Other Elliptical Machines:

ProForm 925 Spacesaver Elliptical Machine

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

Fun and Easy to use! Love the workout.

I had been looking for a good work out machine for my home.  I am a stay at home mom and I could not find time to get to the gym.  I decided after trying every machine at the store and a few other stores that the Proform 925 Spacesaver Elliptical machine was the right one for me.  I do think I made a good decision but the machine makes a clink noise now after what seems like a short amount of time.  It may be fixed but Wd-40 or something but I dont know where I would put it.  I still use the machine regularly and get a great workout.  It has a computerised program on there that is easy to follow and gives you a great work out.  Also adjusts stride lenght to change workout- I got it so my hubby who is 6'3 and I 4'9 could use the same machine.   Very smooth and easy on the joints.

Overall I like the machine a lot,  but the noise makes me wonder about the long term relaibility.

does the job

I am on my second Proform elliptical of this model. I had my first one for almost 4 years. After 3 years, the axel broke and my husband ordered parts to repair it. However, the wrong parts were sent twice. Finally it was repaired but the parts were still not quite right. The same problem happened again 8 months afterwards- the axel broke again. This time it was not repairable. So we bought a new one at Sears. This time we bought a 3 year extended warranty.

Nice Eliptical at a good price

from Pennsylvania

Comments about ProForm 925 Spacesaver Elliptical Machine:

I prefer to get most of my exercise outside. However, I live in Pennsylvania and the winter's are snowy and cold which makes that difficult sometimes. I have a go to treadmill but I have back and knee pain and wanted to try something easier on my joints with no impact. The ProForm 925 Spacesaver Eliptical Machine seemed basic, compact, and fairly priced so I decided to give it a try. I am pleased with this machine.

This elliptical performs well. It is quiet and functions well. It does fold up but I have a space reserved for it so I don't have to deal with folding and unfolding it. It is much more likely that I will use it when it is there and ready to go. However, if you had to or wanted to you could fold it. It has pretty basic functions and has a screen to show you calories burned, duration, etc. I like that it is easy to figure out and use. It is very nice to be able to watch TV to distract me because I stay on longer and get a better workout. It is fun and I prefer this over the treadmill I have.

Comfort
This is easy on my joints and has a nice range of motion.

Great for a Small Home or Apartment

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about ProForm 925 Spacesaver Elliptical Machine:

I bought this Proform 925 Spacesaver Elliptical machine for my home as I had used some other ProForm equipment at my local gym and I liked the quality of the machines. This elliptical did not disappoint me. First, I live in a small home and this machine takes up very little room and is easy to store. It gives you a really good cardio workout and you can set it up in front of your television to pass the time so you stay on it longer. It is great for everyday use and I use it all the time and so far it has not had any problems. It is durable as well. It is very easy to set up and use. You can adjust the speed and watch your progress on the screen. I really like it and it would be good for both beginners as well as more advanced athletes. It is comfortable to use and the design is nice and not awkward or large and bulky It is a fair price as well for the quality of the machine If you are looking for a space saving elliptical machine , try this one You won't be disappointed

• Comfort:

Great spacesaver elliptical with decent range of motion

from Westchester, IL

Comments about ProForm 925 Spacesaver Elliptical Machine:

The ProForm 925 Spacesaver Elliptical is great machine for small spaces. This elliptical doesn't take up much space and it still has a decent range of motion on the paddles. I wasn't able to to get the full stride I wanted with this machine, but it provided me with enough range of motion to activate my inner thighs. This elliptical was great on my knees when I needed to take a break from running on a treadmill. Each session on this treadmill would last as long as it took me to reach 400 calories. The elliptical logged each workout and I was able to track how I improved my time with each session. I don't
know if the calorie monitor on the 925 was 100% accurate, but it was very close and helped me tremendously to lose weight. The little fan above the display screen was useless. All it did was faintly blow warm air into my face. The best thing about this elliptical is that I can paddle at a very high speed and there isn't any shakiness to it. The ProForm 925 is extremely sturdy and I don't see it breaking down anytime soon.

Review of my ProForm Spacesaver Elliptical Machine

from Austin, TX

Comments about ProForm 925 Spacesaver Elliptical Machine:

The ProForm Spacesaver Elliptical I have is 'okay'. It does not perform as well as the high performing ones that are at my gym, but it works for an everyday average priced elliptical to use at home. It is does not a lot of bells and whistles, but it is functional and gives me a good workout.

