee at the same time. I can track my calories burned, speed, distance, and time. I can also make my own workout or pick one that the bike came with. I love the level of resistance that I get. I have noticed a change in my legs. They are looking more strong and leaner.

This bike is very sturdy and works great. I love all of the features. I am short and it was very easy to adjust the bike seat to be the perfect fit for me.

Comfort
This bike comes with a very comfortable seat.

This bike is very easy to use. The directions are very clear and once you get the hang of it, you can easily program in your workout.

• Comfort:

Very convenient.

Comments about ProForm Recumbent bike:

Before purchasing my stationary bike, I never had time to workout. I have a son, a job, and still in school. With this machine, I'm able to get a great workout in the convenience of my own home. It is easy to use, and very durable. I absolutely love that it doesn't take up too much room either. It's amazing.

• Comfort:

My Proform Recumbent bike is a true blessing!

from Dover, PA

Comments about ProForm Recumbent bike:

My Proform Recumbent stationary bike is great. I had 3 back operations and I loved doing exercises like Tae Bo, but that is no longer allowed by my Surgeon. But, he did suggest the bike. So, I went out looking for one and this past Christmas, I got one. It's great! I can ride while watching TV, reading a book. listening to music and even knitting. I can also change the speed and ramps. Which is a nice, because of challenges. I like being challeged. I just don't want to hurt myself. I used to have a Proform Treadmill, but, I really like my bike better. Not because I'm sitting down, but because I would rather run, but I can't according to the Surgeon, because of the motion of up amd down, too much of a strain on my back. I am limited, but slowly getting back to my normal life.

If you tried old stationary bikes and felt like you were getting any where (pardon the pun), try the Proform Recumbent. I have gained strengh in my back, my legs and my well being. Any Recumbent bike will help. Oh, and so far I've lost 9 lbs. The longer it takes, the quicker you lose and it will stay off. Thank you!