This Elliptical meets my needs; although it does not perform as smoothly as the ellipticals at my gym. It takes a little more effort to maneuver the leg movements on it, but I figure that is just working more of my leg muscles. I do feel like I get a good workout from it.

Comfort
This Elliptical has good comfort. My legs are never comfortable while exercising, but they fit well on the elliptical and it has comfortable arm supports/poles. The hand grasps are also made of a comfortable material.

My Elliptical is easy to use. Like most ellipticals, once you step on it and then you start to go.

My Elliptical has lasted me a few years. I do not use it as much now as I did when I first got it. It gets used once or twice a week. It has held up well. I have had to increase the resistance on it some since I initially got it.

The Elliptical has a nice design. It is in my bedroom and is not a complete eye sore. When it is not in use, I use the hand poles as hangers for my coats.

• Comfort:

Nice machine, but hard to use

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about ProForm 925 Spacesaver Elliptical Machine:

I bought this machine because I like to workout at home, and feel I work out harder at home, rather than at the gym. I have used the elliptical at our local gym and really enjoyed it. I use a treadmill many times during the week, so I thought this would be a good machine to mix up my workout regime. ProForm makes a quality brand and I have no complaints about the machine at all. It is easy to figure out, and get started. I found that the tension was much harder than the machines at the gym. I tried to have it on the lowest setting and still struggled to use it for more than 10 minutes. I have worked my way up to 20 minutes at a time, but I find myself not using it as much as I thought I would.

This is a good, quality machine that works well and is very durable. My endurance wasn't ready for the tension levels, but I guess that isn't a bad thing. It makes working out difficult, but definitely a challenge.

This product is very durable and doesn't shake or move when you are using it.

PERFECT!

Comments about ProForm 925 Spacesaver Elliptical Machine:

I recently got this machine as a birthday present and i absolutely LOVE IT! it rides so smooth, it doesn't make an noise and the different resistance and options it has are wonderful. there is nothing i love more than being able to workout and drip in sweat in an hour without feeling it all while watching my favorite tv show! i definitely recomend this to anyone!

Easy to use

from San Mateo, CA

Comments about ProForm 925 Spacesaver Elliptical Machine:

Bought this at Christmas time for the wife and myself, and we both really like it. It is very easy to use, extremely quiet, and since it folds up it doesn't take as much space as many other elliptical machines we are enormous. I am lazy, and I have used it numerous times in the first few weeks we have it. The best thing about it is that it is low impact. Running hurts my knees, sit-on bikes are uncomfortable, and recumbent bikes tend to hurt my back. I have had no physical issues using this machine except for muscle soreness I get from the workout. If you are looking for a great, quick, workout with very little impact to your body, this elliptical may be right for you.

My #1 Exercise Machine!

Comments about ProForm 925 Spacesaver Elliptical Machine:

I love my elliptical. It is great to have a machine that I can work out with at home. It is a spacesaver model so I can fold it up pretty easily.

The machine works well, calculates my distance, calories burned, time, and heart rate. It also has a variety of fitness programs.

Comfort
I feel comfortable when using it, everything on it works really well.

Really easy to use, only a few buttons so it is not very complicated.

Pretty durable. I am a small person so it works well, I'm not sure if it would be a little tippy if a taller or bigger person would have used it.

The design is good and I like that it is a spacesaver, but it would be nice if it got just a bit smaller when folded up, it does still take up a good amount of space when folded and is not incredibly simple to foldup.

• Comfort:

Space saver easy to move around

from Clifton Heights, PA

Comments about ProForm 925 Spacesaver Elliptical Machine:

I have had this for over a year now and I love it cause its easy to move at times it can be a bit noisy but i usually have the tv on while i am using it and i live alone so.... and i also use it while i have my ipod on and up all the way so it doesnt bother me you have to put it together thopugh when you order it or pay for people to put it together when it gets there which was kinda of complicated i needed a freidn who was a mechanic to help good with his hands but they have a warranty and all and if they put it together theres a warranty it has not broke at all so far so good :-)

Absolutely amazing! Great workout!

from Trenton, NJ

Comments about ProForm 925 Spacesaver Elliptical Machine:

I bought one of these awhile back as a recommendation from a friend.  It's my favorite piece of equipment now.  I stick it in the corner of my living room so it is out of the way and I can watch my favorite shows and workout all at the same time.  No more couch potato for me!!!